Trump uses profanity at rally

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

UnderGrace

I still have no idea what you're asking.
We were all His enemy, how did He treat you and me?

Within the context of this thread, I was somewhat addressing the us vs them mentality within the political belief system between people. I often see the people of God, carrying the same attitudes in regards to politics than those of the world. How are we, meant to treat someone, who is an enemy, with love, if we are constantly berating them for the views they hold? They will never accept our testimony.
Perhaps I should have been clearer about that originally.
This is a very good point I had not really considered, and very salient to the present times we live in.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
The US president used profanity. Oh no... he's human!

While I agree that it is inappropriate for him to use profanity, the c**p that he has had to endure would have driven me to do so a long time ago. The double standards are unbelievable.
I think the Left's intention is to distract Trump with their nonsense and smoke and mirrors so that the country fails and it is then his fault.
Just like all that they're throwing at him in the matter of the faux impeachment hearings. Everything they accuse against Trump actually has evidence against a number of Liberals in office. But, throw it against the wall, have the left leaning media seize upon it and use the same vernacular to make the evil, Trump's fault, and they know their base, those who want Sanders in office so they can stay home , party, play video games, and get a paycheck, will believe!
And the Left in office know getting their base riled up to think they have an enemy in the White house will cause all manner of issues.
Like at the World Series games when the Nationals were at home and president Trump attended.

Cheapest seats I heard of were like 1,100.00! And the announcer makes it known our president is there and the home fans of the Nationals make a spectacle booing and making all manner of hateful comments. We're suppose to think those are just fans. But after it was learned in the 2016 campaign Left wing donors were actually paying people to cause riots at Trump rally's, is it reasonable to think that stopped when the re-election campaign is going strong?

Meanwhile Joe Bidden recently makes a campaign speech, the Left are mad at Trump for trying to get to the bottom of Joe's dirty work as VP, while Joe stands before a crowd saying how much he loves Ohio!And the people of Ohio!
YAY!
He was in Iowa.

Feb 28, 2016
the scriptures are very plain, to those of us who know them, and have READ THEM -
MATT. 12:25.
And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them,
Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand: