Two prayers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 20, 2019
Please pray for my ex as she has gone the way of lesbianism
I have a hard time asking for things for myself but please pray for me. Ive been praying to God to help me in my life and asking for forgiveness. Today I fell backwards a little bit and did an act that I’ve been trying to get away from with Gods help. I don’t want to fall back any more and want to move forward, forget about it and no longer participate in that stuff. I have prayed as well this morning for God to help me and hopefully forgive me. I could use some extra help with prayer to keep me on the righteous path and move on from this foul up

Thank you

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
I have a hard time asking for things for myself but please pray for me. Ive been praying to God to help me in my life and asking for forgiveness. Today I fell backwards a little bit and did an act that I’ve been trying to get away from with Gods help. I don’t want to fall back any more and want to move forward, forget about it and no longer participate in that stuff. I have prayed as well this morning for God to help me and hopefully forgive me. I could use some extra help with prayer to keep me on the righteous path and move on from this foul up

Thank you
"Let us pray of spiritual strength and guidance upon your life, to comfort and that you find encouragement
by turning to our Lord God, and to find peace within."
'Amen'
'Praise God'
man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
Father we ask your forgiveness and peace abide in this heart. He cries out to you and being the good Father you are,you will help! You never leave nor forsaken us but are an ever present help in times of trouble. Bring into him a light that will disperse the darkness,and make him an OVERCOMER!🙏🙏🙏

Jun 20, 2019
Father we ask your forgiveness and peace abide in this heart. He cries out to you and being the good Father you are,you will help! You never leave nor forsaken us but are an ever present help in times of trouble. Bring into him a light that will disperse the darkness,and make him an OVERCOMER!🙏🙏🙏
Thank you so much ! It means so much to me
I feel I disappointed Him

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray let you redeem Carver1976's ex from lesbianism, and bless her life. Lord aldo forgive Carver1976, from all his guilty and bless to walk in your ways. Give your healing, physical, emotional, spiritual, peace and joy and help to walk closely with you. Lord bless Carver1976, and this prayer, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Jun 20, 2019
Lord we pray let you redeem Carver1976's ex from lesbianism, and bless her life. Lord aldo forgive Carver1976, from all his guilty and bless to walk in your ways. Give your healing, physical, emotional, spiritual, peace and joy and help to walk closely with you. Lord bless Carver1976, and this prayer, in Jesus loving name, Amen!
Thank you so much. You all are great

JimC

Jul 13, 2019

Thank you
Lifting you up in the name of Jesus Christ. When or, if you fall and make a mistake just pull yourself together, ask the Lord Jesus to forgive you and believe that He has then, forgive yourself and continue on for Jesus Christ. It would be nice for you to find a good Pentecostal church that believes in the power of prayer and of Jesus name and they have a daily or, weekly prayer meeting where they get together and grab hold of the horns of the altar. I'm believing for you to grow in Jesus Christ and when the enemy of your mind comes around then, rebuke him and command him to flee, in Jesus name. AMEN