Two dreams two days what do you think?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
23,049
4,101
113
I hope somoene with the gift of interpretation reads this. Its been a long time since I have had a dream having to do with God but these past two nights I had an unexpected series of dreams each with the same senerio. They are short but have the same situation. The first night I had a dream I was surrounded by dinosaurs called raptors who wanted to eat me alive all I could do was keep saying father protect me father protect me and the raptors didnt do a thing then last night I remember a tiger i had a stick and the tiger pounced on me trying to kill me I had the stick in its mouth to try to keep it from doing so but kept saying father protect me father protect me then the tiger was calm

I have a couple of theories these dreams could be saying that danger is coming but if I call out to him he will save me or it could simply be the obvious that if I call out to him he will save me but its strange to have them two nights in a row if they are from God he has never done that before
 
Blain, you must only ask God for the interpretation. Too many voices here. One thing I do know is that God never sends a dream with fear as a part of it. And we all have weird dreams mostly coming from our subconscious that causes some of our own fears to come out as dreams. Sometimes it comes from a movie or book we have just read.

However, if you talk to the Lord about the dream, and you get no explanation, LET IT GO. God will always give you the explanation Himself if the dreams are from him. And if there is something you need to know.

You need to keep your dreams between you and the Lord. You have the Holy Spirit within you, Who will give you any interpretation you need if the dream was from Him.
 
Not all dreams the Lord gives us are meant to keep to ourselves...God can give us revelation concerning future events, that are warning dreams. Not all dreams we get from the Lord are about lolly pops and gum drops...so yes they can be fearful..I receive revelation from God recently and what I saw was horrifying!
 
Last edited: