truth

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

oyster67

Senior Member
May 24, 2014
11,887
8,709
113
A thought on truth and love:

If you see truth and love as opposites, you do not understand either one.

Truth and love must overlap one another, and you cannot have one without the other.

If I say - "I love you" but am not willing to tell you if you are sinning unto death (truth) (etc.), then I do not really love you.
If I say - "This is Biblical truth" - and quote a Bilbe verse and pound the pulpit, and say - you are going to hell if you keep on . . . (etc.), but if I do not love you - then I am not telling you "the truth".

Truth and love are completely compatible with each other; and they cannot exist without each other.