That was the only thing you said that made sense, but you even missed the truth there. Yes, without a doubt, ONLY Trump or Hillary will be elected. Only one of those two. No one else. The others are only going to be nuisances that help take votes away from one of the true candidates, and haven't a dream of winning anything.
You don't know the meaning of hard work and wouldn't last half a day working alongside me.
Not putting you down. I said that you only made one statement in that entire post that made sense. And that is a simple fact.You really are a Trump supporter, aren't you? You should stop trying to put people down like that. I didn't expect that from you. I guess the gloves are off![]()
Not putting you down. I said that you only made one statement in that entire post that made sense. And that is a simple fact.
You don't know the meaning of hard work and wouldn't last half a day working alongside me.
I think you will find that many of us not supporting Trump are hard working people, usually not complaining about anything.
Trump, on the other hand, he is creating a world of complaining. To me it looks like people supporting Trump are not happy with anything. All I hear is that the taxes are too high, too many illegal immigrants, the economy is bad, everybody are stealing their jobs, the healthcare situation is too bad/good, but I guess what is separating Trump supporters complaining from everybody else is that they don't realize what they are doing.
To me it looks like Trump supporters don't get that nobody is complaining as much as they are. They have elected in their guy because he is the one giving complaining a new name, which is "Make America Great Again". He surfs on a wave of people not happy about anything.
Whenever a Trumps supporter is complaining, he is addressing serious problems society is dealing with, according to himself, but whenever just anybody else dare, they are griping, whining or complaining.
To me it is obvious that many a Trump supporter is looking for a free ride. I'm not saying all of them are, because that would be a lie, but som of them are. Same goes for the liberals, a lot of people are looking for a free ride. But you Trump supporters should be honest about that, and not just be attacking people not agreeing with yall.
Instead of supporting Trump and Clinton folks oughta make a statement and write in somebody else. I'm afraid one of them is going to win![]()
Doesn't make it right.
oh please...
it hasn't been lost on me that all of the people at trump's weekday rallies are going to the rallies while -normal people are working at real jobs-
Do you have a real job, and are only real jobs worked Monday through Friday 8 to 5?
oh please...
it hasn't been lost on me that all of the people at trump's weekday rallies are going to the rallies while -normal people are working at real jobs-
I'm pretty sure I'd have to let her go before the day was thru. Lol
says the one with no social or relationship skills who could never survive in an actual workplace...
Lol. You're quite the comic. Trump supporters make the world go round and put food on your table. You must be a city girl who thinks her food is made at Costco. Lol
wrong...trump supporters collect welfare and cook meth in their garages and don't contribute to society...and then complain that the government needs to give them their fair share...
I'm sorry you're upset and lashing out.
wrong...trump supporters collect welfare and cook meth in their garages and don't contribute to society...and then complain that the government needs to give them their fair share...
i'm sorry you're projecting...
...actually i'm not...because it gives me a window into the issues that drive your abnormal psychology...
so tell me...who was it that fired you on your first day on the job?
was it a woman by any chance?
How many ranchers and farmers do you know and work for? How many business owners do you have as clients? How many people trust you to go into their homes while they are at work? You're a total farce Rachel. Full of yourself in every way. It's kinda sad. I feel sorry for you.
You're still first-year, aren't you? LOL