Trump Obsession

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

morefaithrequired

a) So what do you think of Brexit?
b) Trump is a liar!
a) Did you see the tennis last night?
a)Trump is a narcissist.
b) Do you still play guitar?
a) He deserves to be impeached.
b) Youve got Trump on the brain
a) He's the anti-Christ!!
b) I think hes Christian though

M

morefaithrequired

I had a similar conversation with a sibling recently . TOD is a mental illness growing in popularity .Trump Obsession Disorder.

S

Susanna

Would that be the carrot in the White House?😇.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
I had 'overseas trip' last year.
---
One place I visited was 'Oceanside / remote area'.
I went to store..to get bottled water.
- First thing, clerk said to me..
"How about Tump?"
" What do you think about Trump? "
- I had some questions/info. about the area.
- He had no interest in that!
I told him, "I do not have time to talk about Trump."
He said, "Can you come back? I need discussion about him!
I'll give you discount."
----

TOD is ' incredible ' phenomenon!
Lol

Note:
'incredible' is( or used to be ) one of Trump's favorite words!

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
More detail..
---
He asked Trump questions.. after he found out that I live in United States.
I had to go back to store..to get more bottled water.
- We discussed a bit about Trump.
- He gave 'discount'!

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
It's called Trump Derangement Syndrome.. And it's real in some people.. But Most definitely in Main stream media journalist..And a high percentage of Hollywood entertainers..

S

Susanna

How about posting a real photo of yourself so we can join you and ridicule something about you?
It’s my Bitmoji.

You can always ridicule my nose, because it looks kinda strange after being broken so many times. Also my left eye is worth laughing out loud about because it has taken so much beating that it’s like having a permanent black eye. My jaw has been damaged too, but they managed to fix it quite good, so you can hardly tell it’s been broken.

There’s some minor stuff in addition to that, but nothing to make a fuss about.

Just close your eyes and picture what I said above and you’re good to go.

So I prefer a Bitmoji over my picture.

Ghoti2

Nov 8, 2019
It’s my Bitmoji.

You can always ridicule my nose, because it looks kinda strange after being broken so many times. Also my left eye is worth laughing out loud about because it has taken so much beating that it’s like having a permanent black eye. My jaw has been damaged too, but they managed to fix it quite good, so you can hardly tell it’s been broken.

There’s some minor stuff in addition to that, but nothing to make a fuss about.

Just close your eyes and picture what I said above and you’re good to go.

So I prefer a Bitmoji over my picture.
But, why ridicule a man because of a skin problem he suffers from?

S

Susanna

But, why ridicule a man because of a skin problem he suffers from?
I was just thinking about his hair. Some cartoonist was making his hair look orange and that was funny.

M

morefaithrequired

this is a joke for insiders...or Americans at least ??

Ghoti2

Nov 8, 2019
I was just thinking about his hair. Some cartoonist was making his hair look orange and that was funny.
I guess so.... as long as you also think drawing an afro or dreads on a picture of Obama ……. and calling him "Chocolate Bunny" is funny.

S

Susanna

I guess so.... as long as you also think drawing an afro or dreads on a picture of Obama ……. and calling him "Chocolate Bunny" is funny.

Why is it mandatory to find a) funny just because you found b) funny? Doesn’t make sense.

Trump is way funnier than Obama.

Ghoti2

Nov 8, 2019
Why is it mandatory to find a) funny just because you found b) funny? Doesn’t make sense.

Trump is way funnier than Obama.
All any of this does is show you to be quite prejudiced.

M

morefaithrequired

PDD? Political Divide Disorder . Nothing divides better than politics.