Hilary supported the war in Iraq. So if Bush is a traitor so is Hillary
She supported the war until she opposed it when she learned that traitor Bush lied. At least she repented. He never did.
Hilary supported the war in Iraq. So if Bush is a traitor so is Hillary
The clintons and Bush family are tight. There's not a lot theyllShe supported the war until she opposed it when she learned that traitor Bush lied. At least she repented. He never did.
actually there are many peaceful supporters of Trump who do not wish violence on anyone nor do they condone his rude actions but feel that when it comes down to it Trump may be the better choice. I pretty much stay silent on the presidential issue these days. It's not worth the stress nor losing relationships over. If someone wants to label me as "deplorable" solely on who I vote for without asking me my actual views that's their problem. Ive seen quite a few unchristian debates over this election on both sides and it's sad.
Folks at a couple of liberal websites are saying Hillary won the debate easily. That, in fact, Trump was sniffing and lacked sharpness. Twitter took a quick survey and it showed Hillary winning:
https://twitter.com/ppppolls/status/780606373495209985
seed_time_harvest; said:I noticed that.It was unusual for Trump.I didn't know what to make of that.
That makes no sense, "Trump is not a true conservative, so I'll vote for someone who definitely is NOT conservative." SO dumb.![]()
Trump thought he had Hillary on the ropes. Lo and behold - he ran into a wall!
This is how CONSERVATIVES view the debate:
![]()
This is why the ultra CONSERVATIVE Arizona Republic has endorsed Hillary:
The Arizona Republic Endorsement: Hillary Clinton is the only choice to move America ahead
Since The Arizona Republic began publication in 1890, we have never endorsed a Democrat over a Republican for president. Never. This reflects a deep philosophical appreciation for conservative ideals and Republican principles.
This year is different.
The 2016 Republican candidate is not conservative and he is not qualified.
That’s why, for the first time in our history, The Arizona Republic will support a Democrat for president.
Endorsement: Hillary Clinton is the only choice to move America ahead
Trump's lies, bad temper, and lack of qualification are the reason why he is falling in the polls.
oh I get that he isn't right for this country but to vote for someone in the same yacht (so to speak), is plain stupidity.you missed the point that those CONSERVATIVES made when they said he is NOT qualified
I know this is a big issue for you frog guyok here is something interesting..
View attachment 160284
I'm actually quite content and happy.You guys are sad people![]()
I'm actually quite content and happy.