Tucker Carlson: Elizabeth Warren has appointed herself head of the #MeSioux movement (hilarious)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
This is the funniest joke ever... Even the Cherokee deny her! According to her every "Caucasian" can claim African American... Egypt, South Africa, Morocco are just 3 African countries, I can think of, that are predominantly "white"...

Lets all White people be a minority...
That actually may be the case in the near future.
Thank you for your response, I can understand a person being proud of their
heritage, that’s a different matter.

It just seems bizarre in a modern world that race, skin colour etc, is such an
issue. There is only one race - the human race, yet still biggatry and “racism”
still prevail so strongly and/or are used to promote own agenders. It just
makes me wonder if people now are any different to those a couple of
100 years ago.

We have been to the moon, missions to Jupiter, missions to Mars talked about.
But the human race still can’t see past a person’s skin colour.
No, there are different races. Human just happens to be that hominid to which they apply.

It's not bizarre at all. What many in America find bizarre is how the PC infactuation has subscribed itself to heritage.
For instance, not that many years ago a very obvious Caucasian fraud who obtained a regular spiral perm for her hair and cooked herself by regular appointment at a local tanning booth and for years, was found to have defrauded the NAACP , as one of their directors no less, for having lied for over a decade that she was black. When in fact she was a blonde blue eyed Caucasian female with a bad perm, cooked tanned skin and brown contact lenses.

This woman was worse than Warren in that over the course of her many years with the blind NAACP itself, she had filed and won numerous lawsuits based on her allegation of racial discrimination , being her claim afforded her complaint from the perspective of a black female.

Not only did she not go to prison for multiple counts of perjury, but the last I heard the highly embarrassed NAACP, National Assocation for the Advancement of Colored People, did not fire her nor strip her of her title.

American's don't have a fixation with race. We also thankfully so far do not have a predisposition to marginalize racial heritage either.
The point concerning a publicly elected official, a representative of the people in her district, is that Elizabeth Warren is a bald faced LIAR. Having also in pursuit of that lie committed the offense of lying on a federal document so as to obtain financial benefit.

When the Cherokee nation itself denies you Liz time to get on your knees and admit you're sin. YOU ARE A LIAR BLONDIE!

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
That actually may be the case in the near future.
No, there are different races. Human just happens to be that hominid to which they apply.

It's not bizarre at all. What many in America find bizarre is how the PC infactuation has subscribed itself to heritage.
For instance, not that many years ago a very obvious Caucasian fraud who obtained a regular spiral perm for her hair and cooked herself by regular appointment at a local tanning booth and for years, was found to have defrauded the NAACP , as one of their directors no less, for having lied for over a decade that she was black. When in fact she was a blonde blue eyed Caucasian female with a bad perm, cooked tanned skin and brown contact lenses.

This woman was worse than Warren in that over the course of her many years with the blind NAACP itself, she had filed and won numerous lawsuits based on her allegation of racial discrimination , being her claim afforded her complaint from the perspective of a black female.

Not only did she not go to prison for multiple counts of perjury, but the last I heard the highly embarrassed NAACP, National Assocation for the Advancement of Colored People, did not fire her nor strip her of her title.

American's don't have a fixation with race. We also thankfully so far do not have a predisposition to marginalize racial heritage either.
The point concerning a publicly elected official, a representative of the people in her district, is that Elizabeth Warren is a bald faced LIAR. Having also in pursuit of that lie committed the offense of lying on a federal document so as to obtain financial benefit.

When the Cherokee nation itself denies you Liz time to get on your knees and admit you're sin. YOU ARE A LIAR BLONDIE!
in my opinion, the biggest thing the p.c. non-sense has produced is this- that a person's belief / opinion is the main thing determining facts.

so, if a person really , strongly feels that they are a different gender, they are. if a person really strongly feels that they are another race/ ethnicity , then they are.

we live in a world where feelings outweigh facts. not a positive place.

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
For years the church followed the world in her quest to be more like the world, but in this, the world has followed the church. How long as the church elevated 'feeling' above 'facts' when it comes to Scripture. We would not have the charismatic/ecumenical hoax if not for this.

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
in my opinion, the biggest thing the p.c. non-sense has produced is this- that a person's belief / opinion is the main thing determining facts.

so, if a person really , strongly feels that they are a different gender, they are. if a person really strongly feels that they are another race/ ethnicity , then they are.

we live in a world where feelings outweigh facts. not a positive place.
Agreed. New York has gone round the bend when making a law that says parents can deny their newborn's gender on the birth certificate by applying an X. You know, just so that the child can decide what gender they are in future. If any.
Meanwhile, there's all that confusion during potty training that will come along in future.
And the law is retroactive so that whacked out adults can delete their current BC gender identity and opt for the X instead.

I'm waiting for there to be a law that says a person can identify their child as a different species on the birth certificate.
Seriously. We already have people mutilating themselves to look like their creature of choice.
I want to be the neighbor of someone who identifies as a feline. I'm calling animal control! I want them captured because they haven't had their rabies vaccination and that makes them a public nuisance. And if they're one of those male types with tons of baby-mama's, I'm going to ask they be neutered too.
:) Then I'll email PeTA if they're still operating and ask them to stand with me because bi-pedal kitty's need to be seen and safely updated on their shots.

Jackie55

Jun 5, 2017
If anyone here is Native American, its me. My father is descended from the Cherokee tribe. I did genealogy research years ago when I was 15 and a lot of my ancestors were Cherokee.

Jackie55

Jun 5, 2017
Did you say that the Cherokee deny her? I am so proud of them for taking a stand. That's my tribe for you!

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
Just to offset the confusion, "You're sin" in that sentence is spelled as intended. In my view, Liz Warren is the embodiment of sin. As a liar concerning her native heritage, and for the many offenses as a public official elected to represent the people in her district.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Thank you for your response, I can understand a person being proud of their
heritage, that’s a different matter.

It just seems bizarre in a modern world that race, skin colour etc, is such an
issue.
There is only one race - the human race, yet still biggatry and “racism”
still prevail so strongly and/or are used to promote own agenders. It just
makes me wonder if people now are any different to those a couple of
100 years ago.

We have been to the moon, missions to Jupiter, missions to Mars talked about.
But the human race still can’t see past a person’s skin colour.
All of these racial and identity politics are just a variety of Neo-Marxism.
It's being pushed into politics by the openly Marxist leftists, to create angry disenfranchised groups to overturn gov't and society... it's just old Marxist ideas wrapped up in new clothes.

Americans don't actually sit around all day trying to think of new racist ways to be angry at each other...
the Marxists just stir all this stuff up.

It's all well documented, well understood, and well analyzed.
It's just the latest version of Marxism.