S
sachali
Guest
Today is my last day before I go back to the job i'm about to lose..
Travel agents are struggling to meet targets and I need a lot of prayer and hard work if I don't want to lose it.
I am cleaning my house today and it is sooo much fun with music playing.
I am about to enter the kitchen which I don't like as dishes is not my favorite thing. I will do it anyway as I will love it after, just as many things we fear we have to face them head on and afterwards we think...what was I scared of.
We are so small and great and beautiful as God says.
I just had people at my gate wanting to give me a book about the bible..about the bible? What is better than the bible itself?
Anyway so I asked them what it is about as in South Africa you don't just open the gate for anything...you might be mugged, robbed or even raped.
They said it is a book about the bible, so once again I asked is it Christian or Jehovah's witness and they proceeded to say Christian so I opened and she paged through this book with me about death and if it ends it all...it was very strange.
As I thanked them and said my goodbyes, I went back in and on the magazine it said Jehovah's witness..
I was just a bit baffled why they would be posed with a question and say it is Christian if it is in fact not?
If you can inform me on the difference of the two I would be much obliged.
Back to cleaning my house and my "house".
Sachali
Travel agents are struggling to meet targets and I need a lot of prayer and hard work if I don't want to lose it.
I am cleaning my house today and it is sooo much fun with music playing.
I am about to enter the kitchen which I don't like as dishes is not my favorite thing. I will do it anyway as I will love it after, just as many things we fear we have to face them head on and afterwards we think...what was I scared of.
We are so small and great and beautiful as God says.
I just had people at my gate wanting to give me a book about the bible..about the bible? What is better than the bible itself?
Anyway so I asked them what it is about as in South Africa you don't just open the gate for anything...you might be mugged, robbed or even raped.
They said it is a book about the bible, so once again I asked is it Christian or Jehovah's witness and they proceeded to say Christian so I opened and she paged through this book with me about death and if it ends it all...it was very strange.
As I thanked them and said my goodbyes, I went back in and on the magazine it said Jehovah's witness..
I was just a bit baffled why they would be posed with a question and say it is Christian if it is in fact not?
If you can inform me on the difference of the two I would be much obliged.
Back to cleaning my house and my "house".
Sachali