Trump Outsmarts them again

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Kayleigh Mcenany NUKES Don Lemon's ENTIRE Existence In FIERY Rant!! The Lemon Has Been JUICED!!
Don Lemon: "We are going to have to blow up the system"

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
I used a laughter icon to like your comment because it is comedic and I agree with your observations. However, I truly do feel sorry for Joe Biden.
Don't get me wrong, he's been a crook since he started his professional life and especially when he entered politics in his home state of Delaware.

If someone is old enough they may remember how he lost one of his many presidential bids in 1987 due to being found to have included plagiarized material in one of his 1987 speeches. Biden has campaigned three times for president.
Sadly, his mental faculties aren't that keen anymore and though he's repeated his plagiarism tendency in a speech not that long ago (see here), I would guess this latest offense wasn't actually Biden but his speech writer stealing someone elses writing.

Today that being found out, the plagiarism which wasn't attributed to the SW, hardly made a blip in the MSM and likely also not in the Democratic voters opinions of Biden. Whereas before that theft of the intellectual property of another tanked his campaign almost immediately.

As bad as Democratic Congress has been these last four years, I can't begin to imagine an America should Biden/Harris win and additionally a Democratic majority enter both House and Senate. (Congress).
The only way the democrats can claim a win is through Voter fraud, that's their future plan.

The recent democratic chaos in the streets, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, New York, looting, burning, chaos in the streets, endorsed by the Mayor's and Governors?

The independent voters and moderate democrats are running in droves to Trump/Pence 2020

Trump is polling the highest with Hispanic and Black voters surpassing that of Reagan

It's a slam dunk Nov 3rd, and there will be a 6/3 Conservative Supreme Court to hear the democratic false claims when the smoke clears.

Trump/Pence 2020

Jul 23, 2018
What is the president doing for those in need of health care, affordable housing, safe neighborhoods, real good paying jobs? In reality, he doing the same as other presidents.

He hasn't proposed a single law that will affect abortion.

Neither side has really addressed the real problems, nor will they in the future. They will do or say anything that will get them elected.
His healthcare plan far exceeds what is in place now.

Abortion????
He will have the greatest impact of all time with 3 new supreme justices in place.

He is the law and order president. He is doing more good than the last 6 or 8 before him.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The only way the democrats can claim a win is through Voter fraud, that's their future plan.

The recent democratic chaos in the streets, Portland, Seattle, Chicago, New York, looting, burning, chaos in the streets, endorsed by the Mayor's and Governors?

The independent voters and moderate democrats are running in droves to Trump/Pence 2020

Trump is polling the highest with Hispanic and Black voters surpassing that of Reagan

It's a slam dunk Nov 3rd, and there will be a 6/3 Conservative Supreme Court to hear the democratic false claims when the smoke clears.

Trump/Pence 2020
Don't forget about the leftist nutter DAs (who refuse to charge the antifa rioters) that got into office by being bankrolled by Soros money.

And Soros is financing domestic terrorists and communist agitators. The DOJ must get involved and have this man thwarted by any means necessary.

God willing Trump will take action after the election. This criminal activity must stop.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Don't forget about the leftist nutter DAs (who refuse to charge the antifa rioters) that got into office by being bankrolled by Soros money.

And Soros is financing domestic terrorists and communist agitators. The DOJ must get involved and have this man thwarted by any means necessary.

God willing Trump will take action after the election. This criminal activity must stop.
Yes I believe the democrats are trying to steal the election through mail in ballots.

Yes there will be a 6/3 Conservative Supreme Court to hear the claims of (Voter Fraud)

Yes President Trump will move swiftly concerning law and order in the US after the election is settled.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Obama and the democrats were absolutely obsessed with gun grabbing. For them they capitalized on every possible opportunity. Part of their Marxist agenda no doubt.

Trump on the other hand has done absolutely zero gun grabbing.
For him the Second Amendment is utterly sacrosanct. As it should be.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The way it used to be when America was sane, stable, the parenting was good and the kids were brought up responsibly.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Virtually Insane: 12-Year-Old Louisiana Boy Suspended After BB Gun Spotted In His Room By Teacher
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/virtually-insane-12-year-old-louisiana-boy-suspended-after-bb-gun-spotted-his-room

Is the screaming Karen psychosis sweeping the nation now affecting teaching staff?
All I can say is: put your child in a conservative Christian school immediately!
In a populated city in California, As a 12 yr old kid I always took my 22rifle everywhere on my Schwinn Stingray, shooting rabbits and squirrels, cops giving a thumbs up to my trophy tails swinging from my sissy bar (y)

The BB gun, Daisy Red Rider was at 8, little shooting the sparrows and gophers in the back yard target practice (y)

Hopefully America is on the turnaround, sure looks that way to me?

Smiles, just noticed your post above, that's what I had, a remington single shot (y)

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
In a populated city in California, As a 12 yr old kid I always took my 22rifle everywhere on my Schwinn Stingray, shooting rabbits and squirrels, cops giving a thumbs up to my trophy tails swinging from my sissy bar (y)

The BB gun, Daisy Red Rider was at 8, little shooting the sparrows and gophers in the back yard target practice (y)

Hopefully America is on the turnaround, sure looks that way to me?

Smiles, just noticed your post above, that's what I had, a remington single shot (y)
Those were the days my friend. The leftist liberal communist nuttery going around right now is destroying the fabric nation.

Sep 24, 2020
Two police officers were ambushed and shot and protesters blocked the entrance to the hospital and said they hoped they died!! Honestly, I can't understand it and I add my voice to yours. Who could vote form Dems?!!
I had the same reaction. How horrible that democrats support this.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Open letter from medical doctors and health professionals to all belgian authorities and all belgian media.

https://docs4opendebate.be/en/open-letter/

We, Belgian doctors and health professionals, wish to express our serious concern about the evolution of the situation in the recent months surrounding the outbreak of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. We call on politicians to be independently and critically informed in the decision-making process and in the compulsory implementation of corona-measures. We ask for an open debate, where all experts are represented without any form of censorship. After the initial panic surrounding covid-19, the objective facts now show a completely different picture – there is no medical justification for any emergency policy anymore.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Open letter from medical doctors and health professionals to all belgian authorities and all belgian media.

https://docs4opendebate.be/en/open-letter/

We, Belgian doctors and health professionals, wish to express our serious concern about the evolution of the situation in the recent months surrounding the outbreak of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. We call on politicians to be independently and critically informed in the decision-making process and in the compulsory implementation of corona-measures. We ask for an open debate, where all experts are represented without any form of censorship. After the initial panic surrounding covid-19, the objective facts now show a completely different picture – there is no medical justification for any emergency policy anymore.
The democrats are keeping this at pandemic level, hyped by the media for political purposes only, democratic States are broke, and they are trying to milk $$$$ out of the Federal Government, and keep people at home to justify mail in balloting, trying to steal the Nov 3rd election through voter fraud.

In a few weeks were gonna have a new Supreme Court Justice, Amy Coney Barrett, a 6/3 Conservative Court, the liberal agenda is (Dead)!