I don't think they take up God Space in my life.res,
we gave-up all the 'balls' many years ago when we realized that they were taking-up God Space!
Now it's Go Packers! The Chiefs blew it.A couple of big football games today. Go Packers! Go Chiefs!
The Lord objects to sin. I don't think he objects football.most don't...
The Packer-Falcon game ought to be a good one.Now it's Go Packers! The Chiefs blew it.![]()
The Lord provided us with commandments to follow. The Pharisees then added a myriad of new commandments to follow. Let's not be like the Pharisees and add to the Lord's commandments. I am aware of nothing the Lord said negatively about sports. Paul even talks about running a race. (He was speaking figuratively, of course.)most don't...
50/50 on your picks. (I could have warned you against the Chiefs. Andy Reed. He's great at getting teams into the playoffs. Not quite up to getting a big ring on their fingers though.)A couple of big football games today. Go Packers! Go Chiefs!
George Washington Carver knew God gave him a mine that could study just about anything. He asked God to teach him one thing -- the peanut. In the grand scale of the universe, what is a peanut? And yet, if it weren't for Carver asking God to help him learn one thing, we would not have vaccines or Husky Puppies. (I miss Hush Puppies. Delicious, but I can't eat fried foods anymore. And that happened shortly after learning about Hush Puppies. lol)res,
we gave-up all the 'balls' many years ago when we realized that they were taking-up God Space!
Hold on! Really? The Bible says nothing about how evil the Cowboys are?The Lord provided us with commandments to follow. The Pharisees then added a myriad of new commandments to follow. Let's not be like the Pharisees and add to the Lord's commandments. I am aware of nothing the Lord said negatively about sports. Paul even talks about running a race. (He was speaking figuratively, of course.)
I used to hate the Cowboys back when they and my beloved Cardinals were in the same division (and my beloved Cardinals couldn't beat them). Now I hate the Seahawks.Hold on! Really? The Bible says nothing about how evil the Cowboys are?
NUTS!
My track record is 100%. (My track record is aided by a bad memory.)50/50 on your picks. (I could have warned you against the Chiefs. Andy Reed. He's great at getting teams into the playoffs. Not quite up to getting a big ring on their fingers though.)
And I went with Packers because:
A. Dallas Cowboys. Everyone has to beat them. (They are the team I love to hate. lol)
B. Aaron Rogers. He's getting long in the tooth and I just love seeing the old-timers winning the big game. (Same reason I rooted for Denver last year.)
I'm looking for the person with a 75% or above track record for picking the right team. Haven't found that person yet.![]()
50/50 on your picks. (I could have warned you against the Chiefs. Andy Reed. He's great at getting teams into the playoffs. Not quite up to getting a big ring on their fingers though.)
And I went with Packers because:
A. Dallas Cowboys. Everyone has to beat them. (They are the team I love to hate. lol)
B. Aaron Rogers. He's getting long in the tooth and I just love seeing the old-timers winning the big game. (Same reason I rooted for Denver last year.)
I'm looking for the person with a 75% or above track record for picking the right team. Haven't found that person yet.![]()
The Giants are okay.The most annoying teams NYG DAL and SEA are out. I'm so happy lol. Matt Ryan is going to destroy the Packers though.