TRUMP MIRACLE BEGINS THIS FRIDAY

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Too one dimensional.

That concept taken to its logical end suggest all armies are unnecessary.

Just let the devil roll on and God stop him where he sees fit.

America would not exist had good men do nothing
'' Just let the devil roll on''

If you read your Bible that's what God does read Job, read the history of Israel and Judah. God
controls this world not Satan. The Devil is a Dog on a long leash he can do nothing unless God allows it

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Do you believe what you read in the press about President Trump?
Do you believe even the alleged "quotes" that are reported as his? The British press is sewer. The worst of scum media.

I'm in England & I'm born here of English & Irish parents. I have been able to see from early in Trump's
2016 campaign the enormous propaganda machine used against him daily. It only takes some research.
The same propaganda machine aimed at cancelling or dismantling Brexit. They have not given up that goal yet.

I haven't believed much from The BBC, Sky or most of the other mainstream news outlets for about 20 years.
I learned, news MUST be researched in our present age. Nothing they report can be taken at face value.
The mainstream British press are a sewer. They serve evil, lock stock & barrel.

For some reason Sky News Australia is very different than SKY in The UK
So its all fake news, where have I heard that before?

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
So its all fake news, where have I heard that before?
Perhaps you don't care to do the research because it's more convenient to believe what you are told.
So you trust liars.
The worst kind of liars. Those who bear false witness to bring a man down and steal power.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thank you for your post miss Lucy(y)

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The worst kind of liars. Those who bear false witness to bring a man down and steal power.
Correct. It is Obama, Biden, Clinton, Pelosi, Schumer, and Harris who should have been impeached back in 2017. The feckless RINOs are cowards and traitors, and that is why the real criminals were never arrested.

Of course, Mr. Trump sabotaged himself from day one by failing to fire absolutely everyone he inherited from Obama. Therefore the CIA, DOJ, FBI, DHS, State Department, and all other departments remained true to Obama and undermined Trump daily. And the end result was this massive election fraud.

Again, Trump had three years to thoroughly clean out the election machinery in every state, and issue executive orders banning mail-in votes, Dominion Voting Machines, etc. He neglected the most critical aspects of maintaining the republic, while he hired all his enemies. and listened to the advice of traitors like Pence and Kushner.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I Still hold out hope, God is in control and His perfect will is done.
God works through people, His own, were we not worthy of the greatest president and first lady we have ever had? Did we pray without ceasing? Did we keep our minds stayed of Him as we are directed? We are still responsible for doing these things. We were given a great reprieve.
He was surrounded by snakes, deep state snakes.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Yeah the miracle is that we got rid of the worst president to ever disgeace our White House

Odelschwanck

Jan 7, 2015
I've seen Absolute Proof.
But in regards to the title....what miracle was allegedly going to start on the 5th?

Jun 18, 2020
Yeah the miracle is that we got rid of the worst president to ever disgeace our White House
Oh we know Dude – ‘Orange Man Bad!’ justifies all.
Now run along like a good widdle NPC!

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Oh we know Dude – ‘Orange Man Bad!’ justifies all.
Now run along like a good widdle NPC!
Yeah totally I mean all he did was inside insurrection and try to stage a coup

Jun 18, 2020
Lolz Keep swiggin’ the swamp swill swami – Mmm Mmm good!
The media droids luv u Dude - send them a ‘thank you’ note for being so easily played!

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Lolz Keep swiggin’ the swamp swill swami – Mmm Mmm good!
The media droids luv u Dude - send them a ‘thank you’ note for being so easily played!
Meanwhile cult of the great orange one still clings to the voter fraud narrative with zero evidence

Jun 18, 2020
Meanwhile cult of the great orange one still clings to the voter fraud narrative with zero evidence
The evidence was overwhelming, historic– and deep sixed. It’s all part and parcel of how a coup d'état is executed – including suppression of truth by a complicit media/Big Tech.

Sad that in your hatred of Trump that you would throw in with liars, cheats and thieves to cast democracy in the dust to install a cabal of criminally minded deviants. Prez Harris welcomes your servility - have you picked your pronouns yet?

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Tried to stage a coup? Do you realize everything that must take place for that to occur? What you saw at the Capitol was poorly planned, confusing, and a few extremist groups. An armed coup involves a massive movement including the military.

The real coup was the last 4 years trying to remove President Trump, the abuse of Covid, and then the illegal or fraudulent activity during thd election.

Let's talk about the almost year-long of riots by BLM and Antifa. Let's talk about how Harris raised funds to bail them out of jail and encouraged them to keep it up. But she wasn't impeached.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
The evidence was overwhelming, historic– and deep sixed. It’s all part and parcel of how a coup d'état is executed – including suppression of truth by a complicit media/Big Tech.

Sad that in your hatred of Trump that you would throw in with liars, cheats and thieves to cast democracy in the dust to install a cabal of criminally minded deviants. Prez Harris welcomes your servility - have you picked your pronouns yet?
Where is this imaginary evidence because none has been produced

CS1

May 23, 2012
You know you should be praying for trump because now that HE is not the POTUS if he dies you life will have no meaning, Where will you address your hate to next? You really Need to know the lord Jesus today!

Jun 18, 2020
It’s been done to death here Dude – I’d say look it up yourself at this point but if u had an ounce of curiosity you would've done it already. You’re one with the swamp – sobetit.

Btw you hate Trump because like many here at CC he confounds your pedestrian orthodoxies and indeed made a mockery of them - effortlessly. Hey - I should be charging you for this!

CS1

May 23, 2012
It’s been done to death here Dude – I’d say look it up yourself at this point but if u had an ounce of curiosity you would've already done it already. You’re one with the swamp – sobetit.

Btw you hate Trump because like many here at CC he confounds your pedestrian orthodoxies and indeed made a mockery of them - effortlessly. Hey - I should be charging you for this!
most cowards do that.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
It’s been done to death here Dude – I’d say look it up yourself at this point but if u had an ounce of curiosity you would've done it already. You’re one with the swamp – sobetit.

There's nothing to look up because there is no evidence. That's why all of his cases were thrown out of court
The only "evidence" is anecdotal
I know a guy who knows another guy who said he saw something