Trump Outsmarts them again

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
lol, I grew up in the Houston area and wouldn't trust half of them. I moved to the big thicket area about 35 years ago and they come from the city every hunting season to play Rambo. We have to feed the deer for them so that they just stand there or else they would go home empty handed. Sometimes they bring their pistols and try to shoot them sideways like in the movies,lol. I'm an old man now and so don't hunt anymore like in the old days.
Same here in California, Im an old guy too, had to pick up a bow 20 years ago, stay away from the crazy's in the rifle zones, scary!

Archery only now, lots of deer, lots of kills in the archery zones, back strap steaks and the rest for burger and jerky in my Big Chief smoker, good!

I fish also, these crazy's are on the water too, not a clue in operating boats, disregard fishing limits, a total mess!

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Don's "Furious" (Again) Over NBC's Trump Town Hall Opposite ABC’s Biden Event
Why is it that Don Lemon is so outraged? Because the comparative results of viewership between the two town halls will be a final unbiased consensus and an unimpeachably accurate polling result that cannot be manipulated by the MSM leftist Marxist mockingbird media. The Trump town hall will be uproariously popular, the Biden town hall a dismal failure.

The truth will be out of the hands of CNN to manipulate, and will be a tremendous boost to the Trump campaign.

Watching Don Lemon flailing about and gnashing his teeth is highly amusing though I will admit it.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Don's "Furious" (Again) Over NBC's Trump Town Hall Opposite ABC’s Biden Event
Why is it that Don Lemon is so outraged? Because the comparative results of viewership between the two town halls will be a final unbiased consensus and an unimpeachably accurate polling result that cannot be manipulated by the MSM leftist Marxist mockingbird media. The Trump town hall will be uproariously popular, the Biden town hall a dismal failure.

The truth will be out of the hands of CNN to manipulate, and will be a tremendous boost to the Trump campaign.

Watching Don Lemon flailing about and gnashing his teeth is highly amusing though I will admit it.

Awesome post, this will definitely show where the two stand in interested viewership

Ole Le' Mon was furious, it put him and Cuomo at odds, love it!

I just watched a Huckabee show, he did a campaign speech/rally comparison on Trump v Biden viewership, Biden dosent have 20% of Trump

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
C-SPAN Suspends Anti-Trump Debate Moderator Steve Scully "Indefinitely" For Lying About Twitter Hack
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/c-span-suspends-anti-trump-debate-moderator-steve-scully-lying-about-twitter-hack

Another devastating exposé!
Trump warned about this favoritism and he was proven right yet again.
And yes your instincts are correct. The media hates Trump with a passion.
Another nice one, your just full of information! (y)

FOXNEWS

"For several weeks, I was subjected to relentless criticism on social media and in conservative news outlets regarding my role as moderator for the second presidential debate, including attacks aimed directly at my family," Scully wrote. "This culminated on Thursday, October 8th when I heard President Trump go on national television twice and falsely attack me by name. Out of frustration, I sent a brief tweet addressed to Anthony Scaramucci. The next morning when I saw that this tweet had created a controversy, I falsely claimed that my Twitter account had been hacked."

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Another nice one, your just full of information! (y)

FOXNEWS

"For several weeks, I was subjected to relentless criticism on social media and in conservative news outlets regarding my role as moderator for the second presidential debate, including attacks aimed directly at my family," Scully wrote. "This culminated on Thursday, October 8th when I heard President Trump go on national television twice and falsely attack me by name. Out of frustration, I sent a brief tweet addressed to Anthony Scaramucci. The next morning when I saw that this tweet had created a controversy, I falsely claimed that my Twitter account had been hacked."
Yes I read that. The disgraced Scully in effect blamed the conservatives and Trump for his crimes.
That is the most common theme of the leftists.......they redirect and then project that Trump is the cause of all of their trouble LOL! Pure Marxist playbook psy-ops.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The YouTube purge is on folks! Scores of conservative YouTube accounts have been deleted. This action to silence the Biden family crime syndicate scandal of course.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
***MUST SEE***After Hours: Hunter Biden Bombshell with Rudy Giuliani. Rudy explains that Joe Biden has been compromised by the CCP bribes and is now a CCP asset!

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
****WATCH ENTIRE VIDEO***DAY 2 BOMBSHELLS! DADDY JOE WAS GETTING HALF OF HUNT'S DIRTY CHINESE/UKRAINE MONEY! TRUMP BLASTS VP!

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
***MUST SEE***After Hours: Hunter Biden Bombshell with Rudy Giuliani. Rudy explains that Joe Biden has been compromised by the CCP bribes and is now a CCP asset!

Darn right Biden has been compromised, and don't forget his criminal extortion, fire the investigator or you don't get the $Billion$

How did the FBI give this guy a green light for the democratic ticket?

Watching all this is mind boggling o_O

Like 3rd world politics in Africa, or South America?

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Check out the "Up next" column of related videos. This is perfect timing and just weeks before the election.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Who I believe sold their soul to the Devil.

This is a beautiful thing.
Wow I am impressed. Thank you Senator Hawley. The word is on the streets folks! Lets just say that the Biden family crime syndicate has a very good idea of what's going to happen next.

Let us all thank the Lord God Almighty for this intercession on our behalf. A Biden America would have been doomed to civil war.

Heavenian

Jun 18, 2020
you think Biden actually chose her? hmmmm let's remember that Bernie was actually way ahead of Biden and Kammie baby quit the race

looks like 2 loosers to me :unsure::whistle:

I think the leftist powers that be chose Biden and Kammie. we have a fake supposed moderate leftist grinning in all the adverts and in the wings a raging commie who can't wait to begin her reign of terror, after Biden is declared incompetent of course :cautious:

but maybe that is just me :cautious:
You are absolutely right. Failure to them all in JESUS' NAME.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Who I believe sold their soul to the Devil.

This is a beautiful thing.
Nice, Hawley smashed them!

Exposed Biden and his Ukranian corruption, and getting the Big Techs set up for revoking the 230 Act that protects them from liability for censorship and political bias

Love It!

As many have said, the recent bans on Twitter and Facebook, elevated the Hunter Biden fiasco X10, a good thing for Trump and conservatives.

G

Godsgirl83

How could you possibly care for someone who is a career criminal?
reread the first sentence ;)
I don't care for Biden
I'm just going to leave it at that.

Their days are numbered, first here on this earth, and then eventually in eternity.
They can lie, steal, cheat and try to cover up all they want to try and escape man given punishment but there is no cover up they can concoct to try and escape what's yet to come to them.....