Two Dreams

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Naboth

Banned
Feb 1, 2017
586
3
0
I had two very vivid dreams last night into this morning and they are both still very fresh in my mind and puzzling me so I will record what I can recall of them here. Offer your interpretation, even if you are wrong, offer anyways.

The first dream:

In the first dream I was out in my back yard at a small patch of garden. I dug through the garden making the soil suitable and freshly finely chopped. There were the beginning of two plants which I did not recognize planted in the garden. The first was green and pleasant, the other was fully grown but was mostly dead. I cut off the dead parts and threw them away leaving the stump of the plant to grow back. Then I said to myself I will make helpers to help keep the soil tilled and fresh and to help grow the plants in the garden.

I spit on the ground and out of my spit came four ants. I said these ants will help keep the soil fresh, but the ants began to fight each other and strive together and I was displeased with them. The first ant was on its back fighting the second ant, the second ant strove on top of the first ant and was prevailing over him and the third ant entered the fray prevailing over both the first two and they fought in a confused circle as ants do. The forth ant was biggest of all and prevailing on top of the churning mess of the three ants. The ants fought all across the garden until they came to the edge of it and they were caught up into a pine tree and were gone.

I was angry for some reason that the ants fought and were gone and I began cutting down the pine trees which girded and hedged in the edge of the garden in haste and fury and I destroyed the garden and plowed into furrows the garden and the edge of it where the pine trees that I cut down once stood. Then I woke up.

The second dream:

I sat for a moment awake and saw it was morning outside. I was going to get up, but I sat pondering the first dream and I must have fallen back asleep. There were seemingly two parts of this dream.

The first part of the second dream was brief. I was again out in my back yard and there was a group of people out in the back. Amidst them was a woman talking about a dream she had. She said in the dream she had plowed this very same land and she was greatly troubled by this fact and she asked for someone to tell her the meaning of this. Everyone else seemed bemused and mocked the woman or else felt ashamed and could not and would not try to answer her. I felt uneasy for I had just had the first dream of plowing the yard myself, and I felt ashamed of the crowd and said I would try a guess. I asked her if she could recall how many furrows there was thinking perhaps each furrow to signify a year of famine. She shook her head and said no, that was not the meaning of her dream.

As I stood pondering what could be the meaning of her dream the dreamscape shifted slightly to the second part. I was still in my backyard but all those people were gone and a new group of people were there. There was a beautiful young woman with long flowing and curly red hair and she was urging me to plow the land exactly as I had in the first dream. She was telling me and also showing me in visions of all the good plants she intended to plant. She was very pleasant and beautiful and laughing the whole time. She was almost elfish in demeanor and if I had to hazard a guess she looked fairly young, like early twenties. After showing me these visions she asked me if I was ready to plant this new garden with her. I told her it is still early March, we cannot do that or else everything will die if the frost comes. She and the rest of the crowd laughed at me and beckoned me to at least plow two furrows in my own yard and not to yet cut down the hedge of pine trees and plant anyways and see what grows in time, which I did.

As soon as I did this most the other crowd left except for the beautiful redheaded woman. She began somewhat flirting with me and asking me questions. She was asking me basic questions like my name and where I lived. I pointed back at my house and said I live here obviously. Cartoonishly when we both looked back at my house a window shut almost as if in rejection. This made the young woman laugh and she continued to talk to me flirtingly and with good compliments. I asked her where she lived and she told me to come with her. So I held her hand and followed her through the neighborhood. There was snow on the ground even though the day and air felt very warm and I was barefoot, but the snow felt pleasant under my feet as we walked together. She was telling me sweet things about myself and complimenting me and flirting with me in ways which I have never heard before. Finally we came to a bridge on a wide river. First the bridge was rickety, unrailed, and narrow but we crossed over the narrow part with ease. Then the bridge was wide but it had tiles on it. She said to walk carefully as the tiles were shaky and if people walk on them wrongly they will fall into the river. She crossed the tiles by one path and not a tile moved but I just ran down the middle in my bare feet, some wobbling underneath me making me nervous, but we both made it across without incident.

We then came to her house. Before entering I remember sheepishly telling her it was my birthday (which in the real world was yesterday). She laughed and said her birthday was the New Year to which I playfully said New Year's babies were trouble, and she laughingly agreed and led me inside. Inside it was like a big pleasant rec room connected by stairs to other houses or places. There were many children inside playing and laughing and eating. The beautiful redheaded woman began helping a child with a broken toy nerf gun. All the children seemed to like her like she was a sort of nanny or big sister or mother figure to them. Then a person I went to highschool with appeared but he did not recognize me. He was happy to see me though and asking how I came here and I told him about the beautiful redheaded girl and pointed her out and she smiled and nodded and laughed. Then he told me he didn't mind if I kissed her which made me embarrassed. The woman thought this was cute and left up one of the stairs promising to come back.

Immediately the crowd began feasting and brought forth a very fat and ugly dog. They called the ugly dog Community Itch, which I found funny. Out of the dog called Community Itch spawned another smaller but even uglier dog. The children wanted to take the dogs outside, but the people that looked my age said not to take Community Itch or else he would get sick. The children put a leash on the smaller but uglier dog to lead him away outside bringing him past me and I got a good look at him. I despise the look of the smaller dog for how wretched it looked but trying to be a good guest I stretched forth my hand to pet it but it was fearful of me and backed away and was led up some stairs and was gone. I then turned to the original ugly dog called Community Itch and patted it on the head which it seemed to appreciate.

Then I saw another acquaintance from highschool enter the scene from one of the stairs. I was happy to see him and jumped to him and shook his hand. He actually recognized me and just as he was saying my name and we greeted each other immediately the dream ended. As I woke up I remembered both the first dream and the second dream.


Waking moments immediately after the second dream:

The second dream seemed very pleasant to me, and I enjoyed it a lot and wanted to go back to sleep to it to know more about the beautiful girl and the idyllic community she was living in, but I could not. It was one of the most pleasant feeling dreams I have had in a long time. As I thought on it going back to the first part I remembered the first dream as well and I thought I understood it finally, but perhaps I am wrong and I am curious what others may think about it. I then did my morning routine, got some water and posted both here. Offer any insight or interpretation to one or both of the dreams as you see fit.
 
Belated birthday greetings!

e5bf32e9b25677fdcb55fc83651de532.gif


7406c8f485a256ef43d4fa6fb65334ec.jpg
 
Belated birthday greetings!

e5bf32e9b25677fdcb55fc83651de532.gif


7406c8f485a256ef43d4fa6fb65334ec.jpg

That is not really important, I don't particularly like the fact that I was born, Jeremiah understands.

Do you have any insight or thought on either or both of the two dreams though? The first dream I feel was purposed and sent and I think I understand it now. The second dream I would have thought to be just like a normal vain dream were it not that I believe it revealed to me the meaning of the first. What are your thoughts though? Any input is welcome whether wrong or right.
 
That is not really important, I don't particularly like the fact that I was born, Jeremiah understands.

Do you have any insight or thought on either or both of the two dreams though? The first dream I feel was purposed and sent and I think I understand it now. The second dream I would have thought to be just like a normal vain dream were it not that I believe it revealed to me the meaning of the first. What are your thoughts though? Any input is welcome whether wrong or right.
I am just getting ready to leave for work, but have read the majority of the dreams and will give them some thought, and probably read them again, though they are quite complex; the gardening theme runs throughout and of course how does your garden grow? If not one good crop at first, it can always be planted anew. I like that theme because it is so Biblical :)
 
I am just getting ready to leave for work, but have read the majority of the dreams and will give them some thought, and probably read them again, though they are quite complex; the gardening theme runs throughout and of course how does your garden grow? If not one good crop at first, it can always be planted anew. I like that theme because it is so Biblical :)

Yes I agree, and thought the theme of the garden in the first dream very significant after having the second dream. I would note in the end of the first dream and in the second dream though the furrows are not so much a garden, but rather the destruction of the garden in the first dream. I will look forward to your thoughts later, have a pleasant day.
 
The first dream:

In the first dream I was out in my back yard at a small patch of garden tending to my life path. I dug through the garden making the soil suitable and freshly finely chopped as one does. There were the beginning of two plants which I did not recognize planted in the garden but always recognised as two choices. The first was green and pleasant seemed somewhat irrelevant (yet in truth more relevant), the other was fully grown but was mostly dead appeared to be more relevant (yet in truth more irrelevant). I cut off the dead parts and threw them away leaving the stump of the plant to grow back maybe something could grow out of the irrelevance, that has already grown into nothing before. Then I said to myself I will make helpers to help keep the soil tilled and fresh and to help grow the plants in the garden maybe I do not need to make an effort either.

I spit on the ground and out of my spit came four ants. I said these ants will help keep the soil fresh, but the ants began to fight each other and strive together and I was displeased with them. The first ant was on its back fighting the second ant, the second ant strove on top of the first ant and was prevailing over him and the third ant entered the fray prevailing over both the first two and they fought in a confused circle as ants do. The forth ant was biggest of all and prevailing on top of the churning mess of the three ants. The ants fought all across the garden until they came to the edge of it and they were caught up into a pine tree and were gone. And concentrating on the true irrelevant (seen falsely as relevant), rather than the true relevant (seen falsely as irrelevant), leads to inner fighting and a weak plant.

I was angry for some reason that the ants fought and were gone and I began cutting down the pine trees which girded and hedged in the edge of the garden in haste and fury and I destroyed the garden and plowed into furrows the garden and the edge of it where the pine trees that I cut down once stood. Then I woke up. Always ending back at square one, from not focusing on the less obvious, the small things, the newer choice.

And more importantly, "There were the beginning of two plants" and yet you say later "the other was fully grown but was mostly dead". So in seeing these two plants, you knew that the one plant would become fully grown and dead, and yet you put all your focus on it until it destroyed the garden by you making that choice.

If you know what these two plants stand for 'in your garden', then choose the other plant which seems more insignificant and yet is healthy and yet not fully grown.

If this seems somewhat accurate to something that will make only sense to you, and it is helpful, let me know and maybe I'll have a go at the other dream although I have not read it yet. :-)

Peace
 
Last edited:
The first one seems to me that u have people on ur life ( dead leafs and twigs) that are better cut off. Goof roots and stuff to stay and people u have to rely on OR have been relying on and havent been doing their job which has led into problems and destruction in ur way right before ur eyes and u couldnt change it. And in these problems u could take time in the cool shades.

The second one I dont see positive things in so much. for me its a represemtation pf temptation/sin (red haired woman), the ppl laughting maybe our enemy and your own people rejecting u (or ur afraid of it) which still u followed evil that mocked u because it was so nice lookin.
So u walk on a day of snow with conditions that were supposed to melt it. u go 7ver a bridge that is not secure by any means. Not on the way there, or if u were to try to leave. Your in constant struggle to get over there without falling to ur death.
I think the dog was the looks of the character of the ppl. Often we meet lost ppl again. Some who have hope recognize Chist in us and are glad, while others dont see it and would love to pull u more into their sin and work..

Thats my interpretation
 
The first dream:

In the first dream I was out in my back yard at a small patch of garden tending to my life path. I dug through the garden making the soil suitable and freshly finely chopped as one does. There were the beginning of two plants which I did not recognize planted in the garden but always recognised as two choices. The first was green and pleasant seemed somewhat irrelevant (yet in truth more relevant), the other was fully grown but was mostly dead appeared to be more relevant (yet in truth more irrelevant). I cut off the dead parts and threw them away leaving the stump of the plant to grow back maybe something could grow out of the irrelevance, that has already grown into nothing before. Then I said to myself I will make helpers to help keep the soil tilled and fresh and to help grow the plants in the garden maybe I do not need to make an effort either.

I spit on the ground and out of my spit came four ants. I said these ants will help keep the soil fresh, but the ants began to fight each other and strive together and I was displeased with them. The first ant was on its back fighting the second ant, the second ant strove on top of the first ant and was prevailing over him and the third ant entered the fray prevailing over both the first two and they fought in a confused circle as ants do. The forth ant was biggest of all and prevailing on top of the churning mess of the three ants. The ants fought all across the garden until they came to the edge of it and they were caught up into a pine tree and were gone. And concentrating on the true irrelevant (seen falsely as relevant), rather than the true relevant (seen falsely as irrelevant), leads to inner fighting and a weak plant.

I was angry for some reason that the ants fought and were gone and I began cutting down the pine trees which girded and hedged in the edge of the garden in haste and fury and I destroyed the garden and plowed into furrows the garden and the edge of it where the pine trees that I cut down once stood. Then I woke up. Always ending back at square one, from not focusing on the less obvious, the small things, the newer choice.

And more importantly, "There were the beginning of two plants" and yet you say later "the other was fully grown but was mostly dead". So in seeing these two plants, you knew that the one plant would become fully grown and dead, and yet you put all your focus on it until it destroyed the garden by you making that choice.

If you know what these two plants stand for 'in your garden', then choose the other plant which seems more insignificant and yet is healthy and yet not fully grown.

If this seems somewhat accurate to something that will make only sense to you, and it is helpful, let me know and maybe I'll have a go at the other dream although I have not read it yet. :-)

Peace

Interesting interpretation, but it is not what I realized about the dream at all. The first dream I do not think was about me personally. Though I guess I can try to detail the plants more for you though their likenesses were quite foreign to me. The live plant, I would liken it to a small herb in appearance. The deadish plant was woody until I removed its dead parts leaving only its stump, but I felt like it might grow again. In the end both plants were futile though and they were destroyed with the garden when it was plowed along with the hedge around the garden. The plowing into furrows was not a return to square one, for the square of the garden was plowed out with all the surrounding scenery.

The four ants were also very significant. I think the ants represented men, or the kingdoms of man.
 
The first one seems to me that u have people on ur life ( dead leafs and twigs) that are better cut off. Goof roots and stuff to stay and people u have to rely on OR have been relying on and havent been doing their job which has led into problems and destruction in ur way right before ur eyes and u couldnt change it. And in these problems u could take time in the cool shades.

The second one I dont see positive things in so much. for me its a represemtation pf temptation/sin (red haired woman), the ppl laughting maybe our enemy and your own people rejecting u (or ur afraid of it) which still u followed evil that mocked u because it was so nice lookin.
So u walk on a day of snow with conditions that were supposed to melt it. u go 7ver a bridge that is not secure by any means. Not on the way there, or if u were to try to leave. Your in constant struggle to get over there without falling to ur death.
I think the dog was the looks of the character of the ppl. Often we meet lost ppl again. Some who have hope recognize Chist in us and are glad, while others dont see it and would love to pull u more into their sin and work..

Thats my interpretation

Heh an interesting interpretation, though I have been somewhat of a hermit these past few months and have had just about no contact with people in the offline realm. No I don't think the plants represented people. I think the live plant represented life and the dead plant represented knowledge. I think the dead parts of the plant were useless knowledge of earth and man built up and dead and useless, and so when I cut it away I felt it could regrow.


The second dream puzzles me still especially the second part of the second dream. I didn't find the red haired woman tempting though I did find her attractive. Her laughter wasn't a mocking laugh, but it was a very joyful laugh, which is what I meant by her elfish demeanor (not that she looked like an elf), but it seemed she knew things all ready. I found it significant when she laughed and said her birthday was the day of the New Year.
The bridges puzzle me a bit, though I didn't struggle much crossing them. The first the straight bridge was easy to cross. The second bridge though the tiles were wobbly under my feet unlike the feet of my companion I still managed to cross.


For the above interpretations I do not agree, but I like your interpretation of the dogs I think you are on to something there. The dogs I thought were significant indeed. The second dog did seems to be the worst of what is inside the people of the Church and I found it significant that it came out of the first dog. I found curious the name of the first dog was given as Community Itch. The second dog which came out of it was never named. The first dog called Community Itch while ugly in appearance I did pity it and while it is ugly like the people of the Church I felt unlike the second dog that it needed affection and it was happy to have affection. I found it significant the first dog Community Itch could not go outside the room or else it would become sick, but the second dog which was lesser and uglier and could not bear affection was allowed to go into the world and be shown.
 
Well the second dream is somewhat more lucid (you had after all fallen back to sleep). The 1st dream was of a deeper sleep, the 2nd dream less deep or 'out of mind', or with meaning even though it seems more colourful. So if the dream was not about you personally, then who would it be about? I only ask because it was your dream, of which you were the source. If a dream is about someone else, often they will be in the dream in abstract opposition. What I mean is, say all your family was present in your dream except 'a' wasn't there, the dream would often have something to do with them, not with your family.

So if it is about someone else, maybe it could be someone you shared this particular garden (if of memory) with, or that had this kind of garden but as in the dream 'is not present'.

Personally when it comes to dreams, I try not to extend the imagination of what I think the dream meant by adding my own imagination of 'symbols' to it. It is like making some toast and its burnt in the shape of Jesus' face, so you attach it to that rather than it being just a piece of toast with what looks like a face on it but deciding it's Jesus' face. Often a dream is staring you in the face, however you have to look at it sideways.

To me although the 2nd dream appeared more interesting, it seemed to have less relevance than the 1st dream. But that is just my opinion. Lucid dreams are often of a half-conscious creation.

As for going back to square one, I wasn't referring to the garden being square, I meant starting over, or being back at the beginning (again). :-)

Interestingly, outside of your dream and in your explanation, you seemed to make the herb plant irrelevant and futile (not ploughing over it causing the futility), and the plant that grew up to be dead (on the outside) more relevant because you say you believed it would grow. Maybe this is something sub-conscious trying to come out that you are unaware of. Only you know your life so you have the jigsaw pieces. :-)
 
I don't know what your specific dreams mean, maybe ask God to show you.

Just a few thoughts which may mean nothing. I've had dreams about dogs before and
in every dream they have been symbolic of something bad or evil, something which
causes harm in a spiritual sense. In one dream it was a direct warning which later came
true.

Ive had dreams about gardening as well but in each one, I wasn't the gardener it was God!
He was tending the garden for me and clearing out the weeds.

In one dream an evil unwelcome visitor would not leave the garden and I could not force
this person to leave, then a second person who I knew was the Holy Spirit, helped me to
overcome this person and throw him out.

Still in another dream I was talking to Jesus in my garden.

Not sure if any of this helps or not, but I would be very wary of any dream which
included dog symbolism.
 
1st dream: God gave you a garden to tend. You started well but instead of continue to tend the garden, you used witchcraft to make ants to tend the garden. They fought with each other and out of your anger you couldn't control your demonic summoning, you destroyed the hedge of protection around your garden and even the garden itself.

Do you really want me to read and tell you what I think of the 2nd dream?
 
Community itch sounds like what you would name a prostitute and "plowing the field" is a eupheism for the activity of "making" babies.

The 2nd dream had you being lead away from your house and responsibilities to follow someone you lusted after and enjoy their house and see the "community itch"

I would take both dreams as a warning about what temptations you may face in the future and urge you to pray and seek answers in the Bible.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Proverbs 5
​ My son, pay attention to my wisdom; Lend your ear to my understanding, ** That you may preserve discretion, And your lips may keep knowledge. For the lips of an immoral woman drip honey, And her mouth is smoother than oil; But in the end she is bitter as wormwood, Sharp as a two-edged sword. Her feet go down to death, Her steps lay hold of hell. Lest you ponder her path of life— Her ways are unstable; You do not know them. Therefore hear me now, my children, And do not depart from the words of my mouth. Remove your way far from her, And do not go near the door of her house, Lest you give your honor to others, **And your years to the cruel one; Lest aliens be filled with your wealth, And your labors go to the house of a foreigner; And you mourn at last, When your flesh and your body are consumed, And say: “How I have hated instruction, And my heart despised correction! I have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, Nor inclined my ear to those who instructed me! I was on the verge of total ruin, In the midst of the assembly and congregation.” Drink water from your own cistern, And running water from your own well.
 
Well the second dream is somewhat more lucid (you had after all fallen back to sleep). The 1st dream was of a deeper sleep, the 2nd dream less deep or 'out of mind', or with meaning even though it seems more colourful. So if the dream was not about you personally, then who would it be about? I only ask because it was your dream, of which you were the source. If a dream is about someone else, often they will be in the dream in abstract opposition. What I mean is, say all your family was present in your dream except 'a' wasn't there, the dream would often have something to do with them, not with your family.

So if it is about someone else, maybe it could be someone you shared this particular garden (if of memory) with, or that had this kind of garden but as in the dream 'is not present'.

Personally when it comes to dreams, I try not to extend the imagination of what I think the dream meant by adding my own imagination of 'symbols' to it. It is like making some toast and its burnt in the shape of Jesus' face, so you attach it to that rather than it being just a piece of toast with what looks like a face on it but deciding it's Jesus' face. Often a dream is staring you in the face, however you have to look at it sideways.

To me although the 2nd dream appeared more interesting, it seemed to have less relevance than the 1st dream. But that is just my opinion. Lucid dreams are often of a half-conscious creation.

As for going back to square one, I wasn't referring to the garden being square, I meant starting over, or being back at the beginning (again). :-)

Interestingly, outside of your dream and in your explanation, you seemed to make the herb plant irrelevant and futile (not ploughing over it causing the futility), and the plant that grew up to be dead (on the outside) more relevant because you say you believed it would grow. Maybe this is something sub-conscious trying to come out that you are unaware of. Only you know your life so you have the jigsaw pieces. :-)

Both dreams were as lucid and colorful as each other. While both dreams were from my point of view, but in the first dream I think I felt like God, or perhaps a better way to phrase it is I was seeing from the perspective of God.

I see what you mean then by going back square one, a new beginning and of this I do quite agree that was my interpretation of plowing the fields and the edge.
 
I don't know what your specific dreams mean, maybe ask God to show you.

Just a few thoughts which may mean nothing. I've had dreams about dogs before and
in every dream they have been symbolic of something bad or evil, something which
causes harm in a spiritual sense. In one dream it was a direct warning which later came
true.

Ive had dreams about gardening as well but in each one, I wasn't the gardener it was God!
He was tending the garden for me and clearing out the weeds.

In one dream an evil unwelcome visitor would not leave the garden and I could not force
this person to leave, then a second person who I knew was the Holy Spirit, helped me to
overcome this person and throw him out.

Still in another dream I was talking to Jesus in my garden.

Not sure if any of this helps or not, but I would be very wary of any dream which
included dog symbolism.

Yes you are very insightful, it seemed to me in the first dream as being the gardener to be from the perspective of God and the garden was the world.

In the second dream indeed the dogs were very foul to behold, but the first dog while it was foul it was kind of a pitiful creature and I felt pity for it. The second dog though I did not like it at all.
 
1st dream: God gave you a garden to tend. You started well but instead of continue to tend the garden, you used witchcraft to make ants to tend the garden. They fought with each other and out of your anger you couldn't control your demonic summoning, you destroyed the hedge of protection around your garden and even the garden itself.

Do you really want me to read and tell you what I think of the 2nd dream?

Well the garden in the first dream was not well tended until I had dug it and made the soil fresh. The ants didn't make me angry until they were born up into the pine edge. The hedge of pines I did not think a hedge of protection, but rather seemed in retrospect of the second dream to mean to be the heavens.
 
Community itch sounds like what you would name a prostitute and "plowing the field" is a eupheism for the activity of "making" babies.

The 2nd dream had you being lead away from your house and responsibilities to follow someone you lusted after and enjoy their house and see the "community itch"

I would take both dreams as a warning about what temptations you may face in the future and urge you to pray and seek answers in the Bible.

Heh this interpretation made me laugh and almost made me blush too. No can't say I have been making babies lol.

I felt like Community Itch the dog was a symbol of the Christian community, its name I considered to be the sort of hunger and thirst that is obvious in the modern Christian community. When the dog was patted I felt it was appreciated, it was an ugly dog, an ugliness inside us all, but one that just simply wants affection and love which is lacking. If it went out into the world it would get sick, sort of the anxieties of modern Christians and if they are taken out into the public they become sicker with anxieties and fears and such. I think the smaller dog that came out of it was the bad things that come out of the lack of affection, the Itch of the community of Christians, and this smaller dog could not bear affection but could be shown to the world.

Heh plowing the field seemed to me to rather be a symbol of destruction of the world and the creation of the new.

As for my house I thought the shutting of the window very significant, as if I were rejected. I felt like crossing the bridges and going to the rec room where the other goodly people were was somewhat like going to the Kingdom of Heaven.

I definitely think the first dream was certainly a warning, but I perceive it to be a warning about the end of the world, which I will elaborate on more once Magenta has her opportunity to interpret. The second dream seemed to me to be very reassuring but I still haven't figured it out though your interpretation while I think is wrong they did make me ponder into some insights on it which I appreciate. Also a good proverb below and indeed I am reading the Bible cover to cover and am almost done with it, starting on 1 Peter 1 tonight.
 
Last edited: