Trump Says "NO DEAL" over Iran Nuclear program

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
I agree wih you in saying that the EU is a sinking Ship. I don't agree that our Government is attempting to drag us down with it. Whatever its faults the Government is the only hope that myself among the 17.5 million who voted for Brexit have to get out from it. The Lib Dems are welded to the EU and Labour cant be trusted on any subject
Sorry to sound negative! I'm praying they DON'T betray the vote. I voted to leave as well but I'm having difficulties trusting Treasoner May. She was from the remain camp to begin with and I can't say I think she has changed. Having said that I wouldn't trust Labour or Lib Dems to do anything other than wreck the country.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
Sorry to sound negative! I'm praying they DON'T betray the vote. I voted to leave as well but I'm having difficulties trusting Treasoner May. She was from the remain camp to begin with and I can't say I think she has changed. Having said that I wouldn't trust Labour or Lib Dems to do anything other than wreck the country.
As Mark Twain says

[h=1]Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason.”[/h]But as Paul says

Romans 13:1-2
Chapter 13
Submit to Government
1 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.

So some how we need to reconcile what Paul said in the context of his day to our day.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
So some how we need to reconcile what Paul said in the context of his day to our day.
There is nothing to reconcile.
All governments and authorities from the Nazis and Communists,
and through to the European Union, modern Israel, Turkey, Iran, the
rise of China and a resurgent Russia are permitted by God and all
play their part in the good and evil of the world.

Christians must obey the laws of the land and suffer the
good and bad of sinful men and women who rule in authority.
When a regime becomes overly evil then perhaps it is time
to leave a country and become refugees.

Politics will make no difference to the final outcome.
Christians should not waste their time with political action
at election times hoping they can make a difference.
Armageddon is a coming regardless of what any leader
or nation or coalition may or may not do.

The writing is on the wall.

peacenik

May 11, 2016
Agricola said:
Israel has recently obtained documents to show IRan is still involved in making nuclear weapons. Israel says Iran hid nuclear arms programme - BBC News

The IAEA repied and said that Netanyahu's disclosure was fake: https://www.rferl.org/a/iaea-saw-no...ng-on-nuclear-weapon-after-2009/29201840.html

https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/new...ments-director-general-amano-tells-iaea-board

Naturally, the USA media made little of its refutation of this fake news.

Netanyahu is seeking to draw the USA into a proxy war with Iran just like the one he manipulated against Iraq:

[video=youtube;QRW5IwD7zYw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRW5IwD7zYw[/video]

The reporter on this video is conservative Jake R. Morphonios.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I fail to see how pulling out of the Iran Deal automatically means a war.
Exactly. Senator Tom Cotton and President Trump have both issued a stern warning to Iran that any attack on Israel will lead to very serious consequences.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The IAEA repied and said that Netanyahu's disclosure was fake...
Not at all. Of course no one would see any *credible* evidence that Iran had a nuclear program. Stuxnet took care of that. Which does not mean they have given up.

"On 23 November 2010 it was announced that uranium enrichment at Natanz had ceased several times because of a series of major technical problems." Stuxnet was behind this.

M

Miri

I must admit I didn’t know much about this deal before,
having read up about it.

It seems more like a ransom and less like a deal. Sort of
“be nice to us or we will nuke everyone”. I think Trump got it
right on this one.

There has to be a better way to deal with threatening unstable
regimes. Where is James Bond when you need him. Lol

prove-all

May 16, 2014
The IAEA repied and said that Netanyahu's disclosure was fake:
Naturally, the USA media made little of its refutation of this fake news.
The report did not say that Netanyahu's disclosure was fake.
An Empty Report that does not tell the whole story.

The IAEA’s Latest Report Falls Short
The IAEA’s Latest Report Falls Short | Foundation for Defense of Democracies
-

Resolution 2231—Muzzling the Iran Nuclear Watchdog

The iaea operates within the confines of the United Nations, meaning it must follow resolutions
governing the implementation of the nuclear agreement. Under Resolution 2231, the iaea is not
allowed to publish critical data about Iran’s nuclear program. The P5+1 nations agreed to silence
the iaea as a part of the nuclear deal with Iran.

International Atomic Energy Agency Chief Yukiya Amano made no attempt to sidestep the truth.

“[T]he basis of reporting is different,” Amano said. “In the previous reports, the bases were the
previous UN Security Council Resolutions and Board of Governors. But now they are terminated.
They are gone.” When the nuclear deal was signed, most UN mandates and resolutions concerning
Iran were scrapped. They were replaced with resolutions made in the nuclear deal—resolutions
that require the iaea to not report critical information on Iran to the public. Thus Amano said,
“[A]s the basis is different, the consequences are different.”

The consequence is that the public is denied key information needed to judge Iranian compliance
to the nuclear deal. Resolution 2231 forces journalists, the public and anyone interested in Iran’s
nuclear program to simply trust the UN when it says Iran is living up to its end of the deal.

Here are a few notable omissions:
Low-Enriched Uranium “provides a vague inventory and no production details.”
Reprocessed uranium access and current stock
Manufacturing components inventory

From the get-go, United States President Barack Obama said that the nuclear deal would be
founded on transparency and verification. But Amano has now announced that his latest report
—and all reports from here on out—will be intentionally vague. Again, his organization is denied
the right to publish its findings to the public because of Resolution 2231.
IAEA: Iran Nuke Deal Limits Public Reporting on Violations

prove-all

May 16, 2014
Netanyahu is seeking to draw the USA into a proxy war with Iran
just like the one he manipulated against Iraq:
Iran is still a major force of provocation and destabilization in the world.
While Israel has given land for peace, only to be more of a sitting duck .

Iran is still a theocracy, governed by a radical cleric who, like 85 percent of Iranians,
believes in Twelver Shiism, an ideology that embraces death. Iran remains the world’s
number one state sponsor of terrorism, and it continues toward becoming a nuclear power.

Daniel 11:40 says this:
And at the time of the end shall the king [Iran] of the south push at him:
and the king [Germany] of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind,
with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships;
and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

An Islamic group of nations to be led by Iran as the prophesied king of the south
which will push at the king of the north, the European Union.

Iran has a foreign policy with a lot of “push” , Iran’s main strategic aim is to be
the dominant power in the Middle East, and has become the undisputed leader
of the radical Islamic camp.

Iran has a long history of being recognized by successive United States governments,
as well as European nations, as being the world’s foremost state sponsor of terrorism.

Iran actively seeks to destabilize nations where there is a significant Shiite population.
In fact, every nation that has a substantial Shiite presence is currently embroiled in conflict.

In Lebanon, Iran has a direct hold on the largest and best-equipped terrorist organization in
the world: Hezbollah. Hezbollah readily admits both its patronage and decision-making comes
from Tehran. It has grown so large and powerful that it dominates even the Lebanese govern-
ment. As of 2017, the organization has more than 150,000 rockets and missiles at its disposal
to be used in the next war against Israel.

In Syria, the government of strongman Bashar Assad is directly supported by Iranian troops
of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps Quds Force and other Iran-backed proxies. Iran
spent $100 billion between 2012 and 2017 to keep Assad in power. If not for Iran’s powerful
support, Assad likely would have fallen from power years ago, before an estimated half
million people were killed.

In Iraq, Iran is using the power vacuum created by the withdrawal of United States forces,
as well as the fight against the Islamic State, to increase its own presence. In late 2016,
Iran cemented its control over Iraq, when the Baghdad parliament voted in favor accepting
the Popular Mobilization Units (pmu) into its national security force. The 100,000 soldiers
of the pmu pay only lip service to the Baghdad government; most of their decision-making
comes from Iran.

In Yemen, the Houthis, a Shiite sect in the northwest of the country, continue to wage war
against the government. After the Houthis captured Yemen’s capital in late 2014, Iran was
the one that claimed the victory. At the time, Mohammed Sadeq al-Hosseini, adviser to
former Iranian President Mohammed Khatami, stated, “We in the axis of resistance are
the new sultans of the Mediterranean and the Gulf. We in Tehran, Damascus, [Hezbollah’s]
southern suburb of Beirut, Baghdad and Sanaa will shape the map of the region.We are the
new sultans of the Red Sea as well.”

Added to these nations, Iran is actively seeking to destabilize Bahrain and eastern Saudi Arabia,
where again, large Shiite populations exist. It also seeks to bridge the Sunni-Shiite divide by
funding the Palestinian group Hamas, which is committed to the destruction of Israel.

prove-all

May 16, 2014
Iran continues to develop technological capabilities that also could be applicable to nuclear weapons,
including "ballistic missile development.”

According to security experts, the long-range missile technology that Iran is building only makes sense
economically, politically and militarily if Iran harbors ambition to become a nuclear weapons power.

prove-all

May 16, 2014

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Netanyahu is seeking to draw the USA into a proxy war with Iran just like the one he manipulated against Iraq:
I'll respond to this lie with a prayer: "May God Almighty thwart the plans of the enemy against Mr Netanyahu, his family, colleagues and all of Israel. May the purposes of The Holy One of Israel be accomplished on this earth in Jesus name."

peacenik

May 11, 2016
The report did not say that Netanyahu's disclosure was fake.
An Empty Report that does not tell the whole story.

The IAEA’s Latest Report Falls Short
The IAEA’s Latest Report Falls Short | Foundation for Defense of Democracies
-

Resolution 2231—Muzzling the Iran Nuclear Watchdog

The iaea operates within the confines of the United Nations, meaning it must follow resolutions
governing the implementation of the nuclear agreement. Under Resolution 2231, the iaea is not
allowed to publish critical data about Iran’s nuclear program. The P5+1 nations agreed to silence
the iaea as a part of the nuclear deal with Iran.

International Atomic Energy Agency Chief Yukiya Amano made no attempt to sidestep the truth.

“[T]he basis of reporting is different,” Amano said. “In the previous reports, the bases were the
previous UN Security Council Resolutions and Board of Governors. But now they are terminated.
They are gone.” When the nuclear deal was signed, most UN mandates and resolutions concerning
Iran were scrapped. They were replaced with resolutions made in the nuclear deal—resolutions
that require the iaea to not report critical information on Iran to the public. Thus Amano said,
“[A]s the basis is different, the consequences are different.”

The consequence is that the public is denied key information needed to judge Iranian compliance
to the nuclear deal. Resolution 2231 forces journalists, the public and anyone interested in Iran’s
nuclear program to simply trust the UN when it says Iran is living up to its end of the deal.

Here are a few notable omissions:
Low-Enriched Uranium “provides a vague inventory and no production details.”
Reprocessed uranium access and current stock
Manufacturing components inventory

From the get-go, United States President Barack Obama said that the nuclear deal would be
founded on transparency and verification. But Amano has now announced that his latest report
—and all reports from here on out—will be intentionally vague. Again, his organization is denied
the right to publish its findings to the public because of Resolution 2231.
IAEA: Iran Nuke Deal Limits Public Reporting on Violations

Please check your sources - they are not relevant as they are dated 4th March 2016 & March 7, 2016 1:00 pm.

Because of that,neither is relevant to the discussion as they do not address current or recent investigations by the IAEA into Iran which has complied with that international agency's guidelines.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
To recap: in the past 48 hours, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and Bahrain have all welcomed the United States' decision to withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal, and Bahrain has expressly supported Israel's right to self-defence against Iran.

Interesting times.

peacenik

May 11, 2016
To recap: in the past 48 hours, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and Bahrain have all welcomed the United States' decision to withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal, and Bahrain has expressly supported Israel's right to self-defence against Iran.

Interesting times.

Indeed. Very interesting that these Sunni nations want to end the deal while the USA's European allies want to preserve it:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-lying-mike-pompeo-uk-netanyahu-a8330491.html

France, the UK, Germany, and, of course, Russia are all in agreement.

prove-all

May 16, 2014
Please check your sources - they are not relevant
as they are dated 4th March 2016 & March 7, 2016 1:00 pm.
International Atomic Energy Agency Chief Yukiya Amano announced that
his latest report—and all reports from here on out—will be intentionally vague.
-

Ben Rhodes admitted that he manufactured the narrative about the Iran deal.
“The way in which most Americans have heard the story of the Iran deal
presented … was largely manufactured for the purpose for selling the deal."

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Exactly. Senator Tom Cotton and President Trump have both issued a stern warning to Iran that any attack on Israel will lead to very serious consequences.
I doubt those in Iran are quaking in their boots. Their initial reaction was to fire missiles at Israel so 'serious consequences' do not appear to worry them. Diplomacy conducted by sane people is required for both sides.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I think they expect us to try and strangle them economically. Bring their civilian population to a boil.

They're probably right.

I doubt those in Iran are quaking in their boots. Their initial reaction was to fire missiles at Israel so 'serious consequences' do not appear to worry them. Diplomacy conducted by sane people is required for both sides.

D

Depleted

Just heard the news that the UK and rest of Europe intend to continue with the deal so the Armageddon Street Party I planned for the 9th of Av will be postponed until further notice. Sorry to carry such disappointing news but I am sure Trump will find another way of starting WW3 very soon.
Can I get in on this deal? You send me lots and lots of money to do something you don't want me to do, and then I take the money and live however I want. Truly sweet deal! I'll be happy if Europe keeps the deal going, even if America doesn't.

D

Depleted

I must admit I didn’t know much about this deal before,
having read up about it.

It seems more like a ransom and less like a deal. Sort of
“be nice to us or we will nuke everyone”. I think Trump got it
right on this one.

There has to be a better way to deal with threatening unstable
regimes. Where is James Bond when you need him. Lol
Not as funny as you think. Decades ago, Nixon made it law that the the US can no longer assassinate leaders. Can James Bond? (I mean the real James Bond. MI6?)

I suspect that sounds harsh but I grew up on what was happening in Viet Nam. (Way back, when it was spelled like that.) I remember the killing fields after the Democrats reneged on Nixon's Peace Treaty that actually was winning/won that war. I can think of a few crazy despots in the word that could use a good assassination to free those people. (And, frankly, Trump is having a peace treaty meeting with one of those crazies in the far east.) I still think Nixon was wrong with that law, so I'm wondering if you nation still has that power.

We could use James Bond.