TWLOHA supporters?

  • Thread starter Thread starter noordinarylove
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

noordinarylove

Guest
Anyone ever heard of To Write Love On Her Arms? Any avid supporters?

If you've never heard of them, they're a great organization that promotes awareness for depression, self harm, suicide, exc... And I've dealt with those issues, so it's very close to my heart. They have a really awesome story of how they started, and I recommended reading it on their website. :)

Plus, Jon Foreman of Switchfoot supports them! And of course, Jon is great. ;)
 
Anyone ever heard of To Write Love On Her Arms? Any avid supporters?

If you've never heard of them, they're a great organization that promotes awareness for depression, self harm, suicide, exc... And I've dealt with those issues, so it's very close to my heart. They have a really awesome story of how they started, and I recommended reading it on their website. :)

Plus, Jon Foreman of Switchfoot supports them! And of course, Jon is great. ;)

noordinarylove, I have never heard of them, but will definitely look at their website. Do you have a link for it? I have struggled with many of the issues you mentioned, for most of my entire life. I recently wrote a series of threads on my battles with different ones. They are in the Miscellaneous forum if you would care to read them. Please feel free to message me anytime. :)
 
noordinarylove, I have never heard of them, but will definitely look at their website. Do you have a link for it? I have struggled with many of the issues you mentioned, for most of my entire life. I recently wrote a series of threads on my battles with different ones. They are in the Miscellaneous forum if you would care to read them. Please feel free to message me anytime. :)

Yeah, this is the link for the story of how they started. It Started With a Story | twloha.com
And there's a lot of good stuff on their website, and I recommend reading their blog, at Blog | twloha.com.

I'd definitely like to read what you wrote, I'll check that out right now. I'm working on typing up my testimony, which includes some of those struggles. I'll post it on the Testimonies forum when I'm finished. And my inbox is open anytime too :)