Trust God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 3, 2021
🌺Trust God even you don't know His plan for you.

🌺Genesis 15:6 Abram believed the LORD, and he credited it to him as righteousness.
Amen 😊

studentoftheword

Nov 12, 2021
Trust God even you don't know His plan for you.
I so agree that we should trust God ------

Just to celebrate on this statement -----Giving my view on trusting God ------

It is one thing to believe in God ---it is something else to Trust God ------

Many people think that Faith is trust ------Faith is belief in an unseen God -----so you can believe in God but not Trust God to carry out what He says in His Word ------

Do we humans truly Trust our Friends that we just see occasionally ----or do we need to be in a close relationship with our friends to fully trust that they will be there for us through thick and thin patches in our lives -----when things go sour --we find out what friend we can really trust ------

Trusting God who we don't see is no different ---

Very difficult for most people to Trust a God that they do not see -------to Trust God you first have to have a very Close relationship with Him --I would think ------

How many of us truly trust God to direct our path every minute of every day -----

How many of us Trust God to deliver all His promises for us that He has laid out in His Word -----

For instance -----God Promises to supply ALL OUR NEEDS ------so to trust God in this means you do not worry about anything that you need as your trust in God is your assurance that all you need will be provided ------

Lets take this Covid19 ----how many Trust God to protect them against getting this virus ---as God promises Protection against pestilence for His believers ------does worry creep into your thoughts at anytime ----if so then your trust has wavered away from God and Satan has does his job of robbing you of your trust that God will protect you -----

Trusting God takes much work and practice for the person wanting that trust ------it doesn't come easy to us ------when we can learn to Trust God in our small storms that come are way then we can trust Him in the major storms that come our way ------

No matter what storm comes --God always provided away out ------if we fully trust Him to direct our path ----

1 Corinthians 10:13
CEB
No temptation has seized you that isn’t common for people. But God is faithful. He won’t allow you to be tempted beyond your abilities. Instead, with the temptation, God will also supply a way out so that you will be able to endure it.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
🌺Trust God even you don't know His plan for you.

🌺Genesis 15:6 Abram believed the LORD, and he credited it to him as righteousness.
Amen 😊
Amen (y) Thanks for posting.

Sep 6, 2014
Psalm 20:7
Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.

Isaiah 12:2

“Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the LORD GOD is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation.”

Mofastus

May 23, 2019
Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Isaiah 26:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

2 Timothy 1:12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

I would say faith and trust are not separate but hand in hand, or perhaps faith is the product/fruir of trust as shown in:

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

*** trust

*** faith

one increases the other is what I would say...

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
We live in a world ruled by the values of the world, scripture calls it the kingdom of the world. It has definite ways and rules, and it is where we live. Christ came and told us to make the kingdom of heaven our true home, and it is very different from the world. We have to go by scripture instead of what we see all around us. We have to be born again, born into a different way of living. Scripture says love your enemies, for examples, go good for them. The world says to stand up for yourself and fight for your rights. Scripture says to be content where you are, the world says to do whatever it takes to better yourself, and earning money is basic.

Trusting God to lead us in every way is not easy, we can only repent when we miss the mark. And trust the Lord with our repentance.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
We live in a world ruled by the values of the world, scripture calls it the kingdom of the world. It has definite ways and rules, and it is where we live. Christ came and told us to make the kingdom of heaven our true home, and it is very different from the world. We have to go by scripture instead of what we see all around us. We have to be born again, born into a different way of living. Scripture says love your enemies, for examples, go good for them. The world says to stand up for yourself and fight for your rights. Scripture says to be content where you are, the world says to do whatever it takes to better yourself, and earning money is basic.

Trusting God to lead us in every way is not easy, we can only repent when we miss the mark. And trust the Lord with our repentance.
amen the world says this

“And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life, Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, Burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭21:23-25‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Jesus reminds us what was said before

“Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:38‬ ‭KJV‬‬

But Jesus says this regarding the gospel of the kingdom your correctly speaking of

“But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.

And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:39-42‬ ‭KJV‬‬

that’s what I was telling you about the law of Moses

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
amen the world says this

“And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life, Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, Burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭21:23-25‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Jesus reminds us what was said before

“Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:38‬ ‭KJV‬‬

But Jesus says this regarding the gospel of the kingdom your correctly speaking of

“But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.

And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:39-42‬ ‭KJV‬‬

that’s what I was telling you about the law of Moses
When Jesus changed the law in stone and the earthly commands that led to the law like fleshly circumcision to the spirit of the law in our hearts, it became difficult for some Christians to determine what law was replaced and what the law of the spirit consists of.

Scripture often calls the law in stone the law of Moses, and although it was changed from the letter of the law to the spirit of the law, it was not cancelled completely--it was holy and given by God.

Dec 3, 2021
I so agree that we should trust God ------

Just to celebrate on this statement -----Giving my view on trusting God ------

It is one thing to believe in God ---it is something else to Trust God ------

Many people think that Faith is trust ------Faith is belief in an unseen God -----so you can believe in God but not Trust God to carry out what He says in His Word ------

Do we humans truly Trust our Friends that we just see occasionally ----or do we need to be in a close relationship with our friends to fully trust that they will be there for us through thick and thin patches in our lives -----when things go sour --we find out what friend we can trust ------

Trusting God who we don't see is no different ---

Very difficult for most people to Trust a God that they do not see -------to Trust God you first have to have a very close relationship with Him --I would think ------

How many of us truly trust God to direct our path every minute of every day -----

How many of us Trust God to deliver all His promises for us that He has laid out in His Word -----

For instance -----God Promises to supply ALL OUR NEEDS ------so to trust God in this means you do not worry about anything that you need as your trust in God is your assurance that all you need will be provided ------

Let's take this Covid19 ----how many Trust God to protect them against getting this virus ---as God promises Protection against pestilence for His believers ------does worry creep into your thoughts at any time ----if so then your trust has wavered away from God and Satan has does his job of robbing you of your trust that God will protect you -----

Trusting God takes much work and practice for the person wanting that trust ------it doesn't come easy to us ------when we can learn to trust God in our small storms that come our way then we can trust Him in the major storms that come our way ------

No matter what storm comes --God always provided away out ------if we fully trust Him to direct our path ----

1 Corinthians 10:13
CAB
No temptation has seized you that isn’t common for people. But God is faithful. He won’t allow you to be tempted beyond your abilities. Instead, with the temptation, God will also supply a way out so that you will be able to endure it.
Amenn.. Yass. 👏🙏🏼🙌

Dec 3, 2021
Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Isaiah 26:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

2 Timothy 1:12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he can keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

I would say faith and trust are not separate but hand in hand, or perhaps faith is the product/fruit of trust as shown in:

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith, it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.

*** trust

*** faith

one increases the other is what I would say...
Trust and have faith. yas!🙌🙏🏼

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Trusting God does not always come easy, when I was helping to mentor new believers here in cc one of the things that was asked was how can I learn to trust him? My reply was well how do you learn to trust other people? you get to know them personally you deepen the relationship with them. This is why I speak so much of the intimacy with God because it is that intimacy that will deepen your relationship with him and in doing so you will get to know him much more and in doing that you will learn to trust him even in the worst of times.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
When Jesus changed the law in stone and the earthly commands that led to the law like fleshly circumcision to the spirit of the law in our hearts, it became difficult for some Christians to determine what law was replaced and what the law of the spirit consists of.

Scripture often calls the law in stone the law of Moses, and although it was changed from the letter of the law to the spirit of the law, it was not cancelled completely--it was holy and given by God.
yeah scripture calls it the law of Moses , and the book of the law it never ever calls “It the law of stone “ it makes this reference out the ministry of death , the ministry of condemnation of Moses law and says it was written on stone

“But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.

For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.

Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech: And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same veil untaken away in the reading of the old testament;

which veil is done away in Christ. But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the veil is upon their heart.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭3:7-9, 11-15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

he’s simply referencing the tablets of stone which had the law written on them the law that ministered death , condemnation and is done away and polished now

I’d say even till today people are blinded by the law of Moses and try to incorporate it into Christianity but it’s done for every Christian and they have e law of e spirit of life now not the law of sin and death

it’s opposite to say “ take equal revenge “ and the. To say “ do not take any revenge but rather love those who offend you “

one is abolished completely the other will never change