Trump Is Out Of Line, Again

  • Thread starter Thread starter jennymae
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
If Hillary is unfit to run and the shot clock goes down too far, there will be a constitutional crisis and the election will be postpwn'd. That's what I'm discerning at 1:19 CST. Events are fluid, and things are changing fast now.

94720-Im-waiting-inconceivable-gif-p-WzZe.gif
 
Mitspa is a big fan of Fox network - the same one that predicted a "landslide" win for Romney. Possibly the biggest laugh in political history.
Again Romney has much more in common with Hillary ... if the polls say trump is ahead by 5 ...you can guarantee its really about 15
 
Again Romney has much more in common with Hillary ... if the polls say trump is ahead by 5 ...you can guarantee its really about 15

I think some people are going to vote for Donald Trump that have not been Identified yet,so then there Is a possibility that what you said could be true.

I hate the thought of someone with a temperament like that being commander and chief.LORD help us.
 
Last edited:
I think some people are going to vote for Donald Trump that have not been Identified yet,so then there Is a possibility that what you said could be true.

I hate the thought of someone with a temperament ike that being commander and chief.LORD help us.

Are you familiar with Hillary clintons tirades and true demeanor? No, you're not because you get all your info about her from her personal propaganda arm called cnn.

Trump is a measured man who will lead this nation well. He will be tough when the situation calls for toughness and tenderness when it calls for tenderness.
 
11 million mexicans have invaded this country.

IF Donald becomes POTUS,I wonder how he will go about forcing those 11 million to leave.Wouldn't that cost a lot of money?

He said he wil build that wall and thats going to cost unless Mexico can come up with the money,ect...ect...he has made a lot of promises and money doesn't grow on trees.

If he could only get one promise done,I wonder what Is the most Important promise the people would expext him to keep?
 
IF Donald becomes POTUS,I wonder how he will go about forcing those 11 million to leave.Wouldn't that cost a lot of money?

He said he wil build that wall and thats going to cost unless Mexico can come up with the money,ect...ect...he has made a lot of promises and money doesn't grow on trees.

If he could only get one promise done,I wonder what Is the most Important promise the people would expext him to keep?

24 billion a year is sent from here to Mexico each year using western union and money gram. A 10% tax on those wired funds would be a good start.
 
I think some people are going to vote for Donald Trump that have not been Identified yet,so then there Is a possibility that what you said could be true.

I hate the thought of someone with a temperament like that being commander and chief.LORD help us.


"With that temperament"? Compared to Hillary and all we know about her?! smh I cannot understand how a Christian could vote that woman into office. I dont see one reason that woman should get a Christian vote. It boggles my mind.
 
IF Donald becomes POTUS,I wonder how he will go about forcing those 11 million to leave.Wouldn't that cost a lot of money?

He said he wil build that wall and thats going to cost unless Mexico can come up with the money,ect...ect...he has made a lot of promises and money doesn't grow on trees.

If he could only get one promise done,I wonder what Is the most Important promise the people would expext him to keep?

I'm wondering about your background in economics.
 
"With that temperament"? Compared to Hillary and all we know about her?! smh I cannot understand how a Christian could vote that woman into office. I dont see one reason that woman should get a Christian vote. It boggles my mind.

Thats exactly how I feel about Donald Trump,Its a mystery.
 
I think some people are going to vote for Donald Trump that have not been Identified yet,so then there Is a possibility that what you said could be true.

I hate the thought of someone with a temperament like that being commander and chief.LORD help us.

Uh............... So you can at least SOUND like you know something about what you talk about, it's "Commander-in-Chief."
 
Thats exactly how I feel about Donald Trump,Its a mystery.

No, thats just being willfully blind. I dont care who was on the other side to vote for,the things that woman has done,she should be in prison. Watch the movie 13 hrs about Benghazi then the documentary Hillarys America. Thats just scratching the surface,then add her husband to that. He disgraced the office of the president. Anyone who would vote to put them back in the WH,let alone a Christian? Willfully blind. Trump is no savior but Im willing to give him four years to see what he does. But that couple? Full of evil,to the heart. They do not deserve to have power over an outhouse let alone the WH. Liars,the pair of them.
 

No, thats just being willfully blind. I dont care who was on the other side to vote for,the things that woman has done,she should be in prison. Watch the movie 13 hrs about Benghazi then the documentary Hillarys America. Thats just scratching the surface,then add her husband to that. He disgraced the office of the president. Anyone who would vote to put them back in the WH,let alone a Christian? Willfully blind. Trump is no savior but Im willing to give him four years to see what he does. But that couple? Full of evil,to the heart. They do not deserve to have power over an outhouse let alone the WH. Liars,the pair of them.

Spoken like a true Trump soldier.
Have you noticed on the news that when Trump surrogates are asked a question about Trump that can't be defended with truth without them appearing to be defending the Indefensible,The surrogates will turn everthing around,as If saying Hillary Is so bad that Donald can do anything because we can't see ANYTHING wrong about what he does.

The hypocrisy Is mind boggling.
 
You broke my trust. I thought you were authentically searching for truth and answers. Turned out you were playing a game. I thought it was a rotten dishonest way to treat people on this forum.

Most of us already know that about him. I usually only address him for others to read what I write. I know nothing I say gets past his ear drums. I use his posts because he gives so many perfect opportunities to so easily show the differences between Trump and her.
 
Most of us already know that about him. I usually only address him for others to read what I write. I know nothing I say gets past his ear drums. I use his posts because he gives so many perfect opportunities to so easily show the differences between Trump and her.

I figured it out quite awhile ago. This persona is a pretty good example of the dishonesty that comes so natural to a progressive liberal mindset. Just little balls of irony and hypocrisy they are.