Trump - puppet or savior?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Trump - puppet or savior?

• Total voters

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
I think that has something to do with bulldozing people's homes who never had a quarrel with you and running them all out into the neighboring countries.
Plenty of Arabs/Muslims stayed to be proud productive Israeli citizens and thriving today , Palestinians refuse to acknowledge Israel .. Israel has offered captured land back and their enemies refused .. The Palestinians which there is no such thing have turned down peace deals regularly and none of the Muslim countries offered them a place .. Arafat was an Egyptian and Iran has sworn to eliminate Israel from existence along with other arab nations .. Palestinians were packing bombs on kids and suicide bombers were murdering Israeli citizens yet in the bible there's deed to the Land of Judah .. For the first time in US history Obama refused to vote for Israel which in many cases the US was the only UN vote saving Israel , Obama abstained which was the same as a no vote against Israel ..Trump overturned the vote to yes in favor of Israel first thing .. Trump then recognized Jerusalem as capital of Israel and reaffirmed Israel as our valued and appreciated friend .. And where have you seen Israeli soldiers executing civilians like the Muslim groups do, bulldozing houses of sworn enemies in Israel's land who swear to the death of Israel and the US, LOLOL ? I am 1/4 Ishmael with a grandmother/great grandparents from Lebanon ..

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
For saving them? Bo, I lived int he D'C' metro area for year's. Met and worked with people from all over the middle east. A Jewish owned grocery store I loved the man I worked for . He appreciated what I did for his company and compensated me well. When I was in my late 20's I started a flooring business with a Persian man that I was in sales with. His Father was a General in their army. When the U.s. got rid of the Shaw. everyone associated with him fled to the U.S.. He was one of the most intelligent men I have ever met to this day. He was the one that told me about the B-52. I only started to read the Washington post and about world wide issues. I had no idea that Israel was surrounded by country's that absolutely despised them. What did I know. I'm American, I never once in my life, felt vulnerable in this Country. I still don't. All thing's being equal, I think we are a kick butt country! Not the Federal Gov.( i.e. trump) The PEOPLE of this country. I know. Ill I did was stay home. but there were millions of people that stepped up! Thank you, this is why I love the U.S. You helped me to remember what a great country we live and what we are about. I think the citizens of the U.S. proved it to the world...
So if I thank God for President Trump you'll just have to deal with it, right ? God Bless President Trump, America, and Israel and in Jesus name .. Let God arise and his enemies be scattered .. AMEN

Sep 13, 2018
So if I thank God for President Trump you'll just have to deal with it, right ? God Bless President Trump, America, and Israel and in Jesus name .. Let God arise and his enemies be scattered .. AMEN

That truly is a privilege we all have in The U.S. Bo. I wish Israel well, and I pray that Trump does the right thing for our country every day but it's not happening. Although I don't believe that God has "enemies"I do believe that God has risen and people that are doing wrong are scattering..

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
That truly is a privilege we all have in The U.S. Bo. I wish Israel well, and I pray that Trump does the right thing for our country every day but it's not happening. Although I don't believe that God has "enemies"I do believe that God has risen and people that are doing wrong are scattering..
I agree Bro we are blessed to be Americans and with Christian heritage ..
1 (To the chief Musician, A Psalm or Song of David.) Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.

Sep 13, 2018
I agree Bro we are blessed to be Americans and with Christian heritage ..
1 (To the chief Musician, A Psalm or Song of David.) Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.

I agree, but do you think that anyone on this earth is bold enough to hate God???

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
I agree, but do you think that anyone on this earth is bold enough to hate God???
I don't know about bold enough but I think most all can be stupid enough at some point or another .. Some much more stupid than others .. lol

H

Heart_Melody

There is only One Savior and His name is Jesus and until He returns - the world will only fall into more and more darkness and chaos. So NO he is NOT a Savior.

I did not vote for Trump or Hillary last election - But I am very glad that Hillary did NOT win. I remember the shift in the atmosphere at work. I then Worked in the Atlanta area - Bible Belt - And the Christians were on fire - on electricity! Everyone on Edge. KNOWING - if Hillary gets to be President the age of religious freedom we have enjoyed since our birth would be over.

Then the morning when it was Announced that DT was President - e v e r y Christian still looked shaken as they came to Starbucks - and they smiled at me and said "Wow - Trump Made it - Praise the Lord".

So for Christians this was a break, and should he get elected again this term, another 4 year reprieve (perhaps) except of course this pandemic has proven that the democrats view churches as unessential, but abortion clinics and liquor stores as absolutely essential.

President Trump did make an announcement that Churches (and other houses of worship) are to be ALLOWED to be open and if any governor has a problem with it to talk to him - but they would just be wasting their time, since at a time like this our country needs prayer more than anything.

Honestly have to say - was a proud moment for me for our President. He is right of course.

Do I think he is a Puppet - ?
Well I think to a degree all People in Politics or Sports even can be puppets. As soon as you are sponsored you seem to be like a Puppet. He follows mostly his own agenda I think - he isn't a people pleaser that is for real sure.
So yeah that's my thoughts :)

But all in all - conspiracies and all aside - The Book of Revalation is being set in motion for a while now and the birth pangs are getting closer and closer in duration. It's one minute to midnight. So we are gonna see some crazy things go down now.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
There is only One Savior and His name is Jesus and until He returns - the world will only fall into more and more darkness and chaos. So NO he is NOT a Savior.

I did not vote for Trump or Hillary last election - But I am very glad that Hillary did NOT win. I remember the shift in the atmosphere at work. I then Worked in the Atlanta area - Bible Belt - And the Christians were on fire - on electricity! Everyone on Edge. KNOWING - if Hillary gets to be President the age of religious freedom we have enjoyed since our birth would be over.

Then the morning when it was Announced that DT was President - e v e r y Christian still looked shaken as they came to Starbucks - and they smiled at me and said "Wow - Trump Made it - Praise the Lord".

So for Christians this was a break, and should he get elected again this term, another 4 year reprieve (perhaps) except of course this pandemic has proven that the democrats view churches as unessential, but abortion clinics and liquor stores as absolutely essential.

President Trump did make an announcement that Churches (and other houses of worship) are to be ALLOWED to be open and if any governor has a problem with it to talk to him - but they would just be wasting their time, since at a time like this our country needs prayer more than anything.

Honestly have to say - was a proud moment for me for our President. He is right of course.

Do I think he is a Puppet - ?
Well I think to a degree all People in Politics or Sports even can be puppets. As soon as you are sponsored you seem to be like a Puppet. He follows mostly his own agenda I think - he isn't a people pleaser that is for real sure.
So yeah that's my thoughts :)

But all in all - conspiracies and all aside - The Book of Revalation is being set in motion for a while now and the birth pangs are getting closer and closer in duration. It's one minute to midnight. So we are gonna see some crazy things go down now.
I always liked Trump through the years and he was always involved in sporting and other events .. He always seemed like he had a life .. I never watched his show but most who've ever been on it seemed pretty impressed with him , Pearce Morgan and Gene Simmons were two I'd never expect to have such favorable words for him , all the civil rights leaders who hate him now used to love him and when I found out how close he is with Hershel Walker I was kinda floored .. I also never thought so many could hate on him like they do, never dreamed it .. I think God has used him to separate the sheep from the goats like I have never seen before .. He actually reminds me of me except he's a lot more disciplined than me in a lot of things and he says what he thinks if he thinks it needs to be said .. And he suffers persecution for saying and doing what the others have said and both did and didn't do yet always get the hypocritical pass ..
That is to me the biggest ''tell'' that God is helping him/us .. Look at his enemies and their ways .. And I voted for Obama first term, then regretted it big time soon afterwards .. Trump is a babe in Christ but imo is doing all he can do and he's learning fast with some folks whatever he does they will not approve .. When he does do something I question I know what it's like to run crews and jobs and that he's the boss, let him do his job , its his decision and what he got elected to do .. God Bless President Trump and America and thank you Jesus for our US Constitution and democratic Republic ''oldest on earth'' except for some small Island somewhere .. Has anyone ever seen the first sanctioned US public school book ''the New England Primer'' used until the 1900's vs what some school districts approve today ''Johnny has two Daddies'' and yes I will laugh, LOLOL but not at Johnny ..

MyrtleTrees

Sep 5, 2014
I've heard many people including my parents say "God sent Trump to save America".

I've always said he's a puppet doing the bidding of the elite.... his handling of the Coronavirus proves that in my opinion.

What do you think, is Trump a puppet or a savior?
Maybe he'll do something to help save America, hard to tell. But I think he's much like a puppet, as he's not allowed to make all decisions he'd like to make. Since the USA is governed also by our congress. Also, he's not a Christian, and so couldn't be willing to stand up for what's right on all points, especially if doing so would mean persecution against him.

Sep 13, 2018
Maybe he'll do something to help save America, hard to tell. But I think he's much like a puppet, as he's not allowed to make all decisions he'd like to make. Since the USA is governed also by our congress. Also, he's not a Christian, and so couldn't be willing to stand up for what's right on all points, especially if doing so would mean persecution against him.
So, He Is okay with getting persecuted for doing the wrong think? Lol..

MyrtleTrees

Sep 5, 2014
Yes, I don't think he'd be willing to put up with being persecuted- he wouldn't be willing to extend himself that far. He would choose to do anything that keep himself safe - that'would be his priority, I think.

Sep 13, 2018
Yes, I don't think he'd be willing to put up with being persecuted- he wouldn't be willing to extend himself that far. He would choose to do anything that keep himself safe - that'would be his priority, I think.
Trump is affraid of his his own shadow! LOl. He chickened out of going to the military. But you are right, He does'nt hesitate to through his crew "under the bus"to save his own behind..

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
I laugh at it.. yet its so true. If president Trump cured Cancer.. he'd get blame for starting it. A virus starts in China.. that some how would seem leaked. And yet happened same place two other times. Something we've never seen. I am not sure what others saw. He did something right from the start.. and got in trouble for acting to soon. I can still see Congress, other city officials telling the public..nohting to worry about.. go out and have great time. Trump was against that. Then April Trump thinking about mid May.. start to get back to life. Now the hes in trouble for not caring. Granted he said .. a coming dession .. which is one of if not the hardest he has ever had to make. Granted.. we all know how easy its is to be President.. and we know everything that should be done yes?

No one saw this coming. Those round Trump even said.. they were mislead.. didn't get all the true info. Matters not.. Trumps fault. How? Then all this with a cop. Again.. Trumps fault. Not the media or Hollywood... saying... and I quote "who said any protest has to be peaceful" <---you know this person.

So.. who is president Trump. I do know he believes in Jesus. LOL I do know how he thinks of himself. Yeah.. like thinking the flip side of that is even better better. A stand ups for the Church. Wow.. look how he did with Israel. Tell me GOD is not part of that. Then against abortion.. like no other. A prophet.. that I never listen to.. I saw... you can 2014 talking about a man .. president coming.. his color is orange.. said other things.. this one go me the most. "they will say "IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH"... yeah right?

Yes GOD put who HE wanted.. and look how the the left has treated him. The media is now just saying things right up front no fear what so ever. .. pray.. for ALL and take the fight to where it IS!. Its not with man.

MyrtleTrees

Sep 5, 2014
I laugh at it.. yet its so true. If president Trump cured Cancer.. he'd get blame for starting it. A virus starts in China.. that some how would seem leaked. And yet happened same place two other times. Something we've never seen. I am not sure what others saw. He did something right from the start.. and got in trouble for acting to soon. I can still see Congress, other city officials telling the public..nohting to worry about.. go out and have great time. Trump was against that. Then April Trump thinking about mid May.. start to get back to life. Now the hes in trouble for not caring. Granted he said .. a coming dession .. which is one of if not the hardest he has ever had to make. Granted.. we all know how easy its is to be President.. and we know everything that should be done yes?

No one saw this coming. Those round Trump even said.. they were mislead.. didn't get all the true info. Matters not.. Trumps fault. How? Then all this with a cop. Again.. Trumps fault. Not the media or Hollywood... saying... and I quote "who said any protest has to be peaceful" <---you know this person.

So.. who is president Trump. I do know he believes in Jesus. LOL I do know how he thinks of himself. Yeah.. like thinking the flip side of that is even better better. A stand ups for the Church. Wow.. look how he did with Israel. Tell me GOD is not part of that. Then against abortion.. like no other. A prophet.. that I never listen to.. I saw... you can 2014 talking about a man .. president coming.. his color is orange.. said other things.. this one go me the most. "they will say "IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH"... yeah right?

Yes GOD put who HE wanted.. and look how the the left has treated him. The media is now just saying things right up front no fear what so ever. .. pray.. for ALL and take the fight to where it IS!. Its not with man.
Right! The best hope for improving the bad conditions of the USA, is not through any man or anything (sounds like I'm quoting David in the Psalms!) - but through prayer and through our nation turning back to God in a great way. We need to pray daily for spiritual revival to take place!