Trump - puppet or savior?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Trump - puppet or savior?

• Total voters
Nov 23, 2013
Hey KJV. please elaborate...
Sorry for delay, been having fun with family.

In Kabbalah, before creation began, all that existed was God's Infinite Light. The first stage of creation began when God contracted His Infinite Light to create the vacuum. Then a ray of divine light penetrated the vacuum and the persona of Adam Kadmon was projected into the vacuum. The first stage of Adam Kadmon was in the form of ten concentric circles (igulim), which emanated from the ray. The ray of light was then enclothed by the anthropomorphic form of Adam Kadmon (yosher), which is a realm of infinite divine light without vessels, constrained by its potential to create future Existence. Adam Kadmon is sometimes referred to as Adam Ila'a (Aramaic: "upper man") or Adam Elyon (Hebrew: "upper man")

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Kadmon

Sep 13, 2018
Sorry for delay, been having fun with family.

In Kabbalah, before creation began, all that existed was God's Infinite Light. The first stage of creation began when God contracted His Infinite Light to create the vacuum. Then a ray of divine light penetrated the vacuum and the persona of Adam Kadmon was projected into the vacuum. The first stage of Adam Kadmon was in the form of ten concentric circles (igulim), which emanated from the ray. The ray of light was then enclothed by the anthropomorphic form of Adam Kadmon (yosher), which is a realm of infinite divine light without vessels, constrained by its potential to create future Existence. Adam Kadmon is sometimes referred to as Adam Ila'a (Aramaic: "upper man") or Adam Elyon (Hebrew: "upper man")

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Kadmon
And that is great that you love spending time with your family.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
I've heard many people including my parents say "God sent Trump to save America".

I've always said he's a puppet doing the bidding of the elite.... his handling of the Coronavirus proves that in my opinion.

What do you think, is Trump a puppet or a savior?
He's neither any way he's been looked at. That is he was first a Democrat then a Republican but both parties don't really want to have him on their side. He's a puppet of necessity,an necessary evil. He is who you look for when both sides need to exist after him and the public wont blame either party for his actions because they both disagreed with him publicly.

He's who you put there when you've already convinced everyone to borrow money and finance houses and they have almost paid them off. If the banks have financed the land and houses and businesses to you all and your about to pay them off then you will own them and not the banks,that is if they fix the economy.

If they talk everyone into the credit score trick and crumble the economy then they have all the land,the cars and businesses that you financed from them and lost(repossessed them) when the economy crumbled and so they can sell them to you again and keep all the money you paid them from before. That is he is who they will blame it on so you will still love them after they crumble the economy instead of fixing it. Which looks better to you if your a banker fix the economy and give them the titles or crumble it and sell it to them again?,lol.

Nov 23, 2013
He's neither any way he's been looked at. That is he was first a Democrat then a Republican but both parties don't really want to have him on their side. He's a puppet of necessity,an necessary evil. He is who you look for when both sides need to exist after him and the public wont blame either party for his actions because they both disagreed with him publicly.

He's who you put there when you've already convinced everyone to borrow money and finance houses and they have almost paid them off. If the banks have financed the land and houses and businesses to you all and your about to pay them off then you will own them and not the banks,that is if they fix the economy.

If they talk everyone into the credit score trick and crumble the economy then they have all the land,the cars and businesses that you financed from them and lost(repossessed them) when the economy crumbled and so they can sell them to you again and keep all the money you paid them from before. That is he is who they will blame it on so you will still love them after they crumble the economy instead of fixing it. Which looks better to you if your a banker fix the economy and give them the titles or crumble it and sell it to them again?,lol.
I wish what you said was true soandso but I'm afraid it's much more sinister than that. That being said, I know why the elite put Trump into office.

Trump is the Christian and patriot "good guy" in the false paradigm of left vs. right, but in reality there is no left and there is no right, there's only the elititist take over of the planet. They put Trump in there to neutralize Christians and patriots while the elite implement Agenda 21 across the world.

If a democrat had been in office during this take over, the Christians and patriots would have more than likely tried to rise up against the take over but since God supposedly sent Trump to "make America great again", Christians just sit back and trust Trump to care of everything.

Patriots also believe Trump is the savior of America and they believe Q is working behind the scenes taking down the elite pedophiles and putting them in prison. So the patriots are doing nothing while the elite are taking over America, they're just sitting back and "trusting the plan".

This is probably best because had the Christians and patriots risen up against this, there would have been blood shed in the streets along with martial law. So in that way, I'm glad God put Trump in office.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
I've heard many people including my parents say "God sent Trump to save America".

I've always said he's a puppet doing the bidding of the elite.... his handling of the Coronavirus proves that in my opinion.

What do you think, is Trump a puppet or a savior?
If you look up Freemason hand signs you'll see that Trump constantly throws the triple 6. He also throws the devil's triangle. Do not believe anything he says, nor the hireling pastors that surround him.

Relic

Apr 29, 2020
trump is the anti Christ.....the greatest hoax that ever happented to the stats...plus he is an idiot

saintrose

May 9, 2020
trump is the anti Christ.....the greatest hoax that ever happented to the stats...plus he is an idiot
He's definitely something - handpicked for the role to lead the Christians to the slaughter. He must have a cold, dark heart to mislead as he's doing. He has a black heart.

Nov 23, 2013
He's definitely something - handpicked for the role to lead the Christians to the slaughter. He must have a cold, dark heart to mislead as he's doing. He has a black heart.
He's a con man. And very good at it.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
He's a con man. And very good at it.
For sure. It is unbelievable to me how many Christians are deluded by him. Christians aren't using discernment and that alarms me.

Nov 23, 2013
For sure. It is unbelievable to me how many Christians are deluded by him. Christians aren't using discernment and that alarms me.
Most Christians have no idea what's going on in the world right now. If I weren't a preterist I would be thinking we're headed into the great tribulation right now, but hardly any Christians are even talking about it.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Most Christians have no idea what's going on in the world right now. If I weren't a preterist I would be thinking we're headed into the great tribulation right now, but hardly any Christians are even talking about it.
I'm unfamiliar with preterism but it looks to me as if we're in the tribulation. I get the feeling Christians are asleep. In our bible study many don't even know scripture. I honestly don't know what is afoot but it's something. I do not believe Christians are magically removed as many believe in the "Rapture" which incidentally isn't in the bible. Yes it talks of Christ gathering his people however. I really don't know because I'm weak on Revelations. God did open my eyes up to a lot though, but when I tried to tell others they were disinterested.

I do wish that God would act as this world, this country, is unfit to live in now. I can't stand the oppressive sin being regurgitated out of the mouths of legislators and actors, and news persons - they're all spewing lies. I hope whatever God does He does it quickly.

Nov 23, 2013
I'm unfamiliar with preterism but it looks to me as if we're in the tribulation. I get the feeling Christians are asleep. In our bible study many don't even know scripture. I honestly don't know what is afoot but it's something. I do not believe Christians are magically removed as many believe in the "Rapture" which incidentally isn't in the bible. Yes it talks of Christ gathering his people however. I really don't know because I'm weak on Revelations. God did open my eyes up to a lot though, but when I tried to tell others they were disinterested.

I do wish that God would act as this world, this country, is unfit to live in now. I can't stand the oppressive sin being regurgitated out of the mouths of legislators and actors, and news persons - they're all spewing lies. I hope whatever God does He does it quickly.
You're more awake than most!

saintrose

May 9, 2020
You're more awake than most!
I'm trying to learn more because I sense something is up. What's happening now is unprecedented; and we don't know what kind of world we're going to end up with. I know the entire goal of the globalists is to reduce us to 3rd world status and this just might do it. One of my family member said people near her are put out of their homes and sleeping in their cars. I guess landlords aren't giving anyone a grace period; I don't know.

What do you see happening next?

Nov 23, 2013
I'm trying to learn more because I sense something is up. What's happening now is unprecedented; and we don't know what kind of world we're going to end up with. I know the entire goal of the globalists is to reduce us to 3rd world status and this just might do it. One of my family member said people near her are put out of their homes and sleeping in their cars. I guess landlords aren't giving anyone a grace period; I don't know.

What do you see happening next?
It's hard to predict but I think the next things we will see are mandatory CV-19 testing followed by non-mandatory vaccinations. Non-mandatory meaning that I don' think there will be a law passed making us take it but I believe that you wont be able to travel, work, draw social security or receive any government benefits with out proof of vaccination. Sort of like how they manipulate the school systems with money. If you don't teach "common core" you don't get federal aid.

Like I say it's hard to predict so we will just have to wait and see.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
It's hard to predict but I think the next things we will see are mandatory CV-19 testing followed by non-mandatory vaccinations. Non-mandatory meaning that I don' think there will be a law passed making us take it but I believe that you wont be able to travel, work, draw social security or receive any government benefits with out proof of vaccination. Sort of like how they manipulate the school systems with money. If you don't teach "common core" you don't get federal aid.

Like I say it's hard to predict so we will just have to wait and see.
I've been trying to discern what was coming next to prepare. I will not take a vaccine because we just don't know what they're putting in them. And yes I know how the Federal money lure works.

Do you foresee an all-out fight with patriots/ Christians and globalists? I really am alarmed at the militarization of police and all the no-knock raids and police abuse. It's reminiscent of Nazi Germany. I'm wondering how much everyone is going to put up with.

I thought that when the checks stopped coming and people started getting hungry then there would be a civil war/ civil unrest. Do you foresee that?

I wish God would act. He seems silent in the face of it all.

Nov 23, 2013
I've been trying to discern what was coming next to prepare. I will not take a vaccine because we just don't know what they're putting in them. And yes I know how the Federal money lure works.

Do you foresee an all-out fight with patriots/ Christians and globalists? I really am alarmed at the militarization of police and all the no-knock raids and police abuse. It's reminiscent of Nazi Germany. I'm wondering how much everyone is going to put up with.

I thought that when the checks stopped coming and people started getting hungry then there would be a civil war/ civil unrest. Do you foresee that?

I wish God would act. He seems silent in the face of it all.
Christians think God sent Trump to make America great again, so they're basically sitting back and letting Trump fix everything. Patriots follow a guy known only as "Q". Q is supposed to part of Trump's warriors that are "taking down" the deep state behind the scenes. So with that being the case I don't think either of those groups will fight. It would really be pointless anyway because the NWO has like 6 million drones and millions of soldiers... it's the proverbial "resistance is futile" scenario.

There was police officer in Seattle Washington that posted a FaceBook video calling on all policeman across the country to stop enforcing unconstitutional laws. Well his bosses were ok with that for a couple of days but when he got up to around a million views, they told him he had to shut it down. He refused, and a couple days later he was on administrative leave pending termination.

I thought hunger was coming because of the break down in the supply chain, and it still might, but it's looking more and more like that won't happen. All that did was basically bankrupt the few smaller farmers that were left. Big corporations will come in and scoop them up.

I think this fall will be the best chance for civil war and civil unrest, not that I want that, I hope it doesn't happen because we will quickly lose our freedoms if that happens. But if people are forced to quarantine again it'll be a different story because most people, even people who are asleep, can see that the numbers are being manipulated and there's more to this than a "pandemic".

Google United Nations Agenda 21 and watch some of those videos. That's what's going on right now. The plandemic is a cover and means to get there.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Christians think God sent Trump to make America great again, so they're basically sitting back and letting Trump fix everything. Patriots follow a guy known only as "Q". Q is supposed to part of Trump's warriors that are "taking down" the deep state behind the scenes. So with that being the case I don't think either of those groups will fight. It would really be pointless anyway because the NWO has like 6 million drones and millions of soldiers... it's the proverbial "resistance is futile" scenario.

There was police officer in Seattle Washington that posted a FaceBook video calling on all policeman across the country to stop enforcing unconstitutional laws. Well his bosses were ok with that for a couple of days but when he got up to around a million views, they told him he had to shut it down. He refused, and a couple days later he was on administrative leave pending termination.

I thought hunger was coming because of the break down in the supply chain, and it still might, but it's looking more and more like that won't happen. All that did was basically bankrupt the few smaller farmers that were left. Big corporations will come in and scoop them up.

I think this fall will be the best chance for civil war and civil unrest, not that I want that, I hope it doesn't happen because we will quickly lose our freedoms if that happens. But if people are forced to quarantine again it'll be a different story because most people, even people who are asleep, can see that the numbers are being manipulated and there's more to this than a "pandemic".

Google United Nations Agenda 21 and watch some of those videos. That's what's going on right now. The plandemic is a cover and means to get there.
I know about Agenda 21. I'm just trying to figure out what's coming next. I know that many Christians are complacent; relying on Trump to fix everything like some proverbial Santa Claus - they are living in delusion. Likewise Q is ridiculous and those who follow him are infantile.

I do think that people are going to rise up when these lockdowns continue. I know Americans have grown flabby but I also don't think they're likely to lie down when more lockdowns occur. I don't relish civil unrest either but I think things have to come to a head; this has been building a long time.

Nov 23, 2013
I know about Agenda 21. I'm just trying to figure out what's coming next. I know that many Christians are complacent; relying on Trump to fix everything like some proverbial Santa Claus - they are living in delusion. Likewise Q is ridiculous and those who follow him are infantile.

I do think that people are going to rise up when these lockdowns continue. I know Americans have grown flabby but I also don't think they're likely to lie down when more lockdowns occur. I don't relish civil unrest either but I think things have to come to a head; this has been building a long time.
What do you think will happen if people rebel? I mean do you think it’ll be like martial law or do you think the powers that be will back down?

saintrose

May 9, 2020
What do you think will happen if people rebel? I mean do you think it’ll be like martial law or do you think the powers that be will back down?
I think they may attempt martial law - especially since Trump has so many deluded - they'll think he has them covered. But I think a lot of people will rise up against it. We can see that happening now. I'm just guessing but I think there will be civil unrest. With as strong as the gun lobbies are I don't think anyone will give up their guns and they depend on that as in Nazi Germany.

The whole thing has me uneasy - I guess I didn't expect this in my lifetime but I knew this country was headed for disaster. I have to study Revelations better as there is much I don't know.