Trump Outsmarts them again

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
FEC Chair: If Sidney Powell Says There Was Rampant Voter Fraud, "I Believe Her"
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/12-reasons-why-trumps-lawyers-are-absolutely-convinced-he-will-win-election

Update (1350ET): Trey Trainor, head of the Federal Election Commission (FEC), said in a tweet Tuesday that he believes Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell’s claim of widespread election fraud.

The Epoch Times' Tom Ozimek reports that Trainor, in his tweet, called Powell “forthright and honest in every case she’s ever taken on,” adding that, “if she says there is rampant voter fraud in #Election2020, I believe her.”

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
FEC Chair: If Sidney Powell Says There Was Rampant Voter Fraud, "I Believe Her"
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/12-reasons-why-trumps-lawyers-are-absolutely-convinced-he-will-win-election

Update (1350ET): Trey Trainor, head of the Federal Election Commission (FEC), said in a tweet Tuesday that he believes Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell’s claim of widespread election fraud.

The Epoch Times' Tom Ozimek reports that Trainor, in his tweet, called Powell “forthright and honest in every case she’s ever taken on,” adding that, “if she says there is rampant voter fraud in #Election2020, I believe her.”
And it is also being reported that Dominion Voting Systems Security Chief Eric Coomer claimed that he personally made certain that Trump was not going to win the election…

In a stunning interview conducted by Michelle Malkin, Joe Oltmann, FEC (Faith Education Commerce) United founder, reveals how he infiltrated Antifa and how during a conversation with Antifa members, he discovered “Eric from Dominion” was allegedly part of the chat during the week of September 27, 2020.
Oltmann explained that “Eric” was telling the Antifa members they needed to “keep up the pressure.” When one of the caller’s asked, “Who’s Eric?” someone answered, “Eric, he’s the Dominion guy.” Oltmann said that as the conversation continued, someone asked, “What are we gonna do if F*cking Trump wins?” Oltmann paraphrased how Eric (the Dominion guy) responded, “Don’t worry about the election, Trump’s not gonna win. I made ******* sure of that!”​

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Michigan's largest county fails to certify election results over absentee ballot concerns

Michigan's largest county fails to certify election results over absentee ballot concerns | Just The News

Jenna Ellis, a senior legal adviser for the Trump campaign, immediately hailed the decision, telling a Just the News-Real America's Voice special on Tuesday night that it could impact the entire state of Michigan's ability to certify the results.

"If the state board follows suit, the Republican state legislator will select the electors. Huge win for @realDonaldTrump," she tweeted.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
The Ukraine Want’s Joe Biden on Class A Felony Charges. Possible high treason charges.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Gavin Newsom Lied in Apology, Said Party Was Outdoors, Photos Show Indoor Party

https://reformationcharlotte.org/20...-party-was-outdoors-photos-show-indoor-party/

When? WHEN are people going to understand that COVID hysteria is for the little people.
The elites congregate & dine in their luxurious opulence laughing all the way.

No Christmas or Thanksgiving for you California!
When are you people going to muster the guts required to recall this snake oil salesman?

vic1980

Apr 25, 2013
Me and Jesus say ..MAGA....
TRUMP 2020

I am going to address you with scripture , i am not sure which Jesus you are preaching , but i think God word is very clear to understand ...

Revelation 13

The Beast from the Earth

11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

What is the purpose of the america military dominance ...

I believe you can see clearly now ?​

Jul 23, 2018

I am going to address you with scripture , i am not sure which Jesus you are preaching , but i think God word is very clear to understand ...

Revelation 13

The Beast from the Earth

11 Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. 12 And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

What is the purpose of the america military dominance ...

I believe you can see clearly now ?​
I only believe you are trying to make some point.

What that point is is a mystery.

THANK YOU JESUS

MAGA

Jul 23, 2018
Gavin Newsom Lied in Apology, Said Party Was Outdoors, Photos Show Indoor Party

https://reformationcharlotte.org/20...-party-was-outdoors-photos-show-indoor-party/

When? WHEN are people going to understand that COVID hysteria is for the little people.
The elites congregate & dine in their luxurious opulence laughing all the way.

No Christmas or Thanksgiving for you California!
When are you people going to muster the guts required to recall this snake oil salesman?
Not true.

The strong arm of those libs does not apply to leadership.

That is the liberal wonderland.

Nothing does or needs to make sense.