Trump the false prophet

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 7, 2023
Yet you'd better choose, since these may be your choices: The neo-pagan, communo-fascist Left, or the pro-constitution and pro-Israeli Donald Trump.
Sure, it's very much the rock and hard place. I don't know there is a good person. As to pro-constitution, Trump tried the whole Jan 6 nonsense, so he doesn't care so much for democracy. But, yeah, I do dislike the tranny-cult democrat party too.

Bob-Carabbio

Jun 24, 2020
If Trump was born again he wouldn't be sleeping with p--- stars or stiffing his contractors. He'd be chaste and he'd pay his workers.
King David (A Man after God's own heart) stole one of his friend's wives, got her pregnant, and then murdered her husband. I'd be willing to bet that BEFORE you were Born Again, you weren't a spotless angel.

Jun 5, 2020
Yet you'd better choose, since these may be your choices: The neo-pagan, communo-fascist Left, or the pro-constitution and pro-Israeli Donald Trump.
This is total nonsense!!! How any Christian could consider voting for this Satanic monster is beyond me!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
This is total nonsense!!! How any Christian could consider voting for this Satanic monster is beyond me!
Considering how you post it will probably ALWAYS be beyond you, but for those who are truly His Own, it is not "beyond" them.
:)(y):unsure:

Bob-Carabbio

Jun 24, 2020
Actually, given the state of the U.S. these days, running as a "Satanic Monster" might be an effective campaign slogan -

BUT HEY!!!! At least he's not a Dempcrat!!!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
King David (A Man after God's own heart) stole one of his friend's wives, got her pregnant, and then murdered her husband. I'd be willing to bet that BEFORE you were Born Again, you weren't a spotless angel.
spotless angels cannot get born again.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Sure, it's very much the rock and hard place. I don't know there is a good person. As to pro-constitution, Trump tried the whole Jan 6 nonsense, so he doesn't care so much for democracy. But, yeah, I do dislike the tranny-cult democrat party too.
You believe the Left's description of what happened on Jan 6th? That explains much.

a) He requested from Nancy Pelosi -- two days prior -- for national guardsmen to be placed in the area. She declined. Ask yourself why.

b) He told the crowd to peacefully make their voices heard.

Jan 6th is the American Left's Night of Long Knives moment. If you fall for it, then you aid them in their fascist objectives.

Yep, he's a real inciter.

Jun 5, 2020
You believe the Left's description of what happened on Jan 6th? That explains much.

a) He requested from Nancy Pelosi -- two days prior -- for national guardsmen to be placed in the area. She declined. Ask yourself why.

b) He told the crowd to peacefully make their voices heard.

Jan 6th is the American Left's Night of Long Knives moment. If you fall for it, then you aid them in their fascist objectives.

Yep, he's a real inciter.
This is total fabrication! Who is paying you to write garbage like this?

JTB

Aug 31, 2021
Let me share with you why I believe I'm on the right track here.

When trump supporters speak and act, there is so much anger and hatred and intolerance in their voices and actions. But these are NOT the fruit of the Holy Spirit. They are the fruit of a human or demonic spirit. The Bible DOES say we will know them by their fruit. and the fruit born by trumpsters is not of God.

This is the fruit we want to bear: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control .

And those are CRITICALLY lacking from trump supporters words and actions.

God repeatedly told us His people would be deceived by false prophets and drawn away from His Truth.

And again, we will know them by their fruit.

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
Let me share with you why I believe I'm on the right track here.

When trump supporters speak and act, there is so much anger and hatred and intolerance in their voices and actions. But these are NOT the fruit of the Holy Spirit. They are the fruit of a human or demonic spirit. The Bible DOES say we will know them by their fruit. and the fruit born by trumpsters is not of God.

This is the fruit we want to bear: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control .

And those are CRITICALLY lacking from trump supporters words and actions.

God repeatedly told us His people would be deceived by false prophets and drawn away from His Truth.

And again, we will know them by their fruit.
How come you don't mention Biden and whoever will replace him to run for President? You know they're out to destroy this country, but you won't say anything about them?

Well, we can see your fruit too.

Feb 5, 2023
Actually, given the state of the U.S. these days, running as a "Satanic Monster" might be an effective campaign slogan -

BUT HEY!!!! At least he's not a Dempcrat!!!
Is that a typo? Did you mean to write Demoncrap?
As related to the elected. Not the Democrat constituents.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Sure. As they are now lots of depravity with the democrats. Still, a con-artist isn't who we want either. I'd like a sensible and intelligent moral person for president.
"Con artist" is not the correct description for Trump. Had you familiarized yourself with his original platform when he ran for president, you would not have found any "con" in that. But then Mr. Trump sabotaged himself by surrounding himself with traitors and alligators from the D.C. Swamp. And that brought him down eventually. Has he learned any lessons? I'm not sure.

What I do know is that right now he needs to come clean with the American public and frankly and honestly admit that he should have fired Fauci on day one, and should never have spent 10 billion (or more) on Operation Warp Speed, and those bogus vaccines. Neither should he have locked down the USA because China was behind the lockdowns. He needs to promise serious reparations to all those harmed by his decision to keep all those conspirators within his administration. There was a conspiracy to jab everyone (and make billions) and Dr Death (Fauci) was allowed to reign instead of being put behind bars. He is still unrepentant and still up to his tricks.