"trumpets." throw to hell.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sveinen

throw to hell. now.

S

sveinen

"i am not controlling, i am not being harsh."
now you have completed His second mile with His beast.
repent?

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
buddy both of your posts make no sense I don't even know what your trying to say:confused:

S

sveinen

buddy both of your posts make no sense I don't even know what your trying to say:confused:
"you're in the testimony section. you make no sense."

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
"you're in the testimony section. you make no sense."
wha? are you just trolling or are you just not using your words right?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
This thread makes absolutely no sense and holds no relevance to anything.

S

sveinen

wha? are you just trolling or are you just not using your words right?
you're too funny for this hour over here.
am i supposed to love you now?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
My work is done on this thread now. *blowing trumpet*

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
Man, this thread was awesome, and I'm being serious....:D
It's like I visualized an actual conversation between you two, and then tourist had to step in to break up the blank stares you were giving each other.
Epic.:D

Last edited:
S

sveinen

hehehe.
we were always great :D

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Blond here.....Can I get a trumpet to blow? I like making music and I have a song to sing.....

Lift up the trumpets and loud let them ring Jesus is Coming Again. Cheer up ye pilgrams be joyful and sing.... Jesus is Coming Again!!!

Seriously I am singing no blank stares please.

Chopper

Nov 8, 2014
Blond here.....Can I get a trumpet to blow? I like making music and I have a song to sing.....

Lift up the trumpets and loud let them ring Jesus is Coming Again. Cheer up ye pilgrams be joyful and sing.... Jesus is Coming Again!!!

Seriously I am singing no blank stares please.
I had actually been looking at getting a shofar...

S

sveinen

there'll be time again for singin' when all en'mys thrown

S

sveinen

melody the gambler, even :D

S

sveinen

finally getting it, throwing away what has to be thrown away might BE THE NEW SONG. yessie. "the repentance." hit it!

S

sveinen

throw enemy kingdom to hell. now.

Feb 5, 2013
A troll is an evil spirit. The op makes no sense. Somebody take this garbage away from testimony section !!!!