Trump Says "NO DEAL" over Iran Nuclear program

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Of course we're going to do military exercises with South Korea. North Korea has chosen wisely, but nothing is final yet. They need to still understand that we carry the big stick if they are not so sincere in giving up their nuclear weapons. Aside from that though just on principle South Korea has been a decent ally to us, so we will do military exercises with them, this is pretty standard for nations and their allies.

Lol well you do make a good point except there is no lobby and President Trump does not have to be loyal to any lobbyists because, unlike the previous presidents, Trump makes decisions based upon what is right and not based upon bribes. Though your sentiment that Christians like President Trump is pretty apt. That's why President Trump is the best president of my lifetime, he does what I want, he bears the office of my President in a manner in accordance to the wise in the Bible. Why wouldn't I want to keep a President in power that thinks and does dang near everything I think and want done?

Oh don't worry about Pakistan, unlike the globalist traitors Bush and Obama we have no illusions about Pakistan. Pakistan is not totally an Islamic country though in the way Iran is for they are often led by secularists and military men, but nevertheless the secularists are pretty evil themselves, so I do agree they are double-dealers that can never be trusted. Cut their aid off!
So you think that it is a good policy to conduct military exercises during a delicate stage in negotiations. Apart from that you talk about a big stick so what would Trump do? Risk WW3? Probably Since he came to power the world has become a more dangerous place. You and others may be impatient for Armageddon but I am not

Ezekiel8

Oct 26, 2017
So you think that it is a good policy to conduct military exercises during a delicate stage in negotiations. Apart from that you talk about a big stick so what would Trump do? Risk WW3? Probably Since he came to power the world has become a more dangerous place. You and others may be impatient for Armageddon but I am not
Yes I do believe it is good policy. Do you think it is good policy to just trust a regime which murders its own people just out of hand? We will carry the big stick so that they are mindful of what the alternative is.

Lol risk WW3? WW3 started a long time a go. The globalists and the wicked lords of the foreigners started these problems and now we must finish them. Perhaps it is not so pressing to your generation in their twilight, but for my generation this era right now is the do or die moment for the white race, we do or we die, and that's all there is to it.

peacenik

May 11, 2016
Just heard that this loyal and intelligent President has allowed military excercises with South Korea to go ahead and put the much trumpeted peace summit with the North in jeopardy. I do expect him to bomb Iran at some point as well. Like all Politicians he plays to the audience that will help keep him in power. In his case its the conservative Christian lobby. By the way the Islamic Bomb is up and running. Ever heard of Pakistan?

[h=1]North Korea 'Cancels' Talks Over South Korea-US Military Drills[/h]State media criticizes 'provocative' US-South Korea Drills

https://news.antiwar.com/2018/05/15/north-korea-cancels-talks-over-south-korea-us-military-drills/

Indeed, thanks to "intelligent" Trump, the prospects for peace are diminishing. Let us hope this is only speculation and that cooler heads will prevail.

Ezekiel8

Oct 26, 2017
North Korea 'Cancels' Talks Over South Korea-US Military Drills

State media criticizes 'provocative' US-South Korea Drills

https://news.antiwar.com/2018/05/15/north-korea-cancels-talks-over-south-korea-us-military-drills/

Indeed, thanks to "intelligent" Trump, the prospects for peace are diminishing. Let us hope this is only speculation and that cooler heads will prevail.
LOL!!! If North Korea cancels the summit then they are utterly stupid. This sort of extortion tactic might have worked on weak foolish fatherless Obama whom always caved to our foreign enemies, but it will not work on my President Trump. Rocket Man is feeling suicidal again.

peacenik

May 11, 2016
LOL!!! If North Korea cancels the summit then they are utterly stupid. This sort of extortion tactic might have worked on weak foolish fatherless Obama whom always caved to our foreign enemies, but it will not work on my President Trump. Rocket Man is feeling suicidal again.

Well, it sure won't help Trump win his coveted Nobel prize. ;)

But the better path would be for all to negotiate and work for peace, just as is written in the Bible.

Ezekiel8

Oct 26, 2017
Well, it sure won't help Trump win his coveted Nobel prize. ;)

But the better path would be for all to negotiate and work for peace, just as is written in the Bible.
Lol no one cares about the Nobel Peace Prize anymore, they relegated it to being little more than a participation trophy when they gave it to Obama for literally nothing.

That would be the better path indeed, but you also have to be prepared. Remember North Korea doesn't give a snap about the Bible, that's actually one of the fastest ways to get thrown into a concentration camp over there. When you deal with the non-whites and the non-Christians you gotta carry that rod of iron like a champ and be willing to use it. The heathen has to fear us because they will never love us.

abcdef

Mar 30, 2016
Lol no one cares about the Nobel Peace Prize anymore, they relegated it to being little more than a participation trophy when they gave it to Obama for literally nothing.

That would be the better path indeed, but you also have to be prepared. Remember North Korea doesn't give a snap about the Bible, that's actually one of the fastest ways to get thrown into a concentration camp over there. When you deal with the

non-whites

and the non-Christians you gotta carry that rod of iron like a champ and be willing to use it. The heathen has to fear us because they will never love us.

abcdef

Mar 30, 2016
Yes I do believe it is good policy. Do you think it is good policy to just trust a regime which murders its own people just out of hand? We will carry the big stick so that they are mindful of what the alternative is.

Lol risk WW3? WW3 started a long time a go. The globalists and the wicked lords of the foreigners started these problems and now we must finish them. Perhaps it is not so pressing to your generation in their twilight, but for my generation this era right

now is the do or die moment for the white race,

we do or we die, and that's all there is to it.
So sad, so sad, so sadistic.

Ezekiel8

Oct 26, 2017
So sad, so sad, so sadistic.
Politics is a rough game, government, one of the gifts of the Spirit according to the Bible, is not for the weak. Sorry but that's just how it is. You can read the Book of the Kings and the Book of the Chronicles, they are pretty good guides on government with examples of the good and wicked rulers.

I forget where this quote comes from, but it's pretty apt;

"Nations are not maintained by timidity."

abcdef

Mar 30, 2016
Politics is a rough game, government, one of the gifts of the Spirit according to the Bible, is not for the weak. Sorry but that's just how it is. You can read the Book of the Kings and the Book of the Chronicles, they are pretty good guides on government with examples of the good and wicked rulers.

I forget where this quote comes from, but it's pretty apt;

"Nations are not maintained by timidity."
Rom 8:5, "For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit."

Are you looking after the salvation of the flesh? It looks that way.

What if I told you that you couldn't get to heaven unless you brought a "non-white" person with you.(I apologize for even having to use the term, it is so alien to me and shameful for a Christian who has the Love of Jesus in his heart for all souls).

Jesus wasn't white. Neither was Moses, or Abraham, or Jacob who was Israel, who you claim as a Christian to be adopted into his non white family by the blood and grace of Jesus.

Do you accept Jesus as your Non white savior? Will you kneel before Him? Do you model your life after His non white example? Do you love your non white brother Israelites?

Or is your mind set on the flesh, instead of the heart and the salvation of your brother.

-------

You're supposed to have the love of Jesus in His kingdom, the Holy Spirit. Do you think that Jesus cares what color or shape that the flesh is in, when He is saving the soul?

Does it make a difference to you?

Ezekiel8

Oct 26, 2017
Rom 8:5, "For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit."

Are you looking after the salvation of the flesh? It looks that way.

What if I told you that you couldn't get to heaven unless you brought a "non-white" person with you.(I apologize for even having to use the term, it is so alien to me and shameful for a Christian who has the Love of Jesus in his heart for all souls).

Jesus wasn't white. Neither was Moses, or Abraham, or Jacob who was Israel, who you claim as a Christian to be adopted into his non white family by the blood and grace of Jesus.

Do you accept Jesus as your Non white savior? Will you kneel before Him? Do you model your life after His non white example? Do you love your non white brother Israelites?

Or is your mind set on the flesh, instead of the heart and the salvation of your brother.

-------

You're supposed to have the love of Jesus in His kingdom, the Holy Spirit. Do you think that Jesus cares what color or shape that the flesh is in, when He is saving the soul?

Does it make a difference to you?
Lol, oh I see what your hang up is now. Well sorry but the truth is politics, especially when you go to the geopolitical scale, is inextricably linked to race. In fact the word "Nation" even once meant race and is used as such meaning in the Bible. For instance the Table of Nations that literally lists the Patriarchs of all the races. The Bible says clearly that the earth was divided by race.

Deuteronomy 32:7-8

[SUP]7 [/SUP]Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee.
[SUP]8 [/SUP]When the Most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.

And this is just early on, the Bible full of racial matters. Don't it get twisted I am not saying people of other races can't go to heaven, but this is politics and government, this is the world. This is why government is a gift of the Spirit that you really need good strong Christians on like President Trump because you have to deal with the world a lot, and not just the world, but literally the biggest maggots of the world, literally the worst and mightiest examples of all the races.

Race is always a big issue for geopolitics and governance in this world because it is the foundation of all the nations, excepting for one, which is Babylon the first race-mixed kingdom, and curiously the other two revealed beast empires (Persia and Javan) followed that model as well though they originally started in the natural course of the nations as distinct racially (Persia being before the Medes and the Elamites which then mixed, the Javanites are the ancient Greeks and Romans whom as their empires rose began the practice of racial relocation and mixing for purposes of control via identity erasure.)

Last edited:

abcdef

Mar 30, 2016
Lol, oh I see what your hang up is now. Well sorry but the truth is politics, especially when you go to the geopolitical scale, is inextricably linked to race. In fact the word "Nation" even once meant race and is used as such meaning in the Bible. For instance the Table of Nations that literally lists the Patriarchs of all the races. The Bible says clearly that the earth was divided by race.

Deuteronomy 32:7-8

[SUP]7 [/SUP]Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee.
[SUP]8 [/SUP]When the Most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.

And this is just early on, the Bible full of racial matters. Don't it get twisted I am not saying people of other races can't go to heaven, but this is politics and government, this is the world. This is why government is a gift of the Spirit that you really need good strong Christians on like President Trump because you have to deal with the world a lot, and not just the world, but literally the biggest maggots of the world, literally the worst and mightiest examples of all the races.

Race is always a big issue for geopolitics and governance in this world because it is the foundation of all the nations, excepting for one, which is Babylon the first race-mixed kingdom, and curiously the other two revealed beast empires (Persia and Javan) followed that model as well though they originally started in the natural course of the nations as distinct racially (Persia being before the Medes and the Elamites which then mixed, the Javanites are the ancient Greeks and Romans whom as their empires rose began the practice of racial relocation and mixing for purposes of control via identity erasure.)
So sad. Make your best justification for your sadistic self righteous attitude. Practice it well. Because soon you and I will be standing before the throne. You can tell Jesus that you were just following the ways of the world when you spewed out your message of hate for your neighbor and brother. YOU ARE your brothers keeper.

Ezekiel8

Oct 26, 2017
So sad. Make your best justification for your sadistic self righteous attitude. Practice it well. Because soon you and I will be standing before the throne. You can tell Jesus that you were just following the ways of the world when you spewed out your message of hate for your neighbor and brother. YOU ARE your brothers keeper.
What message of hate? That all the other races hate my race and are trying to destroy them and constantly conspire against them and have even invaded and are actively raping the sons of Japheth in their own homelands which were given to father Japheth our Patriarch in a blessing by our collective father Noah in a blessing under the one True God? Iran hates us racially, Iran hates us religiously, sorry but that's the fact. We have a racial enmity with the Persians that goes back thousands of years. We have a religious enmity with the muslims that goes back 1000 years. The whole Korea issue is about race even and the division of the race of the Koreans. Did your hippy talk brought them any closer to peace? Do you think Kim Jong-Un whom killed his own brother and thinks you're a Yankee dog is going to listen to this? Lol get off the liberal brainwashing, you can't deal with these people like that in a position of government.

In government and politics right now is a hot time, the ignorance in dealing with the crises in the lands of Japheth will open the doors to something foretold and very dark indeed that could have easily been avoided. In the name of diversity and peace, you brought too much meddling, you guaranteed war and conflict and went after the sins of Balaam which were to make Israel stumble via race and religious mixing at Peor to make them discard their identity in God and their father Israel. There was peace for everyone when there were times of separation, but like the Proverbs of Solomon say, every fool will be meddling.

Last edited:

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015

Lol risk WW3? WW3 started a long time a go. The globalists and the wicked lords of the foreigners started these problems and now we must finish them. Perhaps it is not so pressing to your generation in their twilight, but for my generation this era right now is the do or die moment for the white race, we do or we die, and that's all there is to it.
To start with my Generation is not in its twilight yet. I know there are some who want to kill us all off now but so far the culling has been postponed. WW3 didnt start a long time ago. The cold war which I was born into prevented it from happening. The year it all went from bad to worse was 1989 when the Soviet Union collapsed. Prior to that there were two superpowers that had the sense to realize that war would mean the end of everything for both of them. Now we have just one led by a nut case who seems determined to start one. As for the ''White Race'' doing or dying if the US and Europe stopped sticking their noses in other peoples business as in Syria and Yemen it could go some way to prevent us all going to Hell in a handcart.

Last edited:

Ezekiel8

Oct 26, 2017
To start with my Generation is not in its twilight yet. I know there are some who want to kill us all off now but so far the culling has been postponed. WW3 didnt start a long time ago. The cold war which I was born into prevented it from happening. The year it all went from bad to worse was 1989 when the Soviet Union collapsed. Prior to that there were two
superpowers that had the sense to realize that war would mean the end of everything for both of them. Now we have just one
led by a nut case who seems determined to start one. As for the ''White Race'' doing or dying if the US and Europe stopped
sticking their noses in other peoples business as in Syria and Yemen it could go some way to prevent us all going to Hell in a handcart.
WW3 started on 9/11/2001. Like it or not it has become a truly worldwide war. Russia and our relationship is curious, they are rivals to us, but they are our racial and religious brothers after all also as they are the second biggest white nation by population and one of the biggest Christian nations to emerge out of the Cold War era. And who was effective President during the fall of the Soviet Atheist Empire of Evil? Ronald Reagan and he was tough with them and carried that big stick and got the good results like President Trump. Yet things are different today, there is a World War 3 all ready going on, but it's the arrogance and ignorance of many against the so-called Cold War term "Third World" where the major fronts are so it's largely ignored.

Put yourself in the shoes of one younger looking at politics that has no care of the Cold War era. You saw 9/11. You saw Afghanistan war. You saw backstabbers Pakistan betray you and shelter Bin Laden. You saw North Korea get nukes. You saw Iraq crumble. You saw the Arab Spring and nations topple and enter this world war of civil wars. You saw Iran pursue nukes and participate heavily in these wars in Syria and Yemen. You saw the rise and now the rapid decline of the Islamic State. You saw the wicked traitorous white liberals and globalists sell Europe out, the homeland of all the Japhethites you saw them allow the biggest muslim and non-white invasion of their ancestral God-given homeland since the days of the Ottomans. You saw the foreigners raping and beating the whites in their own homelands and their own shameful father do NOTHING about it, or even worse penalize the victims, their own children. And that's for Europe they are worse off than us in America because we at least got President Trump whom is a Christian President rather than these weak atheist and secularist liberals in Europe. Even then though the big enemy is the liberals they want to mix the races to destroy white people they openly say all the time how they hate white people and advocate destroying us. I'm not talking terrorists in far away lands even, I'm talking right here in your schools, right here at your colleges they openly advocate for the white genocide and they call it "Social Justice".

So for now we have the upper hand though, but President Trump won't last forever, we better make the most of it while we can. Where we're at currently in geopolitics is you have the Persians hate us and want to get nukes to use on who they hate most religiously and racially which are the Israelites and the Japhethites, especially America the currently most powerful white nation (it's an irony the Persians of the mid eastern races are themselves part white being the mixture of Madai, but that's a whole other topic only smart people can bear, but is interesting.) I mean seriously are we going to argue that we should just sit back and let them get nukes which they vow to use on us and Israel? No that's not going to happen, we will not let it happen. For what you have with North Korea, they might choose wisely and give up nukes, but there is still going to be tensions whether they do or not for they have not solved the deeply racial problem of the division of Korea. The main sticking point being that they don't like the whites whom they view as monsters, but the South Koreans, their literal racial brothers are always inviting us to do military exercises with them and we cannot deny this just because our enemy, their brothers North Korea, do not like us for then we would be shirking our obligation and the request of our ally. As for Syria we have made clear we are not friends with Syria and Syria has made clear they are not friends with us. We are operationally at war with the Islamic State because they murdered our people. As for Assad it's simple our position on him, we don't trust him he murdered his own people and we will not tolerate him getting and using chemical weapons to do horrible things to our people and his own people and most importantly that this practice does not inspire the other crazy lords of the nations of this world to do likewise. As for Yemen, just another reason to not trust Iran and not just for us racially, but also for the Ishmaelites.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
WW3 started on 9/11/2001. Like it or not it has become a truly worldwide war. Russia and our relationship is curious, they are rivals to us, but they are our racial and religious brothers after all also as they are the second biggest white nation by population and one of the biggest Christian nations to emerge out of the Cold War era. And who was effective President during the fall of the Soviet Atheist Empire of Evil? Ronald Reagan and he was tough with them and carried that big stick and got the good results like President Trump. Yet things are different today, there is a World War 3 all ready going on, but it's the arrogance and ignorance of many against the so-called Cold War term "Third World" where the major fronts are so it's largely ignored.

Put yourself in the shoes of one younger looking at politics that has no care of the Cold War era. You saw 9/11. You saw Afghanistan war. You saw backstabbers Pakistan betray you and shelter Bin Laden. You saw North Korea get nukes. You saw Iraq crumble. You saw the Arab Spring and nations topple and enter this world war of civil wars. You saw Iran pursue nukes and participate heavily in these wars in Syria and Yemen. You saw the rise and now the rapid decline of the Islamic State. You saw the wicked traitorous white liberals and globalists sell Europe out, the homeland of all the Japhethites you saw them allow the biggest muslim and non-white invasion of their ancestral God-given homeland since the days of the Ottomans. You saw the foreigners raping and beating the whites in their own homelands and their own shameful father do NOTHING about it, or even worse penalize the victims, their own children. And that's for Europe they are worse off than us in America because we at least got President Trump whom is a Christian President rather than these weak atheist and secularist liberals in Europe. Even then though the big enemy is the liberals they want to mix the races to destroy white people they openly say all the time how they hate white people and advocate destroying us. I'm not talking terrorists in far away lands even, I'm talking right here in your schools, right here at your colleges they openly advocate for the white genocide and they call it "Social Justice".

So for now we have the upper hand though, but President Trump won't last forever, we better make the most of it while we can. Where we're at currently in geopolitics is you have the Persians hate us and want to get nukes to use on who they hate most religiously and racially which are the Israelites and the Japhethites, especially America the currently most powerful white nation (it's an irony the Persians of the mid eastern races are themselves part white being the mixture of Madai, but that's a whole other topic only smart people can bear, but is interesting.) I mean seriously are we going to argue that we should just sit back and let them get nukes which they vow to use on us and Israel? No that's not going to happen, we will not let it happen. For what you have with North Korea, they might choose wisely and give up nukes, but there is still going to be tensions whether they do or not for they have not solved the deeply racial problem of the division of Korea. The main sticking point being that they don't like the whites whom they view as monsters, but the South Koreans, their literal racial brothers are always inviting us to do military exercises with them and we cannot deny this just because our enemy, their brothers North Korea, do not like us for then we would be shirking our obligation and the request of our ally. As for Syria we have made clear we are not friends with Syria and Syria has made clear they are not friends with us. We are operationally at war with the Islamic State because they murdered our people. As for Assad it's simple our position on him, we don't trust him he murdered his own people and we will not tolerate him getting and using chemical weapons to do horrible things to our people and his own people and most importantly that this practice does not inspire the other crazy lords of the nations of this world to do likewise. As for Yemen, just another reason to not trust Iran and not just for us racially, but also for the Ishmaelites.
So you don't care about the cold war. History like adult writing is joined up. One of the main causes of todays problems is that people fail to learn from it. You don't need to go back to the cold war to see that. Iraq was a disaster for the people of that Country. The first war was a response to Saddams invasion of Kuwait which was another place run by tyrants. The reason for it was about oil. Kuwait has oil but more important Saudi Arabia has it too and that was the prize Saddam was really after. In the second war none existent WMDs were used as an excuse. after Saddams demise the same thing happened with Libya. The West interfered again. Destroyed that country and caused the migrant mess we have now in Europe and the the so called civil war in Syria which is basically between Assad and his allies and various groups of mainly foreign terrorists some of which have the backing of the US and Europe. Oil and Gas are resources are at the heart of much of the conflicts. Another place where history wasn't learned is Afghanistan. The country was invaded by Russia in the 1980s and they were defeated. The good old USA, Britain and their allies thought they could do better, we haven't. Another historic event to mention is Israels destruction of Iraq's Nuclear Power station. It stopped the country going nuclear but it didn't stop Saddam
The consequences of attacking Iran would be catastrophic.

Last edited:

Ezekiel8

Oct 26, 2017
So you don't care about the cold war. History like adult writing is joined up. One of the main causes of todays problems is that people fail to learn from it. You don't need to go back to the cold war to see that. Iraq was a disaster for the people of that Country. The first war was a response to Saddams invasion of Kuwait which was another place run by tyrants. The reason for it was about oil. Kuwait has oil but more important Saudi Arabia has it too and that was the prize Saddam was really after. In the second war none existent WMDs were used as an excuse. after Saddams demise the same thing happened with Libya. The West interfered again. Destroyed that country and caused the migrant mess we have now in Europe and the the so called civil war in Syria which is basically between Assad and his allies and various groups of mainly foreign terrorists some of which have the backing of the US and Europe. Oil and Gas are resources are at the heart of much of the conflicts. Another place where history wasn't learned is Afghanistan. The country was invaded by Russia in the 1980s and they were defeated. The good old USA, Britain and their allies thought they could do better, we haven't. Another historic event to mention is Israels destruction of Iraq's Nuclear Power station. It stopped the country going nuclear but it didn't stop Saddam
The consequences of attacking Iran would be catastrophic.
Well I personally have studied the Cold War and it is quite interesting, but my point is try to look at it from the point of view of what is now two generations that basically never lived during the Cold War. Lol I understand how history is important and am a big fan of history myself, but for the most part that's now how the general public is for my generation. I mean frankly that's probably how your generation was as well looking at the footage of the hippies during the height of the Cold War lol.

Iraq was a disaster, but what can you do the globalist generation wanted to play nation building and Saddam Hussein was truly one of the darkest and craziest arab dictators of all time. Saddam may have wanted more oil because he was evil but he lost because God was against him. In the second Iraq War for America it wasn't about oil. Like President Trump said we shouldn't have went but when we did decide to go we should have taken their oil! Now China is getting all the oil! We should have at least got something for it, but we got nothing. Basically the liberals and globalists just had us wreck Iraq for their stupid liberal ideology of muh racial diversity and muh religious tolerance and muh secularism and muh nation-building, and as a result they set the big tone of the current WW3 which is basically you just have hardcore religious, racial, and political worldwide sectarian warfare all over now.

As with Libya, Gaddafhi is a totally evil Arab dictator, hard to say if he was really muslim though, or just pretend to be for support. Nevertheless he had his day coming anyways he was evil beyond the pale. Yea Obama shouldn't have interfered and especially shouldn't have sided with the freaking jihadists, but Obama is an idiot, what can anyone say? The West interfering isn't so much the problem as they do it in the wrong way. They trust rebels, one of the top rules of warfare and politics is you NEVER trust rebels. NEVER. Fight on your own. We should have just bombed Gaddafhi because he is evil and murdered our people. No need to play the whole oh the poor little oppressed arabs and tuaregs and such, like please these people are hardcore killers and rebels that hate white people and Christians, we should not be beholden to them in anyways.

I know Syria I watched that happen from the beginning. There are no good guys there, they are all fighting for race and religion and nationality. Assad is the secular force and Assad wicked as hell, he gasses his own people and you expect me to trust him? I will never trust him. That doesn't mean I have to be a stupid liberal like Obama or a stupid globalist like McCain. You don't trust the rebels neither, they're all jihadists, and the kurds are all communists or on the hardcore Kurdish racial stuff. You don't trust the Islamic State, I mean hell they cut off our peoples' heads! No Syria is a mess but we got involved and our cause is just, our cause is simple, defeat the Islamic State because they killed our people, punish Assad for using chemical weapons and take them away. Lol Syria isn't about resources worth a thing. Syria is all about race and religion and politics. You don't give a snap about gas when you're torn between 4 different factions with backing from all sorts of world powers. They give the West all this flack, but don't remember that Russia and Iran are there on the ground directly participating and are like way more involved than we are.

Indeed Afghanistan is savage place. That's how though Osama got his creds within arab and Islamic circles. He went and fought the atheist white Russian straight up and became a war hero to a whole lot of powerful people that move in the racial middle east circles of power and the Islamic religious circles of power. Afghanistan like with Iraq, the problem isn't that we went in there. Their regime was evil they freaking destroyed the twin towers!!! The problem is the liberal view of nation-building and giving these people "Democracy" and "Secularism" and "Diversity" when they don't want it. The liberal and globalist view never works because truth and reality is pretty freaking racial, pretty religious, and pretty nationalistic. Though then also you got the problem of it wouldn't have mattered if we flattened Afghanistan, though utterly justified, because Pakistan be double-dealing traitors and that hid Osama Bin Laden, again because their circles in that part of the world are going to prefer him being racially and religiously more like them than like us whom are white and our political caste is mostly Christians or liberals.

Also indeed Israel's destruction of Iran's nuclear station was glorious! Praise the Lord God Most High, as it is written; "I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him". Iran still has time to turn back, but Iran is full of wickedness, it is run by very wicked men. I will not trust them, the only catastrophe will be for them if they continue trying to get nuclear weapons and continue provoking not just the US, but basically meddling with all of their more immediate neighbors.

This stuff did not cause the "migrant" crises. I like how they now recognize them as migrants too by the way. This is the great sin against the white race. The white liberals themselves let in the arabs and africans, crazy muslims. They betrayed their own children outright! These people are our enemies, your own words showing how we are at war with them actively prove this! They are true too. What a shameful thing the ruling generation did to my generation. No other generation ahs ever done this in history, no other generation ever sold their own children out to an enemy of another race and religion, a very alien races and religions at that and let the invaders into their homelands in the middle of a war with them, let them rape their daughters, beat their sons, and then turn around and impose penalty and punishment and insults and degradation upon their own children if they dare to speak out. This is really the biggest issue for the whites right now, moreso than the middle east wars. The liberal traitors brought the invaders into our homelands, this is something your fathers never would have done neither the craziest pagan whites nor the most valiant Christian whites that fought so hard for thousands of years to get them out.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Well I personally have studied the Cold War and it is quite interesting, but my point is try to look at it from the point of view of what is now two generations that basically never lived during the Cold War. Lol I understand how history is important and am a big fan of history myself, but for the most part that's now how the general public is for my generation. I mean frankly that's probably how your generation was as well looking at the footage of the hippies during the height of the Cold War lol.

Iraq was a disaster, but what can you do the globalist generation wanted to play nation building and Saddam Hussein was truly one of the darkest and craziest arab dictators of all time. Saddam may have wanted more oil because he was evil but he lost because God was against him. In the second Iraq War for America it wasn't about oil. Like President Trump said we shouldn't have went but when we did decide to go we should have taken their oil! Now China is getting all the oil! We should have at least got something for it, but we got nothing. Basically the liberals and globalists just had us wreck Iraq for their stupid liberal ideology of muh racial diversity and muh religious tolerance and muh secularism and muh nation-building, and as a result they set the big tone of the current WW3 which is basically you just have hardcore religious, racial, and political worldwide sectarian warfare all over now.

As with Libya, Gaddafhi is a totally evil Arab dictator, hard to say if he was really muslim though, or just pretend to be for support. Nevertheless he had his day coming anyways he was evil beyond the pale. Yea Obama shouldn't have interfered and especially shouldn't have sided with the freaking jihadists, but Obama is an idiot, what can anyone say? The West interfering isn't so much the problem as they do it in the wrong way. They trust rebels, one of the top rules of warfare and politics is you NEVER trust rebels. NEVER. Fight on your own. We should have just bombed Gaddafhi because he is evil and murdered our people. No need to play the whole oh the poor little oppressed arabs and tuaregs and such, like please these people are hardcore killers and rebels that hate white people and Christians, we should not be beholden to them in anyways.

I know Syria I watched that happen from the beginning. There are no good guys there, they are all fighting for race and religion and nationality. Assad is the secular force and Assad wicked as hell, he gasses his own people and you expect me to trust him? I will never trust him. That doesn't mean I have to be a stupid liberal like Obama or a stupid globalist like McCain. You don't trust the rebels neither, they're all jihadists, and the kurds are all communists or on the hardcore Kurdish racial stuff. You don't trust the Islamic State, I mean hell they cut off our peoples' heads! No Syria is a mess but we got involved and our cause is just, our cause is simple, defeat the Islamic State because they killed our people, punish Assad for using chemical weapons and take them away. Lol Syria isn't about resources worth a thing. Syria is all about race and religion and politics. You don't give a snap about gas when you're torn between 4 different factions with backing from all sorts of world powers. They give the West all this flack, but don't remember that Russia and Iran are there on the ground directly participating and are like way more involved than we are.

Indeed Afghanistan is savage place. That's how though Osama got his creds within arab and Islamic circles. He went and fought the atheist white Russian straight up and became a war hero to a whole lot of powerful people that move in the racial middle east circles of power and the Islamic religious circles of power. Afghanistan like with Iraq, the problem isn't that we went in there. Their regime was evil they freaking destroyed the twin towers!!! The problem is the liberal view of nation-building and giving these people "Democracy" and "Secularism" and "Diversity" when they don't want it. The liberal and globalist view never works because truth and reality is pretty freaking racial, pretty religious, and pretty nationalistic. Though then also you got the problem of it wouldn't have mattered if we flattened Afghanistan, though utterly justified, because Pakistan be double-dealing traitors and that hid Osama Bin Laden, again because their circles in that part of the world are going to prefer him being racially and religiously more like them than like us whom are white and our political caste is mostly Christians or liberals.

Also indeed Israel's destruction of Iran's nuclear station was glorious! Praise the Lord God Most High, as it is written; "I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him". Iran still has time to turn back, but Iran is full of wickedness, it is run by very wicked men. I will not trust them, the only catastrophe will be for them if they continue trying to get nuclear weapons and continue provoking not just the US, but basically meddling with all of their more immediate neighbors.

This stuff did not cause the "migrant" crises. I like how they now recognize them as migrants too by the way. This is the great sin against the white race. The white liberals themselves let in the arabs and africans, crazy muslims. They betrayed their own children outright! These people are our enemies, your own words showing how we are at war with them actively prove this! They are true too. What a shameful thing the ruling generation did to my generation. No other generation ahs ever done this in history, no other generation ever sold their own children out to an enemy of another race and religion, a very alien races and religions at that and let the invaders into their homelands in the middle of a war with them, let them rape their daughters, beat their sons, and then turn around and impose penalty and punishment and insults and degradation upon their own children if they dare to speak out. This is really the biggest issue for the whites right now, moreso than the middle east wars. The liberal traitors brought the invaders into our homelands, this is something your fathers never would have done neither the craziest pagan whites nor the most valiant Christian whites that fought so hard for thousands of years to get them out.
What makes me smile about your posts is the impression you give that your generation and mine live on different planets. What doesnt is your repeated references to ''Whites'' Much of the worlds problems are rooted in religion and culture not race and skin colour. Hitler used race as a basis for his philosophy. Actually there is a link between him and Iran. Apart from the shared hatred of Jews the name Iran is a westernized form of what the Persians call themselves. It means land of the ARYANS the name for the country was changed to Iran in the 1920s.

The attitude of my generation to the previous one varied. We weren't all Hippies the whole of that scene started as a reaction in the US against the Vietnam War another mess your Country got into and thankfully for once we didn't. It also had roots in the Bohemian lifestyle in Paris during the 1800s

Going back to the subject of culture a major failure of the west in the middle east is in trying to impose Democracy on people who see it as a totally alien concept. This was also alien to Europeans right up until the last century when universal sufferage finally took root. In Russia it had never been practiced apart from a brief period before the revolution.

In the case of North Korea I strongly suspect its not Trump and a big stick that is making Kim Jong Un comply but an even bigger one welded by China. North Korea depends on China totally for its existence and only does so because it gives the Chinese a useful buffer zone against the south. If China pulled the plug North Korea would sink like a stone. Its not in China's interest to have a war on its doorstep.

Last edited:

Ezekiel8

Oct 26, 2017
What makes me smile about your posts is the impression you give that your generation and mine live on different planets. What doesnt is your repeated references to ''Whites'' Much of the worlds problems are rooted in religion and culture not race and skin colour. Hitler used race as a basis for his philosophy. Actually there is a link between him and Iran. Apart from the shared hatred of Jews the name Iran is a westernized form of what the Persians call themselves. It means land of the ARYANS the name for the country was changed to Iran in the 1920s.

The attitude of my generation to the previous one varied. We weren't all Hippies the whole of that scene started as a reaction in the US against the Vietnam War another mess your Country got into and thankfully for once we didn't. It also had roots in the Bohemian lifestyle in Paris during the 1800s

Going back to the subject of culture a major failure of the west in the middle east is in trying to impose Democracy on people who see it as a totally alien concept. This was also alien to Europeans right up until the last century when universal sufferage finally took root. In Russia it had never been practiced apart from a brief period before the revolution.

In the case of North Korea I strongly suspect its not Trump and a big stick that is making Kim Jong Un comply but an even bigger one welded by China. North Korea depends on China totally for its existence and only does so because it gives the Chinese a useful buffer zone against the south. If China pulled the plug North Korea would sink like a stone. Its not in China's interest to have a war on its doorstep.
Lol oh believe me we do not see your generation as from another planet, lol yours is the one ruling over and ruining the earth right now and behind all those NWO videos you see on the internet whether you're a liberal or a conservative lol.

See that right there how even just the mere mention of the existence of the glorious and beautiful race of Japheth is the problem with society today. I get it, it's the hot issue they have to try to deny and it bugs their brains out, it's the issue of race because for decades now the hippy generation believed in killing off white people because they hate their own race, their own nation, and their own religion. I mean this is why you have the great falling away from the churches and religion in the West. This is why you have the liberals' big white genocide agenda and propaganda that they pump continuously. This is why you have the most polarized political environment maybe ever, we'll see it's only just begun. It's because race is real, race is in the Bible, it certainly is in the Bible it makes up a large portion of it too. The liberals and such they hate race because race is inescapable just like God and because also race validates the Bible in big league ways. The liberals hate the truth and the truth is you cannot escape who your family is, you cannot escape your own blood no matter how much you try to pretend you can lol.

Then all talk about Hitler and junk, lol I was sitting here thinking to myself when that would come to pass, I'll give some props I thought that be coming sooner. See the liberal brainwashing has them set to always think towards Hitler, in a Greek Tragedyesque way in the name of stopping Hitler they leave whites no where to turn. Society has created a dynamic with this liberal mental disease and their evil Balaam-like agendas of diversity and multiculturalism and let in the biggest racial invasion in history and ostracized their own children for speaking the truth and led the rest into the white genocide paradigm of the left's design. This isn't even that new anymore oh my goodness look at Germany, I mean wow real smart there to once again get that country riled up of all the places in Europe. The more they try to ignore and suppress the whites in their own homeland the worse the problem gets, the fear here is it will create powder kegs that are just too familiar. Then again what can you really do when your back is to the wall? You will get to a point unless it is dealt with wisely like as with Trump where you peacefully deport and massively shut down this invasion and immigration from the non-white countries where as a race and a nation you got two choices basically, your children will have to by necessity, not by ideology, but by necessity fight for freaking existential survival in their own homelands or they will have to go full nihilist and just lie down and rot.

Like even what you say here with Vietnam and all the wars of the ancestors, even Korea. So you're telling me when my boys go over there I'm the colonizer and imperialist and war-monger and baby killer and all that stuff yadda yadda yadda, but when you get the non-whites flooding into the white homelands that's like diversity is our strength lol!? If whites go to the Middle East we're freaking Crusaders, but if they come here they're "refugees" until they rape all your daughters and beat your sons in their own streets, then you call them "migrants" and jail people or even ban them from the UK for speaking out against them and calling their demonic islamic god gay lol!

On North Korea sure I bet China is heavily leaning on them, I believe you are correct on that and would agree but for one thing. I do believe President Trump leaned on China and wielded that big stick throughout his term so far and indeed is just another proof that the tough far-right conservative approach is the best approach. This is something I have been very pleased with President Trump on in fact. It's a nice refreshing clean break to now have President Trump, a tough American nationalist negotiator with China rather than the passive liberal globalist multicultural lapdogs and sellouts. It is the kind of politics that gets real and positive results! China is not as adversarial towards America as Cold War days may lead some to believe but let's face it China ain't our race, China ain't our religion, China ain't our nation so we're only ever going to get along so far to a point, but in the sense they are also a lot like us in these senses keeps the peace. The fun thing though I like about China is with them is they themselves are pretty hardcore but in a sort of backwards type evil twin way to America. Very racial, all about that Han Chinese swag, go home tall lankey baizuo whitebois! Very religious but rather than being Christians all the Asians are either the communism/atheism/the State is their god mostly with their leftwingers or with their folksier conservatives are all about that bizarre Asian idols and demonry and witchcraft. East Asia as a whole is well known as the one of the most brutal and wicked to Christians as well, particularly in the spread of Christianity phase. They hold on to their demons and bizzare witchcrafts more tightly than the arabs hold on to islam! Then nationalistic I mean heck everyone knows they are uber nationalistic, all the orientals are, it's just something to do with the Semites I guess, their father's name means Fame or honor, so their races and nations and cultures are built around a lot of stuff like that I guess. Yet in a funny way this is how the Japhethites are too. It's in this way that both find a lot of common ground but also a lot of time a lot of clash, let's not forget the more brutal front in WW2 was not with Hitler, but was with the orientals. Yet also it does have its positives too, our mutual ultranationalism is actually kind of a common point of respect between us as seen with Trump's so far glowing relationship with most of the countries of East Asia. You'd expect a lot of clash, and I mean there is some, but actually this is probably the era of the closest relations America ever has had with China certainly, and one of the closest eras in relationship with Japan and South Korea, and even with North Korea the frankly hopeless hermit kingdom run by rocketman.