trump is the antichrist

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SpoonJuly

Race relations when sour when the whites went to africa slaughtered the woman and children and brought them here to the non christian country to make money off of them as slaves raped there children and hung thier fathers in front of them all in the name of God. your the one that is confused
Were those whites who went to Africa republicans?
Did Trump send them?

There was a small minority of people involved in the slave trade. The majority could not afford to take part is this sin.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
You all probably heard about Rosie O'Donnell's rant the other day, during the anti-Trump protest outside the White House. I heard someone on Facebook say that Trump tweeted some insulting words against Rosie in response to her rant (called her pig face or something like that). Is this true or is it fake news? :unsure:

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
and I guess you believe in the tooth fairy too. racist all ways trying to flip the coin. with the same old garbage. No confusion Trump is a racist pig...
As the white father of 2 adopted multi racial children I am very sensitized to racism. To claim any person is a racist is an explosive statement requiring verifiable proof. I have seen none in Trump!!

Bring forth your proof or be condemned as a liar. The board is waiting!!

DudleyDorite

Aug 7, 2018
As the white father of 2 adopted multi racial children I am very sensitized to racism. To claim any person is a racist is an explosive statement requiring verifiable proof. I have seen none in Trump!!

Trump has problems with illegal immigrants and so do I. Plenty of illegal immigrants have problems with them too. That's one reason they migrated here in the first place! To get away from crime and violence! He's not afraid to tell it like it is. There's a high number of immigrants who are terrorist and gang members. If were going to be humanitarian to immigrants, lets first be humanitarian to those of us who are already here by screening and vetting. Keeping America safe is a priority of the president.

Dem

Mar 7, 2018

you make me laugh

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
Were those whites who went to Africa republicans?
Did Trump send them?

There was a small minority of people involved in the slave trade. The majority could not afford to take part is this sin.
It was not a small majority and everything ain't about the republicans you all ain't that important. If trump was alive then he probably would of been in the middle of it he is all about greed.

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
Trump has problems with illegal immigrants and so do I. Plenty of illegal immigrants have problems with them too. That's one reason they migrated here in the first place! To get away from crime and violence! He's not afraid to tell it like it is. There's a high number of immigrants who are terrorist and gang members. If were going to be humanitarian to immigrants, lets first be humanitarian to those of us who are already here by screening and vetting. Keeping America safe is a priority of the president.
hey dudlysaywrong it is a very small majority that criminals. they should send trump to russia that is who got him into office and he worships putin his god

DudleyDorite

Aug 7, 2018
hey dudlysaywrong it is a very small majority that criminals. they should send trump to russia that is who got him into office and he worships putin his god
Spoken like a true misled liberal. Did you cry when Hillary lost the election?

It took less than 20 to kill 3,000 people in a few hours. It only takes one to detonate an nuke. Maybe you don't know but Muslim's want to kill 4 million Americans at the next 911 they call the American Hiroshima. They want 2 million of them to be children. IF you're a Christian and IF you have children, you better pray your children are no among the victims.

You're grammar and punctuation needs help. Are you here just to belch out sarcastic replies, or do you have a sensible side to you?

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
You all probably heard about Rosie O'Donnell's rant the other day, during the anti-Trump protest outside the White House. I heard someone on Facebook say that Trump tweeted some insulting words against Rosie in response to her rant (called her pig face or something like that). Is this true or is it fake news? :unsure:
So nobody else heard about this? Must be fake news then. :sneaky:

DudleyDorite

Aug 7, 2018
Five of that very small "MAJORITY" was just arrested in New Mexico. They were training children to do mass shootings in Schools. Isn't that nice.

In July there were 182 Islamic attacks in 25 different countries, 28 of them were suicide blast, killing 1,448 people injuring 1,429 people. That's what your small majority did in one month and many attacks go unreported.

Religion of Peace

Yesterday, Saudi Arabia bombed a school bus full of children in Yemen killing 29. They also crucified and beheaded a man.

On this day in 2009, 50 people were killed by al'Qaeda in Iraq.

That's just a few headlines from the small majority in the last day or so.

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
you make me laugh
You are disgusting making false statements parading them as fact. Asked to provide evidence to back up your assertions and you respond with **edited**. Obviously you are telling whoppers. Truth is what people like you have a problem with. Truth is a foreign language to you!!

Last edited by a moderator:

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
He is destroying the world one day at a time. Christians should at no time
support his evil decisions because is they do, they are complicit in ugly
reign of terror. He aligns himself with other dictators and monsters of this
world while he is more than willing to destroying any allies who are trying
to build a precious world. He is a monstrous liar, a cheat, a phoney, a con man
and the world's biggest charlatan. Christians need to immediately cease and
desist supporting this "evil one" by aiding him in his destructive ways.
You guys ever watch Rambo? "Live for nothing or die for something" We are Christians it's our duty to stand against satan and those who ally with the Devil. Weather he is the anti-christ or not is irrelevant.

Satan is getting Christians distracted from the mission to save souls by getting us to fight and quarral with each other. Why do you think churches are closing, he is using a very successful divide and conquor technique.

I mean how many people think of Christians as nut jobs or lunitiks because they try to put a finger on the time of the rapture or who is the anti christ?
We all know Jesus is going to win the war, It's our job to rescue P.O.W.'s (Prisoners of War.) Who are behind enemy lines before their fate is sealed eternally.

Traveling Soldier
The price of a Mile
The last stand

I've added links to a few songs, listen to them and think about it.

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
You are disgusting making false statements parading them as fact. Asked to provide evidence to back up your assertions and you respond with **edited**. Obviously you are telling whoppers. Truth is what people like you have a problem with. Truth is a foreign language to you!!
ooohhh my you are so holy typical trumpster

Last edited by a moderator:

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
Spoken like a true misled liberal. Did you cry when Hillary lost the election?

It took less than 20 to kill 3,000 people in a few hours. It only takes one to detonate an nuke. Maybe you don't know but Muslim's want to kill 4 million Americans at the next 911 they call the American Hiroshima. They want 2 million of them to be children. IF you're a Christian and IF you have children, you better pray your children are no among the victims.

You're grammar and punctuation needs help. Are you here just to belch out sarcastic replies, or do you have a sensible side to you?
run dudleydowrong the muslims are out to get you and turn you into a gay hillary voter. If it happens we will be before the trone of our Lord and savor dancing and praising Him I have no fear of death. I am a child of God

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
You guys ever watch Rambo? "Live for nothing or die for something" We are Christians it's our duty to stand against satan and those who ally with the Devil. Weather he is the anti-christ or not is irrelevant.

Satan is getting Christians distracted from the mission to save souls by getting us to fight and quarral with each other. Why do you think churches are closing, he is using a very successful divide and conquor technique.

I mean how many people think of Christians as nut jobs or lunitiks because they try to put a finger on the time of the rapture or who is the anti christ?
We all know Jesus is going to win the war, It's our job to rescue P.O.W.'s (Prisoners of War.) Who are behind enemy lines before their fate is sealed eternally.

Traveling Soldier
The price of a Mile
The last stand

I've added links to a few songs, listen to them and think about it.
Amen but I am having so much fun. But you are right. But one thing we are just the vessels that God uses He does the saving.

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
Race relations when sour when the whites went to africa slaughtered the woman and children and brought them here to the non christian country to make money off of them as slaves raped there children and hung thier fathers in front of them all in the name of God. your the one that is confused
You're confused man, you seem be ignorant of how we got slaves here in the US, the ones the Arabs didn't capture by force, the leaders amongst the black communities sold to them, who in turn sold them to us. Americans didn't just jump on ships then go to Africa, and steal some black fellows from over yonder. It baffles me how the Arabs are NEVER mentioned when Americans talk about slavery, the Arab slave trade make the few slaves in America look like a child's ant farm compared to what they do over there to this very day, yet I have never heard 1 liberal, victim playing, screaming "I can't be racist you stupid honkey!", ever mention it, ever? Why is that? The other thing is NO ONE alive has ever been a slave in America the same way no one alive has owed on here, so please just stop crying "poor me", grab your manhood and take responsibility instead of crying "oh the white man holds me down, boo hoo hoo. Really? How does it feel to live feeling you are inferior to another man. Feeling like someone is holding you back. Can you name him? Didn't think so, your mind is what's holding you back, you've been deceived.

Dem

Mar 7, 2018
You're confused man, you seem be ignorant of how we got slaves here in the US, the ones the Arabs didn't capture by force, the leaders amongst the black communities sold to them, who in turn sold them to us. Americans didn't just jump on ships then go to Africa, and steal some black fellows from over yonder. It baffles me how the Arabs are NEVER mentioned when Americans talk about slavery, the Arab slave trade make the few slaves in America look like a child's ant farm compared to what they do over there to this very day, yet I have never heard 1 liberal, victim playing, screaming "I can't be racist you stupid honkey!", ever mention it, ever? Why is that? The other thing is NO ONE alive has ever been a slave in America the same way no one alive has owed on here, so please just stop crying "poor me", grab your manhood and take responsibility instead of crying "oh the white man holds me down, boo hoo hoo. Really? How does it feel to live feeling you are inferior to another man. Feeling like someone is holding you back. Can you name him? Didn't think so, your mind is what's holding you back, you've been deceived.
yea you have no clue what you are saying. do you take LSD