Trying to get back on track!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RDG803

New member
Mar 18, 2024
19
13
3
Charlotte, NC
I'm falling behind my bills and in need of new things and my benefits don't seem to be enough even though I share it with my mother! I praying that this job I applied for will give me the money I need!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Brasspen
I'm falling behind my bills and in need of new things and my benefits don't seem to be enough even though I share it with my mother! I praying that this job I applied for will give me the money I need!

I pray for the Lord's provision in your life and mine as well.