T
Referencing movie quotes so often as to almost exclusively communicate through them.
Finding simple humor stupid, yet finding stupid humor funny.
Having to explain or elaborate every two seconds to them, especially if I'm attempting to be funny. There are very few people I have the heart to do this for.
Selfishness/ one-sidedness. I feel so awkward, and get so frustrated when it gets so bad as to the point I have to remind someone I might also have something to share, or need help too. In other words, a lack of consideration. And not just any consideration, out of love, not just because they feel like it at that moment. Way too petty.
smoking
Hoochie mommas
Dishonest with themselves
unwilling to correct me if I'm wrong
argumentative
Sharing their opinion at every opportunity to a fault (No one gives a crap that you prefer chunk light tuna when they're just trying to get some milk you crazy woman)
Murder.
This isn't necessarily a comprehensive list mind you, but hopefully it sates the thirst of curiosity.
Referencing movie quotes so often as to almost exclusively communicate through them.
Finding simple humor stupid, yet finding stupid humor funny.
Having to explain or elaborate every two seconds to them, especially if I'm attempting to be funny. There are very few people I have the heart to do this for.
Selfishness/ one-sidedness. I feel so awkward, and get so frustrated when it gets so bad as to the point I have to remind someone I might also have something to share, or need help too. In other words, a lack of consideration. And not just any consideration, out of love, not just because they feel like it at that moment. Way too petty.
smoking
Hoochie mommas
Dishonest with themselves
unwilling to correct me if I'm wrong
argumentative
Sharing their opinion at every opportunity to a fault (No one gives a crap that you prefer chunk light tuna when they're just trying to get some milk you crazy woman)
Murder.
This isn't necessarily a comprehensive list mind you, but hopefully it sates the thirst of curiosity.
I don't see how this would work for you. You would never experience any real intimacy. It would be all fake, wait that's like some relationships out there.
Would you want them to take the make-up off when you're out and about? There are many mimes out there, make sure you pick the right one and let us know how it turns out.
![]()
I said DATING a mime.
Not MARRYING a mime.
DATING a mime.
And you do realize it's a job, not a lifestyle, right?
I actually thought twill was just joking, hence the gif she posted...
ETA: Fun fact, I realized I was pronouncing "gif" wrong last week. My brother lovingly corrected me.![]()
Yes, but would the mime be saved? The Bible says that those who confess with their mouths that Jesus is Lord shall be saved. Would God count it if they only.....mimed it?
Referencing movie quotes so often as to almost exclusively communicate through them.
Big Turn Off
- Shamelessly burns cookies.
C.
Smoking, manipulation (be it me or others), vegan, unshowered stank, more interested in changing my behavior than loving who I am.
3. ummmmm.......I can't think of a third one. I guess I'm pretty easy going......maybe women who scrapbook.....or vegetarians.