Trump impeachment: President demands immediate Senate trial

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

That's like me saying to you..... You are a Republican who hates Hillary. It's easy to throw generalizations around the shoe fits on both feet.

It's not easy to pray for people you consider and enemy. It's easier to sit on the high horse and condemn others than to pray for them to really give their hearts to God because when people do that they have an about face and you can see by the works of their life that they are following God and treat others as they would want to be treated.

I started out when I was young as an Independent, was a Republican for years until was no longer in agreement with the party. I still don't agree with the Democratic party on everything but wanted to continue to vote in the primaries and you can't do that as an Independent.

I am really a Moderate that doesn't agree fully with either of the Big Two parties but wants to vote in Primaries. Even though you won't say who you voted for yes I did vote for Hillary but wanted to vote for Sanders but wanted to try and vote for someone who had a chance to win against Trump even though I didn't want to vote for her either.

You wanted to vote for a communist? How is that better than voting for Hillary?

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Trump acquitted, then Nancy Pelosi rips up SOTU speech then has this to say about the acquittal. :rolleyes:

IMG_5112.jpg

7seasrekeyed

I think he prayed God would make his aim sure ;) and then he cut off Goliath's head just to make sure

the dems are following a demonic agenda. I cannot...repeat cannot...understand how a Christian can support their platform. infanticide alone should make a person following Christ consider what they stand for...not to mention open borders...God laid out borders and they mean something. even the seas have borders. the sea of humanity needs some too
-----------------------------------------------

Another thing, if God slain Goliath it just demonstrates that David allowed himself to be used by God, leaving us an example that we need to do the same to allow God to do what he wants to do.
David's heart was prepared for the challenge from all the years tending his father's flocks

we are told he killed both a lion and a bear that were after the flock

I guess Goliah was just one more wild animal seeing to devour the flock

there is also a lesson in him taking off the king's armor...it was too big for him...he killed the giant in the name of the Lord

that is how we kill the 'giants' in our own lives :)

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Trump acquitted, then Nancy Pelosi rips up SOTU speech then has this to say about the acquittal
What did you expect from a wicked witch? She committed a felony by ripping up the SOTU Address. Why she was not immediately arrested in still puzzling.

18 U.S. Code § 1519.Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in Federal investigations and bankruptcy

Whoever knowingly alters, destroys, mutilates, conceals, covers up, falsifies, or makes a false entry in any record, document, or tangible object with the intent to impede, obstruct, or influence the investigation or proper administration of any matter within the jurisdiction of any department or agency of the United States or any case filed under title 11, or in relation to or contemplation of any such matter or case, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.
(Added Pub. L. 107–204, title VIII, § 802(a), July 30, 2002, 116 Stat. 800.)

SUNDOWNSAM

Dec 2, 2019
info349479.wixsite.com
David's heart was prepared for the challenge from all the years tending his father's flocks

we are told he killed both a lion and a bear that were after the flock

I guess Goliah was just one more wild animal seeing to devour the flock

there is also a lesson in him taking off the king's armor...it was too big for him...he killed the giant in the name of the Lord

that is how we kill the 'giants' in our own lives :)
-----------------
People don't realize that the giant in David's life was not goliath, but the LORD GOD, it was his trust in God that allowed goliath to be slain.

Dec 6, 2018
Trump is not going to be reelected. The real question/and problem is, who will???

7seasrekeyed

-----------------
People don't realize that the giant in David's life was not goliath, but the LORD GOD, it was his trust in God that allowed goliath to be slain.

yeah only no

Which people pray tell? which people do not realize this 'giant' spiritual truth you speak of?

there was a physical giant

people absolutely realize who God is and do not need you tell them so

again, there was a physical giant. and no I don't care to discuss it with you since the obvious tends to get tedious when someone wishes to deliver what they think is some great big spiritual truth that illustrates how much they know beyond what Joe Blow knows