Trump: If I am assassinated there will be civil war

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 18, 2017
Flashback:

[A partial list of threats against GOP and Trump from Hollywood celebrities by Rick Moran | americanthinker.com] "The Bernie Sanders supporter who tried to kill numerous GOP lawmakers did not commit his violent acts in a vacuum. James Hodgkinson may have pulled the trigger that critically wounded House Majority Whip Steve Scalise and 2 others. But the hysterical threats of violence against Republicans and President Trump could not have escaped his notice.

Hodgkinson was a regular viewer of Rachel Maddow's MSNBC show and worshipped Bernie Sanders. There is little doubt that someone so immersed in left wing politics could have failed to hear the calls for blood and violence against Republicans..." Full text: A partial list of threats against GOP and Trump from Hollywood celebrities 1 Ti 2:1-2

Billyd

May 8, 2014
It's time for all Christians to take the lead and tone down the rhetoric. The Lord may return today, or he may wait another million years to return. A million years is a mere blip when compared to eternity.

God didn't put us on the earth to predict the end of days (if He wanted us to know the day, He would have told us). There is a lonely, lost and hungry world that needs him. He is knocking on their door, but they need someone that will tell them that He is not selling snake oil, He has the gift of eternal life for them. All they have to do is open the door. Don't waste your precious time beating down those in need of God's gift. Lift them up. Show them that gift waiting on the other side of the door.

May 18, 2017
...God didn't put us on the earth to predict the end of days...
Paul expected to be raptured. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:17 (NKJV), emphasis mine. Paul included himself in his teaching.

But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober. 1 Thessalonians 5:4–6 (NKJV)

And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure. 1 John 3:3 (NKJV)

Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near. Luke 21:28 (NKJV)

But if that servant says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying his coming,’ and begins to beat the male and female servants, and to eat and drink and be drunk, the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. Luke 12:45–46 (NKJV)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Dove, you had another same-titled thread like this that I posted on yesterday. Obviously the thread got deleted.. and this one probably will also.

Also, are you the serial news forum spammer that Dude is complaining about? lol

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Paul expected to be raptured. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 4:17 (NKJV), emphasis mine. Paul included himself in his teaching.

But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober. 1 Thessalonians 5:4–6 (NKJV)

And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure. 1 John 3:3 (NKJV)

Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near. Luke 21:28 (NKJV)

But if that servant says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying his coming,’ and begins to beat the male and female servants, and to eat and drink and be drunk, the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. Luke 12:45–46 (NKJV)

Paul was prepared to be raptured, as should we. Where ever he went, he spread the Gospel.

The core of the message that Christ brought to us, was to love Him with everything, and to love our neighbor as He loves us. His message to his disciples was to go, teach, and to baptize.

Christ gave us many signs, but he never gave us an actual time of his return. He always cautioned us to always be prepared when he does return.

May 13, 2017
Flashback:

[A partial list of threats against GOP and Trump from Hollywood celebrities by Rick Moran | americanthinker.com] "The Bernie Sanders supporter who tried to kill numerous GOP lawmakers did not commit his violent acts in a vacuum. James Hodgkinson may have pulled the trigger that critically wounded House Majority Whip Steve Scalise and 2 others. But the hysterical threats of violence against Republicans and President Trump could not have escaped his notice.

Hodgkinson was a regular viewer of Rachel Maddow's MSNBC show and worshipped Bernie Sanders. There is little doubt that someone so immersed in left wing politics could have failed to hear the calls for blood and violence against Republicans..." Full text: A partial list of threats against GOP and Trump from Hollywood celebrities 1 Ti 2:1-2
Trump was wrong...More like "If Trump gets elected there will be civil war...Look around...Civil war is going on now. No Johnny Rebs in grey but instead we have dumbocrats in madness.

Dec 3, 2016
Nah, people are too lazy for that... and the ones that do get serious about it will be taken out by trigger happy cops who will use protesters for target practice that'll make Kent State look like a Sunday afternoon picnic with opsicles and puppy doggies