R
RachelBibleStudent
Guest
I'm entertained by you. Why would I want you to go away?
i've seen posts of yours on how you think i should be banned...
want to bet if i can find one of those?
...or is that too scary too?
I'm entertained by you. Why would I want you to go away?
look at the number on the right box towards the top:
[TABLE="width: 260"]
[TR]
[TD="class: rbnsct rbnsctRegion"]OBAMA APPROVAL[/TD]
[TD="class: rbnsct rbnsctPoint"]52%[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
well, if you don't like Obama's agenda, try to get him impeached
good luck![]()
Not sure where you got that Quote ? But Trump did not put that in his book? ..and aint you the one that always complains about the political threads and how you hate them?
if that's the way you want to see that 52% number then that's up to you
I think Rachel met her thick headed doppleganger.
that's -two- bets you have run away from...
I don't gamble.
the national bird of trumpistan must be a chicken...
What is this....playground taunting? Thats a new low even for you.
a trump supporter upset over 'playground taunting' and 'new lows'...
i don't even have the sarcasm for this one...
Oh....so you do have something in common with trump? I always knew it but I figured it'd be a waste of time to point it out.
maybe i've come to the conclusion that it's the only thing you people understand...