Trump - puppet or savior?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Trump - puppet or savior?

• Total voters

cobalt1959

Feb 10, 2019
Trump put the travel ban on when he was on T.V. saying it was a cold and it would go from 15 to zero in a matter of weeks.! LOL You remember that ? I've got all his little quirks and :stand up" on DVR... would like like to see??? Oh I forgot. You don't watch fake news. Even when Trump makes it! You wait for the revised version on his tweets. LOL.....
Only an idiot goes around assuming people are a Trump supporter because they don't denigrate him in the childish and ad nausea
way that the Left does. I'm not a Trump supporter. I didn't vote for him, and I don't like him. The fact is, however, that he was right. Over 99% of people who catch the 'rona recover from it. It isn't this giant killing machine that is comparable to the Bubonic plague or the Spanish flu. Right now, world-wide, the Corona virus has killed 302,000 people. The Bubonic plague killed between 5 to 7 million people in Europe alone. As a world-wide pandemic, the Corona virus is an Epic Fail. But by all means, let the mass panic continue, fed by self-serving politicians, and a complicit media.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Trump is taking exactly the same steps that every other corrupt President/Prime Minister is taking. So to think that he is going to save America, is pure delusion.

If he had American's best interests in mind, he would come out and say: "No matter what happens, we will respect the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights." He is not going to do that, and is all for having a martial law style lockdown.

Trump's job is to pacify the people into not taking action. This is very important in America, because the people have guns. They don't want everyone to rise up and fight back, or they know they will lose power over America quite quickly.
I am so glad there are thinking people on here - others just seem content to believe whatever he says.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
That does not make him a savior but just a means to ensure that America remains strong and is able to stand against tyranny. The reason Trump is literally hated by the Left, the Swamp, and the Deep State is exactly because he is doing what is right for his country, and putting it first. At the same time, he has made a lot of avoidable mistakes, particularly in the matter of selecting his officials very carefully, and ensuring that they are not traitors.
You have bought into the illusion that the satanists have projected. Please pray and ask God to show you the truth. Look up Freemason hand signs.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
IMO, It's all about Israel at this point and a world wide end time revival .. Who is able to step up and keep the dogs off Israel at this point .
Look up the satanic flag and the look at the flag flying over Israel. "Be as wise as the serpent..."

Nov 26, 2012
I've heard many people including my parents say "God sent Trump to save America".

I've always said he's a puppet doing the bidding of the elite.... his handling of the Coronavirus proves that in my opinion.

What do you think, is Trump a puppet or a savior?
Can anybody truly answer these questions intelligently. How much power does the President have. I get that he is the representation of power but is he power? I suppose that with a few careless tweets he can cause ripples in the stock market. Isn’t the role of the president mostly the same as the magicians assistant? That’s where those who actually rule want you to look, to keep your eyes off of them. If they really didn’t want Trump in office, he’d be dead. I don’t think they are pulling his strings. He puts on a great show, all on his own. When people feel they have no control, it leads to fear. Fear causes anarchy. Anarchy is bad for everyone. It’s like we are all on this train. Then we select this perceived operator to sit at the front behind some fake steering wheel. We then feel we have some say in where the train is taking us. The train is going where the tracks take us.

I want everyone to quickly give their heads a shake. Most people on CC I find are intelligent people who have a moral compass. They do not reflect a majority of any population. All of the people who have a legitimacy to vote are vastly uneducated, suffering from all kinds of lusts and addictions, greed and envy. There is a small population of elites who maintain power because they don’t leave much to chance. Keeping people stupid, makes them look smarter. If you want your children to thrive, don’t leave it up to public education. Regardless, there is a reason things are the way they are. It is all by design. The elites are all biding their time, keeping it together until the massive destruction on its way, that they can’t prevent, strikes. Too firm a grip on society, we will bite. Too loose, we will escape. We are plotted against eachother for division and distraction. That’s the long Here’s the short. It is all a game. We are all pieces. Pawns, rooks, bishops, knights, and yes even the king and the queen are all played by those who have the real power.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
do you hate Israel or do you love them
is
I don't hate Israel - but I think the interpretations got lost somewhere from what I'm reading. WE - Christians - are Israel - not the actual country of Israel. Why do you ask?

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Baphomet vs Star of David. I’m lost. What am I missing?
There IS no Star of David anywhere in the Bible. It's a satanic flag they're flying over Israel. Do you see the deception?

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Can anybody truly answer these questions intelligently. How much power does the President have. I get that he is the representation of power but is he power? I suppose that with a few careless tweets he can cause ripples in the stock market. Isn’t the role of the president mostly the same as the magicians assistant? That’s where those who actually rule want you to look, to keep your eyes off of them. If they really didn’t want Trump in office, he’d be dead. I don’t think they are pulling his strings. He puts on a great show, all on his own. When people feel they have no control, it leads to fear. Fear causes anarchy. Anarchy is bad for everyone. It’s like we are all on this train. Then we select this perceived operator to sit at the front behind some fake steering wheel. We then feel we have some say in where the train is taking us. The train is going where the tracks take us.

I want everyone to quickly give their heads a shake. Most people on CC I find are intelligent people who have a moral compass. They do not reflect a majority of any population. All of the people who have a legitimacy to vote are vastly uneducated, suffering from all kinds of lusts and addictions, greed and envy. There is a small population of elites who maintain power because they don’t leave much to chance. Keeping people stupid, makes them look smarter. If you want your children to thrive, don’t leave it up to public education. Regardless, there is a reason things are the way they are. It is all by design. The elites are all biding their time, keeping it together until the massive destruction on its way, that they can’t prevent, strikes. Too firm a grip on society, we will bite. Too loose, we will escape. We are plotted against eachother for division and distraction. That’s the long Here’s the short. It is all a game. We are all pieces. Pawns, rooks, bishops, knights, and yes even the king and the queen are all played by those who have the real power.
Look at how they killed JFK and RFK - RFK's son came out and said that it was a conspiracy but I don't think he said much - remember, neither did Ted Kennedy when his two brothers were murdered by that small group.. Every President prior to and including Trump all throw the same Freemason hand signs - as do actors and all the leaders of other countries like Merkel etc. They're all showing their allegiance to Freemasonry NOT America. Trump was PUT THERE and you're absolutely right: if he didn't do their bidding they'd kill him and he knows it.

He has so very many Christians hoodwinked - but we're warned that Satan appears as an Angel of Light. He's very very smart and we need to grow close to God for wisdom. The sycophant pastors surrounding Trump are false. We must be very careful of deception in these end times.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Chuck Baldwin and Bradlee Dean and Tim Brown are some of the best pastors around now.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
is
I don't hate Israel - but I think the interpretations got lost somewhere from what I'm reading. WE - Christians - are Israel - not the actual country of Israel. Why do you ask?
Why did you say they fly the satanic flag ? I thought the pentagram was the satanic star .. I am grafted in with Israel, as a gentile .. All people who reject Jesus will go to hell for eternity, make you feel better .. I think Jesus has plans for the country of Israel yet to come, you ?

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Why did you say they fly the satanic flag ? I thought the pentagram was the satanic star .. I am grafted in with Israel, as a gentile .. All people who reject Jesus will go to hell for eternity, make you feel better .. I think Jesus has plans for the country of Israel yet to come, you ?
Because they are. There IS NO STAR OF DAVID IN THE BIBLE. It's some kind of myth. Look up "satanic star" and you'll see it's the star they're flying over Israel. Once you begin researching it you'll see that Israel is not the biblical Israel. It's complicated and you have to do your own research but you can begin by researching the few things I just told you.

I recommend going to Pastor Chuck Baldwin's site.

saintrose

May 9, 2020
I saw this the other day on you tube and thought it was interesting. Goes for about six minutes.

https://www.youtube.com › watch
I'm a skeptic. Especially since that 'religious' man on the video threw the triple 6 at least 3 times. The music and story are touching - but I don't buy it.

Research Donald J. Trump very carefully. Too many Christians take him at his word and the word of the false pastors surrounding him. We are told to "be as wise as the serpent but as harmless as the dove" and that "satan appears as an angel of light" and other warnings about end-time deceptions. "Many are called but few are chosen..." Be careful who you trust and who you listen to. Many antichrists have already gone out into the world...

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Because they are. There IS NO STAR OF DAVID IN THE BIBLE. It's some kind of myth. Look up "satanic star" and you'll see it's the star they're flying over Israel. Once you begin researching it you'll see that Israel is not the biblical Israel. It's complicated and you have to do your own research but you can begin by researching the few things I just told you.

I recommend going to Pastor Chuck Baldwin's site.
Ha, we have 50 stars on our flag .. If you are at war and you come up against it or the Star of David flag drop your weapons and run or surrender .. Look at some of the war miracles for Israel since May 14 1948 , Or George Washington's miracles beginning our country in the revolution war ..

saintrose

May 9, 2020
Ha, we have 50 stars on our flag .. If you are at war and you come up against it or the Star of David flag drop your weapons and run or surrender .. Look at some of the war miracles for Israel since May 14 1948 , Or George Washington's miracles beginning our country in the revolution war ..
Our 50 stars aren't designed to represent satanism. You need to study symbolism.

This is exactly what I mean: Christians are not discerning.