TRUTH OR DARE 🎮

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Mirror
Why did you die?
Cat
Where is your sigh?
Alone
At last
Dead we are
I lost a tooth
Its gone
No more to comeback
Forever in pieces
Not coming back
Wisdom has lost
Where is Wisdom??

Ok that’s the saddest i can get 😢

A

amberlynlover7

Ok I pick truth.

A

amberlynlover7

Yes whenever Im a bit of upsets or angry. I start say so many offensive word. Which my own mom doesn't approve those languages. Even though it hard for me to control my tongue which I'm still working on.

A

amberlynlover7

Ok I pick truth again!

A

amberlynlover7

NEVERMIND I Choose DARE INSTEAD!!!

A

amberlynlover7

I dare you to post something funny on my wall! Lol
Ok I finished. I got a joke from a meme from moto moto which inspired me to do one as well. This guy will probably be moto moto. 😂😂😂😂😂 Screenshot_2019-03-15-17-58-24.png Screenshot_2019-03-15-17-58-31.png person-people-human-39.jpg

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
I dare you to...... uh nevermind...... how many...... uh nevermind. did you ever....... ughhhhh, I cant play this game.

A

amberlynlover7

I dare you to...... uh nevermind...... how many...... uh nevermind. did you ever....... ughhhhh, I cant play this game.
:LOL::LOL:
Ok you can choose to do a true or dare. Or pick a user to do a true or dare which is so far are me, ponisetta, salvation child, or Koijun and some other user if they are interested in joining or play true or dare.
So far there are like 4 people who are playing this true or dare.

A

amberlynlover7

Ok I pick truth