Trump Outsmarts them again

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Why would you exposing Trump’s true colors be a shock to me?
"Exposing Trump's true colors"! That is really rich when his opponent is seriously corrupt and shockingly senile Joe Biden, who should already have been disqualified.

No matter what the faults and failing of Donald Trump might be (and there are a few) there is no comparing those who should be behind bars with those who should not. And both Bidens would have been locked up if the FBI, DOJ and AG were not totally dysfunctional and corrupt.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Nothing's worse than finding out that the person you trusted in the most ended up being the worst sort of reprobate and hypocrite.
In case you were not aware, Leftists LOVE reprobates and hypocrites, and would sooner have them in office than decent law-abiding people. Just take a close look at all the Democratic Congressmen and Congresswomen, as well as the shameless Senators. They are all felons, but protected by the media.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
I have him on ignore. Temporarily. And I call to your attention the fact that I am speaking with many MANY people who know better, who tell me for example that the FBI is ridiculously corrupt. We all know that the CIA is severely compromised. I also suggest you look into the background of the Bill Barr. He is ex-CIA and a notorious fixer from way back in the Iran-Contra days.

As far as posthuman goes, no sane human being could ever vote for Joe Biden. Furthermore everyone and I mean everyone in Washington DC knows exactly what's going on as far as the Joe Biden criminal syndicate is concerned. The laptop is impeccably legitimate. The FBI has possession of it and they are of course covering up these crimes.....no doubt about it. They had their chance and now Rudy Guiliani and Trump are going to handle it.

Another thing you may not understand is that every crooked politician in Washington DC is resisting this because they were all getting payoffs via influence peddling both sides of the aisle. It's a gigantic gravy train money-laundering machine.

Wake up for pity's sake everybody and start thinking maturely like grown men.

Follow the money. And one more thing.......Trump is not making one single solitary dime for his terrible trials troubles. There is literally nothing in it for Trump he is running as a patriot and for the love for his country that's it.

The point I'm making is that Trump is facing insurmountable corruption and insurmountable odds. He cannot for the sake of politics fire every single solitary crooked actor all at once. Cleaning up that level of corruption takes years in years I hope you can do a lot in his next term. Which he will most certainly win.
I know someone and have for years who resigned from a shall we say policing agency in the federal government and because they would no longer tolerate the corruption nor work for James Comey.

Never underestimate the power of partisan loyalty amid partisan loyalists.

When Bill Clinton stated, and I saw this live, I did not have sex with that woman (long pause) Ms. Lewinsky, Democrats believed him. That's because they didn't listen to how he said that but listened to what he said.
That tactic isn't only employed by Slick Willie.

After all, Joe Biden wants your vote as he runs for the Senate! And there are Democratic loyalists who hear him say that and keep his Biden 2020 sign in their yard still.

Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferers call Trump supporters cultists. :LOL: Easily dismissed when they're going to vote for a man whom the DNC declares as the cream of the Democratic crop and running for the Senate.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
"Exposing Trump's true colors"! That is really rich when his opponent is seriously corrupt and shockingly senile Joe Biden, who should already have been disqualified.

No matter what the faults and failing of Donald Trump might be (and there are a few) there is no comparing those who should be behind bars with those who should not. And both Bidens would have been locked up if the FBI, DOJ and AG were not totally dysfunctional and corrupt.
I agree,good post!

The next deep state FBI member that needs to go is (Christopher Wray) he sat on the recent Hunter Biden Lap Top Info For 6 Months, he us a big cover up man for Obama & Comey's FBI

Dysfunctional is an understatement, (Criminal) is more like it

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
In case you were not aware, Leftists LOVE reprobates and hypocrites, and would sooner have them in office than decent law-abiding people. Just take a close look at all the Democratic Congressmen and Congresswomen, as well as the shameless Senators. They are all felons, but protected by the media.
Shameless lying by congressmen (not under oath) is protected by the Constitution. Yes it sounds incredible but it is absolutely true.....

"Generally speaking, anything that a member of Congress says during a speech or debate in Congress is protected by the U.S. Constitution from lawsuits and criminal prosecution.

The immunity is covered in Article I, Section 6. Known as the speech and debate clause

Speech or Debate Clause is a clause in the United States Constitution (Article I, Section 6, Clause 1). The clause states that members of both Houses of Congress
"...shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their attendance at the Session of their Respective Houses, and in going to and from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place."

"The intended purpose is to prevent a President or other officials of the executive branch from having members arrested on a pretext to prevent them from voting a certain way or otherwise taking actions with which the President might disagree.

A similar clause in many state constitutions protects members of state legislatures in the United States. Legislators in non-U.S. jurisdictions may be protected by a similar doctrine of parliamentary immunity. "

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
QUESTIONS:
1. Why did Mr. Trump wait until July when the CDC was already complicit in falsifying data and information from January 2020? That is seven months of bogus data under the Trump administration.

2. Why did Mr. Trump fail to fire Redfied, Fauci, and Birx, etc. in March and replace them on his Task Force with Carson and Zelenko (possibly others who had used HCQ with excellent results)?

3. After successfully using HCQ [possibly combined with erythromycin (azithromycin?) and zinc sulfate according to Zelenko] why did Trump fail to address the nation from the Oval Office and assure the public that this package would be freely available to all citizens as an over-the-counter preventative for COVID-19?

4. Why did Mr. Trump fail to issue an Executive Order over-riding all state governors and city mayors (as well as all hospital personnel) and demand that all restrictions on HCQ be removed immediately?

5. Why did Mr. Trump fail to expose the Remdesivir Conspiracy (involving Fauci and Gilead) which promoted an EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE and moderately effective treatment and attacked an EXTREMELY CHEAP and extremely effective treatment with HCQ?

6. Why did the Trump administration approve a 1.6 billion dollar contract for Remdesivir (at over $3,000 a treatment) when HCQ should have been promoted from the White House, and the Gilead Sciences contract rejected?

7. Why did Trump fail to shut down all the nonsense about lock downs, social distancing, masking etc, on June 1, 2020, after the rioters ignored all of that to create anarchy in America? Why was there no comprehensive Executive Order from January to cover every aspect of the pandemic and its use against America, and when the precautions would be removed?

Note: I initially believed that Donald Trump sincerely wanted to drain the Swamp as stated in his campaigning. But actions speak louder than words. By putting Redfield, Fauci, and Birx on his Task Force, and refusing to fire them all after they were exposed as frauds, Trump has become an accessory to their conspiracy to take down America and make billions from Remdesivir (as well as the worthless vaccine that is now being touted).
Just a side note! I take HQC or Plaquenil as we call it in the RA world. I have no idea if it works for COVID, but it works for RA for me.

There came a point when Fauci and the media were pushing how dangerous HQC was, and how it could kill you. I restarted Plaquenil last March. I did it to see if it would act prophylactically and prevent me from COVID 19. After 2 weeks of taking it, the flare in the left ring finger, which I had for 1 1/2 years stopped. (Sadly, my 2 outside fingers are very deformed because of this long attack!)

I phoned up my rheumatologist to ask if he would let me add HQC to my combo. He said, of course he would let me go on the mildest, safest RA drug there is. I have never had a single side effect from it, and I have met one person who got eye damage, which is really the only side effect, which a very small percentage of the people who take it. She is the only person in my RA group of 1500 people who has had eye issues, and everyone goes on Plaquenil first, it is an insurance requirement in Canada. That's pretty good percentage not getting it a bad side effect, even with long term use.

Anyway, to make a long story even longer, I posted a lot on Twitter about how safe it is, having been on it 6 months, then another 6 months, and now 7 months. Every time I posted about it being safe, I got shadow banned on Twitter. I have a lot of followers, and every shadow ban, I would get no likes or retweets/comments. So Twitter was directed by someone to push how dangerous and deathly this simple, innocuous drug was. I haven't tweeted about it recently, I'm getting lots of likes, comments and new people following me.

I have never believed in conspiracy theories, but you have to sit up and pay attention when you get shadow banned for telling the truth. And who knows, maybe one day I will get exposed to COVID, and I won't get sick because of Plaquenil.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
a 70 year old drug demonized for 2 reasons- 1. trump endorsed it. 2. it is generic, and big phrama can't make money off of it....

L

lenna

As serious as it gets is beyond 100% correct, Biden is finished!
well he is finished with or without the election

he is an old man who is obviously deteriorating

it isn't Biden that is the danger. it is what is waiting in the wings. bragging is never good

Jul 23, 2018
look bro you can have opinions about this stuff, no problem. you can believe all the conspiracy religions you want. you're free
just please don't pretend you're being led by the Spirit to say things like this; leave the Church out of it.

when you are at the level where you say things like 'vote GOP even tho they stink' it is unmistakably base, worldly partisanship that you are engaging in, through & through. it is not Christianity. the Republican party is every bit as Satanic as the Democratic one.
Uh,no,it is akin to this;
"There are 5 rattlesnakes in the basement....how many do you kill?"

One answer is correct.

It may stink to do it,but the dem party is COMPLETELY given over to satan.
COMPLETELY.

Jul 23, 2018
I cannot vote. It would be illegal. my husband is voting for Trump

my family is in Canada, they will not be voting and they did not vote for the PM we currently have.

the bigger picture is God. pray.

I would add the axe may fall, but if we are God's when it does, we will still be His after

I can't panic about this. of course I would vote if I could. my concern is the fraud.
You said a mouthful sis.

We are DEFINATELY in the great deception end times.

Even believers on the board are defending the dem party.

Mat God help them.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Just a side note! I take HQC or Plaquenil as we call it in the RA world. I have no idea if it works for COVID, but it works for RA for me.

There came a point when Fauci and the media were pushing how dangerous HQC was, and how it could kill you. I restarted Plaquenil last March. I did it to see if it would act prophylactically and prevent me from COVID 19. After 2 weeks of taking it, the flare in the left ring finger, which I had for 1 1/2 years stopped. (Sadly, my 2 outside fingers are very deformed because of this long attack!)

I phoned up my rheumatologist to ask if he would let me add HQC to my combo. He said, of course he would let me go on the mildest, safest RA drug there is. I have never had a single side effect from it, and I have met one person who got eye damage, which is really the only side effect, which a very small percentage of the people who take it. She is the only person in my RA group of 1500 people who has had eye issues, and everyone goes on Plaquenil first, it is an insurance requirement in Canada. That's pretty good percentage not getting it a bad side effect, even with long term use.

Anyway, to make a long story even longer, I posted a lot on Twitter about how safe it is, having been on it 6 months, then another 6 months, and now 7 months. Every time I posted about it being safe, I got shadow banned on Twitter. I have a lot of followers, and every shadow ban, I would get no likes or retweets/comments. So Twitter was directed by someone to push how dangerous and deathly this simple, innocuous drug was. I haven't tweeted about it recently, I'm getting lots of likes, comments and new people following me.

I have never believed in conspiracy theories, but you have to sit up and pay attention when you get shadow banned for telling the truth. And who knows, maybe one day I will get exposed to COVID, and I won't get sick because of Plaquenil.
Twitter is going to burn for all of their censorship. Expect laws to be passed next year.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

On Friday October 9th I sat for 5 hours between 2 of the men from our group playing cards.
Last Thursday one of them called me to say he was sick, and had tested positive for Covid. He also told me the other guy I was sitting next to was also sick with a fever and other bad symptoms. The next day his results came back positive as well.

I accidentally drank from the 1st guy's water bottle. I know this because I hate water, and don't drink it. I thought it was my Sprite.

Told my Manager, who said I couldn't return to work until I got tested and was negative. Just received my results: NEGATIVE!

My wife and I have been taking Zinc and Shweppes Tonic water since March. The Tonic water contains Quinine, the active ingredient in HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE.

Now either there is something they don't know/aren't telling us about transmission of the disease, I have unknowingly had it in the past and have an immunity, they are right that type-o blood has some immunity, or the Zinc, Quinine regimen I have been on works.

Those are your only options. There is NO way I shouldn't be infected.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
well he is finished with or without the election

he is an old man who is obviously deteriorating

it isn't Biden that is the danger. it is what is waiting in the wings. bragging is never good
Biden is being extorted into actually running for president to begin with. He won't win the election but if he did he would be continually extorted and a puppet for the most sinister and wicked forces imaginable. The MSM FBI CIA and DOJ are boosting Biden. Clearly. Why would that be? Because they likewise want to share in power that will never ever be challenged again by free citizens who enjoy a free press and freedom of speech.

J. Edgar Hoover stayed in power a long loooong time because he had dirt on everyone including the politicians. He maintained his extortion racket until he retired.

The USA is in the midst of the greatest of all crises since its founding. You all had better fight back while you can.

E

EleventhHour

a 70 year old drug demonized for 2 reasons- 1. trump endorsed it. 2. it is generic, and big phrama can't make money off of it....
Big Pharma can make money from a generic drugs, it has been done multiple times.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018