Trump literally posted that his nuke button is bigger then kims and it works

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Miri

Because............. Only the most naïve person alive thinks war is not going to soon break out with NK. And, it is, unfortunately, going to be necessary to let THEM start it. The sooner Kim jumps the gun and starts something, the less fully prepared he will be to REALLY destroy many of our cities before we wipe him off the face of the Earth.

The longer we wait to get this war started, the worse it will be for us.
Its not just about the US and North Korea though is it. This effects the entire globe and
unfortunately there are other countries far closer than the US who will suffer far greater if
rockets start exploding left right and centre.

It’s not just you and them, it’s them and the rest of the world. Unfortunately many people
in the US don’t realise this.

Taunting the nutter to press his button is extremely unwise.
I should imagine also that the US has various protocols in place for such action, but
North Korea won’t, it will all be on the say of one man. Yet another reason not to
tease.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Its not just about the US and North Korea though is it. This effects the entire globe and
unfortunately there are other countries far closer than the US who will suffer far greater if

It’s not just you and them, it’s them and the rest of the world. Unfortunately many people

I should imagine also that the US has various protocols in place for such action, but
North Korea won’t, it will all be on the say of one man. Yet another reason not to
tease.
That's why it's better to get this started, before NK has a bunch of ICBMs.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Blubberbutt Kim must yearn for the days when Obama was around – he’da shipped a ton of money and be apologizing and bowing profusely by now…
Maybe not
Obama bombed Middle East more than any president in U.S. history

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
All that is required is a credible threat of danger to the US, and Trump is cleared to take action to prevent it.

He could be "taunting" to get Kimmy to finally make that threat. We could then pre-emptively smack him, and his military establishments without having to nuke the whole nation.

Sort of like doing a pre-burn to stop a wildfire.

Otherwise, the munchkin will keep making his veiled threats, while continuing to develop his capability. Before long, he will decide he can actually act out his threats, and the situation will be much worse, for the whole world.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
Maybe not
Obama bombed Middle East more than any president in U.S. history
Khadafi and Hussein might argue with you on that..... if they were still around...

Feb 7, 2015

tease.
Are you laboring under some delusion that he is not going to push it in a year or two, no matter what is said or done?

Feb 7, 2015
All that is required is a credible threat of danger to the US, and Trump is cleared to take action to prevent it.

He could be "taunting" to get Kimmy to finally make that threat. We could then pre-emptively smack him, and his military establishments without having to nuke the whole nation.

Sort of like doing a pre-burn to stop a wildfire.

Otherwise, the munchkin will keep making his veiled threats, while continuing to develop his capability. Before long, he will decide he can actually act out his threats, and the situation will be much worse, for the whole world.
I think this is absolutely correct.

Feb 7, 2015
Many people ARE going to soon die because we (the world) have let this lunatic regime fester and grow for far too long. The question is how widespread do we want the damage to be? And that will be decided by the simple fact of how proficient we give him the time needed to become.

He needs to be crushed.... TODAY!

K

kaylagrl

I think this is absolutely correct.
The media portrays Trump as a blowhard and crazy but I think he's crazy like a fox. I think he means what he says and I believe he will take action if needed,I don't think he takes it lightly. Apparently Obama told him No Ko would be the biggest thing Trump would have to face as president. Funny I thought Obama said global warming was the biggest threat. And that kind of thinking is why we have rocket man today.A move has to be made. No one wants to see death of innocent people but this is what happens in war. Whether the innocent are dead here or over there,it doesn't matter,loss is loss. But we cannot allow this dictator in No Ko to continue to threaten the world,it will get worse,not better.

M

Miri

As I say, it’s way bigger than just NK and the USA. Wake up guys.

It drags in SK, China, Japan, Russia to name a few. This social media war of
words could advance world war 3.

Far better that someone does a James Bond number on the QT, rather than makes
war speeches on Twitter.

As for comments that death happens in war, it’s easy to say that if the deaths arent
in your country. What if it was your country.

We should be praying about this to God, rather than cheering on and encouraging Trump,
he is not God he does not know the beginning from the end.

Dec 9, 2011
Because............. Only the most naïve person alive thinks war is not going to soon break out with NK. And, it is, unfortunately, going to be necessary to let THEM start it. The sooner Kim jumps the gun and starts something, the less fully prepared he will be to REALLY destroy many of our cities before we wipe him off the face of the Earth.

The longer we wait to get this war started, the worse it will be for us.
Thanks for giving an adult honest answer,everyone else Is giving vague and even disingenuous responses,I evaluate trumps responses and IMO,he Is not normal and as for as what he said about having a bigger button to push,I would have disregarded what he said but for an outward man Inward child to say that Is dangerous,I wonder what someone In the military stationed over there will have to go through.

Dec 9, 2011
That's why it's better to get this started, before NK has a bunch of ICBMs.
What If someone,let’s say for Instance your brother was to be first In line to be sent over there would you still be anticipating war with jubilant butterflies of excitement.

Feb 7, 2015
Thanks for giving an adult honest answer,everyone else Is giving vague and even disingenuous responses,I evaluate trumps responses and IMO,he Is not normal and as for as what he said about having a bigger button to push,I would have disregarded what he said but for an outward man Inward child to say that Is dangerous,I wonder what someone In the military stationed over there will have to go through.
I WAS in the Military stationed over there. And if this had occurred during my tour, I would have backed what he is doing, 100%. This is real and honest, effective dealing with this maniac. In Nam, we were just sent as fodder for political posturing. I'm not sure you understand the mind of a military man or woman. They are ready to do the job they signed up to do. But, they are not willing to be ploys with their hands tied.

This was not started by Trump. Not at all. 50 years of timid administrations allowed this monster to develop. But, it has grown to be a full-blown, deadly threat now, and there is a REAL maniac at the helm over there.... about a half dozen of them, actually.... but they are finally being dealt with by a man who has a set. Unfortunately, he has inherited a Military that is going to have a very difficult row to hoe, considering how technically naked they have been stripped by previous congresses.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Lol playing against their famous inferiority complex to remind Lil Rocketman of his real place in this world, smart and hilarious.

I love my President, praise God for appointing President Trump.

The tweet for anyone interested:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/948355557022420992?p=v

"North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!" --President Trump

Cee

May 14, 2010
If this guy would press his nuclear desk button because of a Twitter taunt, then he needs to be stopped before he has more nuclear buttons on his desk. You don't let fear set the agenda. History has taught us the folly of this. Other people have tried to placate him and year after year he simply grows more capable. When you give into demands they don't stop. Him saying he had a nuclear button was a veiled threat. You don't let that sort of thing go. If you do the threats get bigger and bigger.

Feb 5, 2017
How does neither have a nuclear button on their iPad?

M

Miri

I have one on my pad, it takes me home!

Ezekiel8

Oct 26, 2017
The game is the same as it always is. N.Korea acts up, the international community gives them a bunch of money to appease the little monster, and repeat. This time, we have a president that isn't going to play his game.
That is exactly right, at least for half of the equation. Up until Trump all the weak traitors gave into North Korea's extortion. These threats from North Korea are not new, they do it because they'd get rewarded by the traitors for it. Heck threats were one of their biggest exports. Now the extortion money is cut off.

I think the other half of it isn't so much for the US, but for his own people. You don't stay in power in a poverty stricken and starving atheist country without pretending you're super strong to your own people. If they sense weakness, his own people could very well overthrow him, and the North Korean regime has always been keenly aware of this. Which really just shows all the more the absolute genius of Trump, noting how he throws in the fact that their missiles don't work and that their regime is depleted and starving.

Rachel20

May 7, 2013
Trump's twitter feed is definitely very entertaining. I am starting to warm up to him. He is clearly a people's leader and his stance appears tough.
He is unpredictable at times and that should definitely keep many countries on their toes. Maybe that aggressive stance is enough of a deterrent.

War is never good. If there was a path that didn't involve the death of millions, that would be the better solution regardless of pride and ego.

If this guy would press his nuclear desk button because of a Twitter taunt, then he needs to be stopped before he has more nuclear buttons on his desk. You don't let fear set the agenda. History has taught us the folly of this. Other people have tried to placate him and year after year he simply grows more capable. When you give into demands they don't stop. Him saying he had a nuclear button was a veiled threat. You don't let that sort of thing go. If you do the threats get bigger and bigger.

Last edited:

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015

tease.
I would hate to be a South Korean at the moment. Them being between a rock and a hard place about sums it up for me.
Does the US have weapons that choose where to spread radiation yet I wonder.