TRUMP MIRACLE BEGINS THIS FRIDAY

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 23, 2018
Get over it Qublicans.
Hilarious coming from the party that said trump stole the election and could not get over it even after the miracle from hell (biden ) slithered in.

Jul 23, 2018
Hilarious coming from the party that said trump stole the election and could not get over it even after the miracle from hell (biden ) slithered in.
They are still after him as a civilian.

Too funny...the hypocrisy

Jul 23, 2018
I just had to watch it again.
A perfect vivid picture of the 2020 election.

Soooooo true
So wise.

Smh

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Just a prediction: Even the most diehard Trump supporters are going to see Trump as a fraud, a cheat, a criminal and a traitor. Best to get out and repent before that judgement day comes.
A good explanation of Joe and Hunter Biden

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Just a prediction: Even the most diehard Trump supporters are going to see Trump as a fraud, a cheat, a criminal and a traitor. Best to get out and repent before that judgement day comes.
These People are not just Trump supporters they are Cultists. There is a big difference between
them and the average voter.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Ha ha nice deflection tanakhy - some TDSers have no shame! But since it was Trump it must be OK right?

P.S. Picked your ‘pronouns’ yet ? – your deviant dem buds are just crushing it on this vital issue!
My deviant dem buds? Not mine at all but in saying that you brand millions of your own people
as deviants, along with about every leader in the world with a possible exception of Venezuela's

Jun 18, 2020
My deviant dem buds? Not mine at all but in saying that you brand millions of your own people
as deviants, along with about every leader in the world with a possible exception of Venezuela's
Sorry but people who embrace deviancy are not ‘my people’. And I expect many leaders in the west are deviants (no surprise..) look at my PM – Trudeau - another instigator of ‘pronoun’ deviancy.

Venezuela ? Maduro is a dictator, taking the reins from a dead dictator; Chavez.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
These People are not just Trump supporters they are Cultists. There is a big difference between
them and the average voter.
I voted for President Trump for mainly one reason, he opposes killing the unborn (Abortion) the untold other accomplishments, are just icing on the cake.

Democrats, kill the unborn (Abortion) homosexuality in same sex marriage?

Add to that, Bidens recent Transgender orders, males competing in female sports?

How could any rational person support just the items mentioned above, and Biden has a list like phone book

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I don't think that Trump is going to take back the Presidency at this point. It would be really bad optics, and he knows it.
"Optics"? Is it bad optics when a gangster is arrested and locked up, and the victims are given back what was stolen? It would be refreshing to see all the Leftist criminals arrested, and the country restored to some semblance of sanity and law and order. However, chances are that the Biden-Harris cabal will remain unless something drastic is done about it.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
How did you forget to add racist, White Supremacist, dictator, Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini, xenophobe, homophobe, etc. all combined to create the most evil monster on this planet? The Left has done everything to demonize Trump, and in spite of that he won this election hands down, and fair and square. However, there was a very evil conspiracy -- of which you and some others are supporters -- by some very evil men and women, to STEAL what was rightfully Trump's.

At the same time, he must take some responsibility for this theft, since he did not address the election fraud issue seriously over his term of office. He could have appointed an independent investigative commission to dig up and dig out all the rot throughout the country. He has been listening to treacherous advisers, and appointing traitors within his administration. In the end he was betrayed by everyone.

Now there is a senile, doddering, corrupt criminal in the White House, who has been ordered by his Communist masters to do everything possible to destroy America, and demonize ordinary, law-abiding, conservative citizens whose only crime was to do the right thing.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Sorry but people who embrace deviancy are not ‘my people’. And I expect many leaders in the west are deviants (no surprise..) look at my PM – Trudeau - another instigator of ‘pronoun’ deviancy.

Venezuela ? Maduro is a dictator, taking the reins from a dead dictator; Chavez.
I did check your nationality before posting. Unfortunately there is no mention in your profile
of it but as a Trump supporter I assumed you were American hence the the '' Your people'' reference
which refers to the many millions of Americans that voted for Biden.

Yes Chavez is dead but I remember seeing a Trump quote where he blamed Chavez as being
one of the people who plotted to throw his election. Problem with that was the man died some
seven years earlier.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
go read the story, then get back to me....
Have you ever heard of the expression ''Fake News'' Trump used it continuously. Do you know he got it from? It comes from a film called Citizen Kane made in 1941 about a man who claws his way up
the gutter and ends up running for President. He loses the election and blames the media calling their reporting Fake News.

As for Time magazine which copy am I supposed to read? Is it current? Where do I find it?

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Have you ever heard of the expression ''Fake News'' Trump used it continuously. Do you know he got it from? It comes from a film called Citizen Kane made in 1941 about a man who claws his way up
the gutter and ends up running for President. He loses the election and blames the media calling their reporting Fake News.

As for Time magazine which copy am I supposed to read? Is it current? Where do I find it?

mainstream media is fake news. trump was right.

article - " the secret history of the shadow campaign that saved the 2020 election"'.

explains how the election was stolen from trump, just as he said it was.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
From my experience our friend Tanakh tends toward the negative.
British "subjects" don't always grasp American citizenship.
I hope and wish to believe no harm is meant.
From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.
This whole world is the battleground between good and evil, right and wrong, His Kingdom of Light and the adversaries of darkness. Many have not the eyes to see and ears to hear and look only on the temporal.
best wishes, all

Jan 16, 2011
Just a non Americans perspective here... all this whole Trump fraudulent voting / continuing battle is making us Christians look like we have no trust in God and his plans for us.

Don’t you think if God wanted him to still be President... he would be? Not to mention the division it is causing? Who is in control here?? Seems the me that Satan is using this whole thing to cause separation within the church.

Yes Trump moved the embassy to Jerusalem ect. ect. But what do people think? That the Lords plans for the end times aren’t going to happen anymore because Trump wasn’t elected? Again, I am from Australia and maybe missing something important. Regardless I do not see any reason for the hostility I have seen (Everywhere not just on this site).

Jun 18, 2020
Some more deviancy for ya that Trump specifically put an end to but Biden brought right back with unseemly haste.
Women’s sports was fun while it lasted tho!
(Ummm what was that you were saying about ‘cults’ again…?)

Screenshot (68).png

Making for a better tomorrow for all deviantkind!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Katy- Thank you for sharing, it is a time we did not expect, you are right, perhaps that is why it is "a time no man knows"?
His purpose is still going forward to His fulfillment.

His Own aren't hostile, the adversary is hostile and only comes to steal, kill and destroy.
Not everyone who calls themselves Christian is truly Christian, Judas received the same anointing as the rest, was trained how to walk as the Savior walked, and yet look at the end of him.
Peter was the rock on whom Jesus built His church, yet was rebuked with "get thee behind me satan" when he let his focus slip from the Saviors purpose to works.
best wishes

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Just a non Americans perspective here... all this whole Trump fraudulent voting / continuing battle is making us Christians look like we have no trust in God and his plans for us.

Don’t you think if God wanted him to still be President... he would be? Not to mention the division it is causing? Who is in control here?? Seems the me that Satan is using this whole thing to cause separation within the church.

Yes Trump moved the embassy to Jerusalem ect. ect. But what do people think? That the Lords plans for the end times aren’t going to happen anymore because Trump wasn’t elected? Again, I am from Australia and maybe missing something important. Regardless I do not see any reason for the hostility I have seen (Everywhere not just on this site).
(Fact) The US 2020 Presedential Election was pre-planned criminal fraud in Bidens favor, blatantly "Stealing" the election, Banana Republic, as Christian's we should expose the evil, not remain silent.

Democrats oppose christianity, and using the name of God in legislative prayer, "In God We Trust"?

Democrats support killing the unborn (Abortion)?

Democrats support Homosexuality in same sex marriage?

Democrats support transgender males, competing in female sports?

Democrats support pushing these evils upon children in public schools?

And you state the Christian believer should remain silent on the evils of the criminal fraud in the 2020 election, it causes division?

No silence from this guy, I will continue to expose the evils of the Democrats, with just a "Few" mentions above.

Jesus Christ Is Lord!

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Some more deviancy for ya that Trump specifically put an end to but Biden brought right back with unseemly haste.
Women’s sports was fun while it lasted tho!
(Ummm what was that you were saying about ‘cults’ again…?)

View attachment 225355

Making for a better tomorrow for all deviantkind!
That is sick and pure evil!

And the girl didnt get a college scholarship because of this insane evil?

This Democratic sickness is beyond imagination, its gotta stop!