Yes?
But then again, I believe that the Shepherd is to be hearkened to. Don't you?
Uh yeah.. But i still sin, and so do you, and all men sin. I did not once say to purposely disobey, but if you are foolish enough to, you are covered eternally.
Yes?
But then again, I believe that the Shepherd is to be hearkened to. Don't you?
In another thread you said that I could be a murdering Christian and still go to Heaven.
Explain that. People see the gospel through YOUR actions? and you know this? thats a bold statement when people here the actual word of God and still they reject the free gift. So, how do you show people the gospel with your actions? you take people sins upon you?
I used the exact opposite extreme and talked about lying also.Yeah, I saw that. And I thought why such a drastic example the majority of people cannot identify with?! How about using civil law instead. We are commanded to obey the law of the land, right. So instead of "murderer" insert speeding. Can a saved person who goes over the speed limit be saved and still speed in traffic. It is just a fallacious argument.
Now you are just arguing for the sake of argument... the teaching stands.Oh, Jesus is the vine, not the root. He is the root of David, but in the teaching he is the vine.
I just wanted you to be clear for everyone what you mean. I know we are ambassadors of Christ and our actions impact the world, we should be the salt of the world. The site isnt just for me, its for the readers too. Asking someone to explain is ok, its not aggressive at all.I am bold only in Christ. When Christ is helping me forgive, and I am able to forgive another, and when Christ is helping me be kind, and I am kind to another, in those moments Christ is seen in me.
Your actions are a part of your witness to others.
Denying that, is denying the work of the Holy Spirit that is within us. Why are you being so aggressive on this? I made no accusation.
Let us say instead: Can I be a hating Christian and still go to Heaven? The answer to that is still no. The one who hates has neither the Father or the Son. Neither does he have everlasting life in him.Yeah, I saw that. And I thought why such a drastic example the majority of people cannot identify with?! How about using civil law instead. We are commanded to obey the law of the land, right. So instead of "murderer" insert speeding. Can a saved person who goes over the speed limit be saved and still speed in traffic. It is just a fallacious argument.
I used the exact opposite extreme and talked about lying also.
Let us say instead: Can I be a hating Christian and still go to Heaven? The answer to that is still no. The one who hates has neither the Father or the Son. Neither does he have everlasting life in him.
We can even use your form: Can a saved person who habitually breaks the law (live a lawless life) still be considered a law abiding citizen when he breaks the law? No!!! So, can a lawless Christian still go to Heaven? No!!!!
It is just a fallacious argument to say that we can be lawless and still make it to Heaven.
We cannot be both a law abiding citizen and lawless citizen at the same time.
If he seeks forgiveness and repent (leave) of that life.Help me with a real life scenario that doesnt involve murder. A man is married, he commits adultery and his wife leaves him. His wife doesnt divorce him out right, but the man files for divorce. The man meets another women and marries her. She has been divorced once also. The man again, commits adultery knowingly, by marrying a women who has been divorced. Since he knew remarrying the woman was a sin, is that mans sin unpaid for? Is he going to hell?
Keep in mind 1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
Who taught you calvinism?
I used the exact opposite extreme and talked about lying also.
If he seeks forgiveness and repent (leave) of that life.
But, if he remains where he stands, he rejects the conviction from the Holy Spirit.
We cannot be both a law abiding citizen and lawless citizen at the same time.
Uh yeah.. But i still sin, and so do you, and all men sin. I did not once say to purposely disobey, but if you are foolish enough to, you are covered eternally.