I'm not sure if he watches Dr. Phil.
Oh....is that where you learned that from? I don't have any tv in my house except netflix so I can't say that I've ever watched him. I hear he is pretty right on on a quite a lot of things.
I'm not sure if he watches Dr. Phil.
Id like to see some numbers on your statement. Can you provide that? Otherwise ,it is just you speaking without anything to prove the validity.Hispanics who have been here for at least two generations generally love this country. Many Hispanics who have been here two generations or only one generation also have allegiance to the USA.
While there is probably a percentage of them that who could care less, the ones who appreciate and love this country far outnumber the ones who look at it as only a meal ticket.
You're right. The word, "such", wasn't even needed.
In other words,Trump Is a hypocrite,right?
That's the race card the left plays and has played ...anyone who questions Obama about anything is doing it because he is black.... that's just stupid liberal nonsenseIll kind of deflect a bit.
Remember How Trump leading the movement of trying to make the first African-American POTUS Illegitimate by saying he Is not an American and when he needed more new votes he was talking towards black people saying all this negative stuff as though black people are not as good as he Is IMO and trying to get blacks to think he cared.
Would a black with common sense think he cares about them or does he want their vote?
IMO,why try to scramble an egg thats already hard boiled anyway.
Ben Carson and MLK might feel a certian way but the polls say only 1% of blacks agree with Trump.
That's the race card the left plays and has played ...anyone who questions Obama about anything is doing it because he is black.... that's just stupid liberal nonsense
I'm seeing polls that show Trump at around 10% and Hillary about 30% lower than Obama ...
I still don't think Obama is a citizen for sure ..lots of funny business around how that document showed up ... I only wish Hillary had a Birth certificate issue ...does that make me a racist ?Read that post again,thats not racism,thats common sense,anyone no matter what their race,would recognize when someone saying they care about you but they are trying to make you Illegitimate Is not telling you the truth.
Can you post those polls that say Trump Is at 10%,you do know that means for every 100 people,10 people agree with Trump.
Even though thats already a low amount,I still think thats high.
Trump will restore civil rights back to American Christians.
I still don't think Obama is a citizen for sure ..lots of funny business around how that document showed up ... I only wish Hillary had a Birth certificate issue ...does that make me a racist ?
That's more than what you Hillary supporters have ..we know Hillary wont and is very much the enemy of the gospel and Christ.What makes you think that,Would It be because Donald Trump said "believe me"?![]()
Why did it take years to "find" that birth certificate ? and just the right Democrats was in the places needed to "find" itI'm not surprised,I don't think Donald Trump really believes It either and as for as being racist ,I would yes It does Identify pretense.
I still don't think Obama is a citizen for sure ..lots of funny business around how that document showed up ... I only wish Hillary had a Birth certificate issue ...does that make me a racist ?
I seen the poll on a reliable source ... cant remember where but I stand by that number as what I have seen as expected at this point ...the low numbers for Hillary compared to Obama among blacks are very well known ... where do you think those voters are going?
What ....that Democrats would play fast and loose with official records..or would lie and cheat to gain or have power? Its not far fetched...I say its more likely than not when you consider how Obama tried to fight showing his BC? Who in the world would do that and why? ...at the very least ..the Dems changed something on that document that Obama didn't want people to see.Sounds far fetched.
Why did it take years to "find" that birth certificate ? and just the right Democrats was in the places needed to "find" it
If he had it ..why would he not release it? Until pressure was put on him .... don't make sense considering one of the "REQUIRMENTS" for being president is where and how you was born.I thought It was never lost to be found,but just not revealed allowing Donald to make a puppet out of the POTUS,and Donald would just move the goal post again anyway,because Donald Trump Is that type guy.
What ....that Democrats would play fast and loose with official records..or would lie and cheat to gain or have power? Its not far fetched...I say its more likely than not when you consider how Obama tried to fight showing his BC? Who in the world would do that and why? ...at the very least ..the Dems changed something on that document that Obama didn't want people to see.
Its common sense and only reasonable considering how dishonest these people are.In YOUR mind likely,nevertheless unproven allegations.
If he had it ..why would he not release it? Until pressure was put on him .... don't make sense considering one of the "REQUIRMENTS" for being president is where and how you was born.
And Obama didn't release a copy he had for years in mommas koran..he released a copy that was from the state archives ..which could have been changed
Its common sense and only reasonable considering how dishonest these people are.