trying times

  • Thread starter Thread starter deacon_mo
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

deacon_mo

Guest
I have been saved for quite some time now. Seems I lose focus too easily I had sgmhort attention span seems to be..its been hard for me to finish task in asking you all to pray my strength in Him.
 
Dear Lord,

God, first of all, I thank you for the wonderful gift of deacon_mo. Thank you for giving him the strength to express his needs.

Give him the strength to maintain his focus, to finish his tasks, to patient where needed, to be decisive where needed, to not feel overwhelmed, to do all things through Jesus Christ. Give him the ability to experience Your perfect patience as he tackles his life. You are faithful and loving, I know You will help him in his needs. I thank You for that, Lord.

I pray this in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Praying that God will give you HIS perseverance... I also normally have horrible follow-through... but God's been helping me with that for His purposes... I am sure He will also uplift you and provide you with strength. amen
 
praying for you brother.. I loose focus easy too.. so I put a lot of reminders.. everywhere.. on my wall.. on my door.. in the car.. you can even take a marker an put a dot on the top of your hand.. every time you see that dot.. you'll know why its there.. to remind you to focus.. anyways.. I hope this helps..