Trying to figure out how to be here. :)

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Tzav

New member
Jun 17, 2020
11
13
3
Northwest Coast
Not being computer-literate, there is much to learn.

Yes, I am a believer who is feeling the weight of both my imperfection and world problems right now, and I hoped that coming here, being with other believers, would be calming. Thank you for letting me come.

Tzav
 
frame-91455_640 - Copy.jpgFriendly.png

"Hope you find calmness in the midst of troubling times, and to always know
God has a way of turning our restlessness to one of calm strength and courage,
so long as we strive to abide by His 'principles' of life, here in the now."
'Praise God'
 
View attachment 217863View attachment 217864

"Hope you find calmness in the midst of troubling times, and to always know
God has a way of turning our restlessness to one of calm strength and courage,
so long as we strive to abide by His 'principles' of life, here in the now."
'Praise God'

I know the feeling! And I keep wondering and thinking what I can do to help the situation. One of my closest friends who is an associate pastor has written, using St. Paul's message, that in all things we can pray. What should we pray for?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tzav
"Prayer shall be considered a time to hopefully acknowledge God's spirit
present within our thoughts, and thereby to present whatever may be causing
troublesome difficulties, and to keep in mind, we should never fail to pray
for our own peace and understanding, and that we may become a better person
in all our affairs, with the right attitude and behavior, and that love shall be
the pinnacle of our very being, and to overcome our difficulties."
'Praise God'


( Christian Family Forum better suited for encouraging insight...hopefully ) :)

0e2634_281b587cd5844b7799f02241532330ce~mv2 - Copy (4).jpgFriendly.png
 
Hey Tzav! Welcome. I'm new as well and also trying to figure out how to navigate the space and get a good sense of where I fit. So far, everyone's been really kind and helpful. I truly understand your feeling of feeling weighed down. Its a difficult season for many of us. One of the many things this space offers is a sense of community and support, so hopefully, you will find that here.
 
welcometocc9p.png



ROMANS5-8s.png


John316s.png



philippians1_6.png


:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Not being computer-literate, there is much to learn.

Yes, I am a believer who is feeling the weight of both my imperfection and world problems right now, and I hoped that coming here, being with other believers, would be calming. Thank you for letting me come.

Tzav

You are doing great so far, sister Tzav!:) You are a blessing. It is us that want to thank you. You will soon find that we are not perfect either. Let's pray for one another.:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Welcome Tzav to CC and nice to meet you! Take your time, it took me a minute to get the hang of things here and it's all good. Hope to see you at the forums, God bless you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tzav
Not being computer-literate, there is much to learn.

Yes, I am a believer who is feeling the weight of both my imperfection and world problems right now, and I hoped that coming here, being with other believers, would be calming. Thank you for letting me come.

Tzav
Welcome, Tzav!

You know a cool thing about Jesus? Grace and second chances. I'm so glad he has given you a second chance to live again and being a child of the light and no longer a child of the darkness. Your imperfections, your problems - you are still a child of the light, still a child of God.

Amazingly cool, isn't it?

I'm so incredibly glad you are here :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Not being computer-literate, there is much to learn.

Yes, I am a believer who is feeling the weight of both my imperfection and world problems right now, and I hoped that coming here, being with other believers, would be calming. Thank you for letting me come.

Tzav

Hello Tzav, welcome to Christian Chat. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.


welcome-smiley-emoticon-gif.211776


75a95860d8cb03642bd5ee6ea7c8d28a.gif
 
I know the feeling! And I keep wondering and thinking what I can do to help the situation. One of my closest friends who is an associate pastor has written, using St. Paul's message, that in all things we can pray. What should we pray for?

Hello LearnerSeeker, welcome to Christian Chat. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. You should start your own into thread.


welcome-smiley-emoticon-gif.211776


75a95860d8cb03642bd5ee6ea7c8d28a.gif
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tzav