trump is the antichrist

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 13, 2018
We need to remember that it is God who places people in power, and he KNOWS who He put there.
All of this is in His plan. Keep your eyes on Heaven! the time is short!!
The last time God has put someone in authority was two thousand years ago... Don't know what home that you are looking for bound But I can absolutely assure you that He did'nt want this for the human kind...

star

Nov 8, 2017
North Carolina
All human authority is "allowed by God" for His purposes. No one in high authority in government or any where else is there unless God allowed it.

E

eternally-gratefull

The antichrist will take power over the world and rule it with vengenece

Trump told the world to basically take a hike, we are going to take care of Americans. The Anti-president hate (a sin I may add) is getting out of hand, and just further proof that america is falling apart and headed for a major crash

E

eternally-gratefull

The last time God has put someone in authority was two thousand years ago... Don't know what home that you are looking for bound But I can absolutely assure you that He did'nt want this for the human kind...
Um God allows all leaders to be in authority, He says he gives us the leaders and as such, we shoud pray for them,

And what about this president did God not want for humankind? What is so severe in the last two years that mankind is deserately in trouble?

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
THE ANTI-CHRIST IS and HAS ALWAYS BEEN the pope of rome.......EVERY PROTESTANT REFORMER KNEW that THE Roman Catholic church was the ANTI-CHRIST, WHY IS IT that the so called Christian church TODAY......knows NOTHING about romes horrific HISTORY? TERRIBLE BLINDNESS!
Probably because they were told that by those leading the reformation just like we watch YouTube videos and the media and form (not really our own) opinions.

Sep 13, 2018
Um God allows all leaders to be in authority, He says he gives us the leaders and as such, we shoud pray for them,

And what about this president did God not want for humankind? What is so severe in the last two years that mankind is deserately in trouble?

God allows all man kind to be leaders of our own lives.. And God, absolutely did'nt Doe Not Want anyone like Trump. Why on God's green earth would he want, (a lowly person)That does"nt think that He exists to be anyone In His beautiful creation that is earth....

Sep 13, 2018
THE ANTI-CHRIST IS and HAS ALWAYS BEEN the pope of rome.......EVERY PROTESTANT REFORMER KNEW that THE Roman Catholic church was the ANTI-CHRIST, WHY IS IT that the so called Christian church TODAY......knows NOTHING about romes horrific HISTORY? TERRIBLE BLINDNESS!

How could a 2000 year religion not no about where we came from? You are too funny...

Ignorun

Dec 18, 2018
He is destroying the world one day at a time. Christians should at no time
support his evil decisions because is they do, they are complicit in ugly
reign of terror. He aligns himself with other dictators and monsters of this
world while he is more than willing to destroying any allies who are trying
to build a precious world. He is a monstrous liar, a cheat, a phoney, a con man
and the world's biggest charlatan. Christians need to immediately cease and
desist supporting this "evil one" by aiding him in his destructive ways.
I'm just super thankful he got to appoint someone to the SCOTUS. Thankful he wants to protect borders. Thankful he cut corporate tax rate. Thankful he hunts down MS13 gang. Thankful he got US out of that France "eco worship the earth" agreement. Thankful he beat Hillary. Thankful he is against killing babies. Thankful he honors our military. Thankful he's imposing tariffs on communist China imports. Thankful he renegotiated NAFTA.
Seems to me your idea of a precious world is one that seeks to destroy our country and that continues to murder babies.
You swallow CNN garbage.

Ignorun

Dec 18, 2018
Your image...borders on idolatry. Bet you still have Jesus on the cross. Just where Rome loves to keep him.

Oct 12, 2012
He is destroying the world one day at a time. Christians should at no time
support his evil decisions because is they do, they are complicit in ugly
reign of terror. He aligns himself with other dictators and monsters of this
world while he is more than willing to destroying any allies who are trying
to build a precious world. He is a monstrous liar, a cheat, a phoney, a con man
and the world's biggest charlatan. Christians need to immediately cease and
desist supporting this "evil one" by aiding him in his destructive ways.

Personally I'm glad you posted this ridiculous thread it gives everyone a chance to look into the hearts and not the heads of those who post here. So not only do I disagree with you but I believe you and those here who call Trump an Antichrist are void of understanding scripture and the love of God in Christ Jesus.

By the way, have you ever read the book,. Paradigm. By. Johnathan Cahn? It's a real time prophecy of our days in the scripture, including Trump!
TKS 😋

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I would expect the Anti Christ to be more charming than JFK, more deceitful than Nixon and more clever than Slick Willy Clinton. Trump is not.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
I'm just super thankful he got to appoint someone to the SCOTUS. Thankful he wants to protect borders. Thankful he cut corporate tax rate. Thankful he hunts down MS13 gang. Thankful he got US out of that France "eco worship the earth" agreement. Thankful he beat Hillary. Thankful he is against killing babies. Thankful he honors our military. Thankful he's imposing tariffs on communist China imports. Thankful he renegotiated NAFTA.
Seems to me your idea of a precious world is one that seeks to destroy our country and that continues to murder babies.
You swallow CNN garbage.
And if you think he is doing ANY of that for you and me you are deceived. He only serves his rich fat cat buddies, as his health plan and tax cut clearly show.

As for God 'appointing him', consider this: God told us thousands of years ago where the world would end up - and it's extremely foolish of us to think it is going to get there being led by a succession of righteous leaders. God allowed him only as a stepping stone to the final outcome.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Personally I'm glad you posted this ridiculous thread it gives everyone a chance to look into the hearts and not the heads of those who post here. So not only do I disagree with you but I believe you and those here who call Trump an Antichrist are void of understanding scripture and the love of God in Christ Jesus.

By the way, have you ever read the book,. Paradigm. By. Johnathan Cahn? It's a real time prophecy of our days in the scripture, including Trump!
TKS 😋
To repeat: As for God 'appointing him', consider this: God told us thousands of years ago where the world would end up - and it's extremely foolish of us to think it is going to get there being led by a succession of righteous leaders. God allowed him only as a stepping stone to the final outcome.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
An Anti Christ according to John is anyone who denies that Christ came in the flesh. Any other interpretation is speculation and fantasy.

J

jaybird88

And if you think he is doing ANY of that for you and me you are deceived. He only serves his rich fat cat buddies, as his health plan and tax cut clearly show.
i believe you are spot on with this. when you study the history of trump all you find are many examples of trump serving himself and his rich circle of insiders, those that work for him are paid the minimum trump can get away with paying. trump has never gon the extra mile for common working people, one would have top be very naive to believe that he all of a sudden became a different person now that he is president. he does make a great politician, promise the moon to the masses yet never act on it.

As for God 'appointing him', consider this: God told us thousands of years ago where the world would end up - and it's extremely foolish of us to think it is going to get there being led by a succession of righteous leaders. God allowed him only as a stepping stone to the final outcome.
why would anyone think trump was appointed by the Most High?

K

kaylagrl

Wait what?! I was told Obama was the anti-Christ!! Now I'm confused :unsure:

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
i believe you are spot on with this. when you study the history of trump all you find are many examples of trump serving himself and his rich circle of insiders, those that work for him are paid the minimum trump can get away with paying. trump has never gon the extra mile for common working people, one would have top be very naive to believe that he all of a sudden became a different person now that he is president. he does make a great politician, promise the moon to the masses yet never act on it.

why would anyone think trump was appointed by the Most High?

Probably because Scripture says so. Not saying Trump is good or bad, only that he is there to accomplish the Will of God.

Romans 13 New King James Version (NKJV)
Submit to Government
13 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is NO AUTHORITY except from God, and the authorities that exist are APPOINTED by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will [a]bring judgment on themselves.