Trump literally posted that his nuke button is bigger then kims and it works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
President Trump just posted in reply to Kim of North Korea that his nuke button is bigger and it works. This back and forth between them is getting crazy.

Ezekiel8

Oct 26, 2017
Lol playing against their famous inferiority complex to remind Lil Rocketman of his real place in this world, smart and hilarious.

I love my President, praise God for appointing President Trump.

The tweet for anyone interested:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948355557022420992?p=v

"North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!" --President Trump

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
Somedays I don't know if I should laugh cry or be mad at him. He definitely puts his money where his mouth is so to speak..

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Kinda reminds one of Tom and Jerry
where they would each pull out of nowhere a bigger gun
and then a canon, a bazooka, etc.

Ezekiel8

Oct 26, 2017
Kinda reminds one of Tom and Jerry
where they would each pull out of nowhere a bigger gun
and then a canon, a bazooka, etc.
Lol that's a good one!

S

Stranger36147

Trump and KJU are like two little kids trapped in fully grown men's bodies.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I think Trump is handling North Korea well.

Sep 14, 2017
Honestly, it bothers me how Kim keeps trying to bait the US into a war & at the same time make it look like Trump's fault.

I think Kim's smart enough to scare someone (like the CIA, black ops, etc) to make a move on Trump. Like that's his real intent.

He knows he doesn't stand a chance against us & we wouldn't need nuclear weapons to beat them.

So, what's his real game? Is this a game within a game?

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Honestly, it bothers me how Kim keeps trying to bait the US into a war & at the same time make it look like Trump's fault.

I think Kim's smart enough to scare someone (like the CIA, black ops, etc) to make a move on Trump. Like that's his real intent.

He knows he doesn't stand a chance against us & we wouldn't need nuclear weapons to beat them.

So, what's his real game? Is this a game within a game?
The game is the same as it always is. N.Korea acts up, the international community gives them a bunch of money to appease the little monster, and repeat. This time, we have a president that isn't going to play his game.

M

Miri

Unfortunately you seem to have a president who will trigger a war.
Even if North K is not capable of blowing up the USA, it could certainly
blow up South K or the other countries in that area. Would you really like to
be one of those countries close to N Korea right now.

Plus radiation gets blown around the globe.

We know Kim is a nutter, Mr Trump, please stop winding up the psycho, be the bigger
man and act like a grown up.

Social media is completely inapproporiate for use by world leaders to rattle their
sabres.

NK intelligence knows the USA is a nuclear power. So does Kim. We don’t need all these
tit for tat word exchanges.

Its like kids in the playground with their “my dad is bigger than your dad” chants.
It might seem harmless until one decides give the other a black eye to prove it.

Unfortunatuly it wouldn’t just be a black eye would it.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
President Trump just posted in reply to Kim of North Korea that his nuke button is bigger and it works. This back and forth between them is getting crazy.
This is what happens when two fat kids get hold of live weapons.

K

kaylagrl

Unfortunately you seem to have a president who will trigger a war.
Even if North K is not capable of blowing up the USA, it could certainly
blow up South K or the other countries in that area. Would you really like to
be one of those countries close to N Korea right now.

Plus radiation gets blown around the globe.

We know Kim is a nutter, Mr Trump, please stop winding up the psycho, be the bigger
man and act like a grown up.

Social media is completely inapproporiate for use by world leaders to rattle their
sabres.

NK intelligence knows the USA is a nuclear power. So does Kim. We don’t need all these
tit for tat word exchanges.

Its like kids in the playground with their “my dad is bigger than your dad” chants.
It might seem harmless until one decides give the other a black eye to prove it.

Unfortunatuly it wouldn’t just be a black eye would it.

We've appeased No Ko for too long.Now we're in a position where he can hit America possibly and certainly countries closer in range. He should have been dealt with long ago.This is where "diplomacy" has gotten us.Im with Trump,a move has to be made,the dictator has to be stopped. How is another question. But it has to be done.

K

kaylagrl

This is what happens when two fat kids get hold of live weapons.

No,this is what happens when the US draws a line in the sand,erases it and draws another line,erases that and draws another line,erases.... Doesn't work! He should have been dealt with years ago.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
How does taunting someone to attack help the situation?

Feb 7, 2015
How does taunting someone to attack help the situation?
Because............. Only the most naïve person alive thinks war is not going to soon break out with NK. And, it is, unfortunately, going to be necessary to let THEM start it. The sooner Kim jumps the gun and starts something, the less fully prepared he will be to REALLY destroy many of our cities before we wipe him off the face of the Earth.

The longer we wait to get this war started, the worse it will be for us.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I'm glad that I am closer to the end than the beginning.

longtrekker

Sep 23, 2014
Blubberbutt Kim must yearn for the days when Obama was around – he’da shipped a ton of money and be apologizing and bowing profusely by now…