M
Mitspa
Guest
I'm sorry Rachel that you lost your guy..but you don't have a right to come and attack members with such accusationsno...i've known that about you long before cruz bowed the knee to trump...
I'm sorry Rachel that you lost your guy..but you don't have a right to come and attack members with such accusationsno...i've known that about you long before cruz bowed the knee to trump...
you posted your hateful wish of death -before- i showed up tonight...
Wow she went there? I think we need to pray for her....ya. You're right. I was a failed husband. And it really sucked.
Wow she went there? I think we need to pray for her....
Not sure where you got that Quote ? But Trump did not put that in his book? ..and aint you the one that always complains about the political threads and how you hate them?![]()
Working on the biggest con job of his life....that's enough out of line for me.
I'm sorry Rachel that you lost your guy..but you don't have a right to come and attack members with such accusations
And I stand by it. If Putin shot soros plane outa the sky the world would be better off.
You understand the idea that its all controlled is a "political argument" itself ?
and i stand by this...you are no follower of jesus christ...
Wow she went there? I think we need to pray for her....
Regardless i dont put my faith in any leaders of this world. It's a shame christians bicker with one another over these wicked people.
Sounds like you are ready to "bicker" to claim that others are "wicked" ... Trump I know is a good man...you I don't know ..yet?Regardless i dont put my faith in any leaders of this world. It's a shame christians bicker with one another over these wicked people.
like a natural hypocrite you conveniently ignore the fact that he first 'went there' with my family history...
Cruz was your hero .. so now he is wicked? what does that say for your judgment?it's a shame so called 'christians' -idolize- these wicked people...
Doesn't he have a high approval rating,you said he was an Idiot,wouldn't that mean either you are In that basket of deplorables Hillory was talking about Or you are saying the poll lied?
Cruz was your hero .. so now he is wicked? what does that say for your judgment?