Trump says he might pardon January 6 rioters

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
You failed, that's not an answer , its an admission of guilt .... so i must ask are you a Leftist supporter ? Its not a hard question to answer just yes or no is fine.
Wake the freak up dude. Take off your blinders.

Why do I bother trying to engage the willfully ignorant?
 
Fence sitters are some of the most smug people out there. They think they are the sharpest knife in the drawer because that don't take a side.o_O
If you think you have to choose between one bad apple/side or the other, you are woefully deceived.

Choosing the lesser evil is still choosing evil.

Choosing neither evil is choosing good/God

Fence sitter hah.
 
Good luck with your worldly solutions to spiritual problems.
 
If you think you have to choose between one bad apple/side or the other, you are woefully deceived.

Choosing the lesser evil is still choosing evil.

Choosing neither evil is choosing good/God

Fence sitter hah.
Now your just regurgitating what you already spouted, try to concentrate and answer the simple question.
 
satan sits on the left

satan also sits on the right

and you wonder which satan I want to partner with

I wonder why you partner with either.
 
Jesus is part of the far right so the farther to the left you are then the closer you are to Satan which puts you pretty darn close.:devilish::eek: Wise up and repent.(y)
You, my friend, have been horribly deceived.

To deceive the elect.jpg
 
I really wish Trump would just go to Florida and enjoy retirement so we at least have some chance of defeating the left in 2024.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JStates
I really wish Trump would just go to Florida and enjoy retirement so we at least have some chance of defeating the left in 2024.
Seriously?

trump is going to win huge, without the help of the sycophants he is now putting in place to overturn a loss.
 
Seriously?

trump is going to win huge, without the help of the sycophants he is now putting in place to overturn a loss.

Seriously?
Don't you realize there are more people who will never vote for Trump than those who will vote for him.
 
Seriously?
Don't you realize there are more people who will never vote for Trump than those who will vote for him.
I don't think that's correct. Trump can still pull a crowd, as his recent rallies show. Though he turned off a lot of people by advocating the jab initially.

But he's at least willing to re-evaluate his position and read the room. He's said recently that the vaccine should always be a personal choice and we need to get rid of all vaccine and mask mandates. He blasted Pence pretty good and I think he's waking up to the reality that politics isn't the same as business. Most politicians are corrupt and you've got to be really careful to vet all your advisors and inner circles.

That being said, I'm still really on the fence with Trump for other reasons. And he's getting old. I really want DeSantis in there. Sort of a last hurrah/reprieve for America before the inevitable plunge.

Though a real patriot winning the White House might actually end up being the spark that leads to civil war.
 
I don't think that's correct. Trump can still pull a crowd, as his recent rallies show. Though he turned off a lot of people by advocating the jab initially.

But he's at least willing to re-evaluate his position and read the room. He's said recently that the vaccine should always be a personal choice and we need to get rid of all vaccine and mask mandates. He blasted Pence pretty good and I think he's waking up to the reality that politics isn't the same as business. Most politicians are corrupt and you've got to be really careful to vet all your advisors and inner circles.

That being said, I'm still really on the fence with Trump for other reasons. And he's getting old. I really want DeSantis in there. Sort of a last hurrah/reprieve for America before the inevitable plunge.

Though a real patriot winning the White House might actually end up being the spark that leads to civil war.

Drawing large crowds does not always mean drawing voters.
If he runs, many will just say home and not vote.
Win or lose, it will lead to riots in the streets.
I really hope he sees this and just retires.
 
Drawing large crowds does not always mean drawing voters.
If he runs, many will just say home and not vote.
Win or lose, it will lead to riots in the streets.
I really hope he sees this and just retires.
We are going to have a civil war eventually though. And I'm fine with that since the federal government is rotten to the core and the only way to fix that is to shake off its domination over us completely. Yes, I'm a secessionist.

Mystery Babylon is about to be judged, but perhaps God will spare a remnant if they secede from her before the end.
 
We are going to have a civil war eventually though. And I'm fine with that since the federal government is rotten to the core and the only way to fix that is to shake off its domination over us completely. Yes, I'm a secessionist.

Mystery Babylon is about to be judged, but perhaps God will spare a remnant if they secede from her before the end.

I agree Mystery Babylon is about to be judged.
As much as possible, I have already seceded.
Zephaniah 2:3
 
Seriously?
Don't you realize there are more people who will never vote for Trump than those who will vote for him.
Wait a minnit ... I thot the elections are being rigged and actual vote numbers don't count. Altho again, I see trump winning without the need to cheat. Yeah there may be more against than for, but the fors are typically a more motivated group and have been inroading means by which to control who votes.
 
We are going to have a civil war eventually though. And I'm fine with that since the federal government is rotten to the core and the only way to fix that is to shake off its domination over us completely. Yes, I'm a secessionist.

Mystery Babylon is about to be judged, but perhaps God will spare a remnant if they secede from her before the end.

Rev 12:6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God