U.S. MEETING TO DISCUSS NUCLEAR STRIKES AGAINST RUSSIA !!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
V

Viligant_Warrior

I never said a 3 month old post was reported today as the link had nothing to do with the fact of what CNN reported this morning. Nice try though.................
So this wasn't you?

U.S. Army sending armored convoy 1,100 miles through Europe - CNN.com

CNN just reported this morning that U.S. is sending a bunch of tanks to Europe to prepare to deter Russia...
Ken, there is no report on CNN or anywhere else this morning or anytime since March reporting those 100 tanks going to the former Soviet eastern bloc states. I've checked every major website since you posted the latter of these two posts. There's nothing. There's nothing. And your posting of the link to the three-month-old story is nothing short of manipulation of the facts, or it's an honest error, one that could be easily confessed, if you wanted to do so.

How do you explain that, brother? If I missed it, I'm sure you can provide the link, right?

.......Are you just upset that I posted this before you ? :D
No brother. I'm not upset at all. What I am is truly sad that a brother in Christ would go so far to try to explain away the fact he got caught in a misrepresentation. Again, if there's a story on CNN, you can link it and post it here. I actually hope you do.

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2013
Because I am not wrong on this issue, as you are just trying to twist things to make it sound that way..........

Once again my link of troops moved to Europe 3 months ago, and then CNN reporting this morning of tanks being now sent over there is a two part mobilization of troops. Sorry if it wasn't posted clearly that way, but I never said they are one and the same or claimed they were as you are stating.......................
That is exactly why there is only about 3-5 people on this site that pay any heed to you and the ones that do are just like you...false teachers who reject context, verbiage, verb tense, definitions all the while propagating lies and deceit........

K

kennethcadwell

He is not talking about soul salvation dude......the context is the great tribulation and enduring it until the end and being ALIVE AND REMAINING...you take the cake man for sure......and you have no clue! Nor ability to admit error....your works for salvation blinds you to many truths and leads you down the path of error for sure...

That once again is where you are constantly wrong because Matthew 10:22, Matthew 7:21, and Hebrews 10:36 is not talking about the great tribulation period. So you can throw that debate out the window, for those scriptures are speaking of staying firm in the faith and not falling away while we endure the evil in this world......

V

Viligant_Warrior

That once again is where you are constantly wrong because Matthew 10:22, Matthew 7:21, and Hebrews 10:36 is not talking about the great tribulation period. So you can throw that debate out the window, for those scriptures are speaking of staying firm in the faith and not falling away while we endure the evil in this world......
So where's the CNN link from today, Ken? Found it again yet? Because this is just more subterfuge enabling your failure to address the issue of your own thread. Or, if you're confused, this is the New Forum where we're discussing your "U.S. MEETING TO DISCUSS NUCLEAR STRIKES AGAINST RUSSIA !!!" thread ...

... of which this current discussion is another rabbit trail about a CNN story that apparently doesn't exist so you don't have to respond to the facts stated proving your thread subject is more b/s.

Just to recap ...

Last edited:
K

kennethcadwell

That is exactly why there is only about 3-5 people on this site that pay any heed to you and the ones that do are just like you...false teachers who reject context, verbiage, verb tense, definitions all the while propagating lies and deceit........

False statements once again by you as there are more than that listen to what I say, and I listen to what they say to.
For there is a lot of people on here that even if we don't see quite eye to eye on some things, we still agree on others. But even in those disagreements we stay friendly and respectful to one another.

You are one of few still on this site that seems to not know how to stay respectful to those who disagree with you, which is mainly why I have seen a lot of people calling you out on your disrespectful ways. Some of them have asked for others to report you because their report function is not working, as this site is having an issue getting that handle now.

Cause I have discussed with the moderators about this issue with the report function, and they sent me an email that they are going to fix it.

If you don't like what another person says put them on ignore, and especially stay out of their threads.
Just because you and few (very few) that agree with you band together always does not make you right in what you say.
I have changed my stance on some areas since being on this site and listening to others, but I have once seen you budge once from your constant twist on scriptures. Even when I have seen 6 people in one thread alone calling you on an error !!!

V

Viligant_Warrior

Once again, I've become invisible ...

K

kennethcadwell

Once again, I've become invisible ...

No you haven't become invisible and I did answer you before, but it takes awhile sometimes to post today.
I am having strong rain showers down here in Southern Missouri and the satellite is losing connection.....

Anyway you do know that not everything they say on CNN Newsroom at 9AM is always put on their webpage, and this was only mentioned by the reporter on the news maybe two minutes then they moved on.

However here is a link that is on there webpage that shows that F-22 are going to be sent over there, these are going to be with the troops and military equipment already there from 3 months ago;

Air Force may send top-line fighters to Europe - CNNPolitics.com

V

Viligant_Warrior

However here is a link that is on there webpage that shows that F-22 are going to be sent over there, these are going to be with the troops and military equipment already there from 3 months ago;

Air Force may send top-line fighters to Europe - CNNPolitics.com
This is part of regular rotations through the European theater exercises the U.S. does with her allies over there all the time. The story reported on Military.com which CNN cites in this story doesn't make it out to be anything other than routine.

Your comment earlier today specifically said "tanks." I don't care if CNN mentioned this on-air today or not, those tanks went over there three months ago, and any claim they were bring "deployed" is about three months too late to be factual. Perhaps it was a reference to the event in March.

Nonetheless, as I pointed out to you, Ken, none of this has a thing to do with your thread title. You've successfully created another brouhaha that overshadows the facts of what I said earlier, that nuclear strategy is not openly discussed nor will it ever be openly discussed, and you still haven't posted copy from that email you got from your news/prophecy website that would give any credence to what you say -- not that anything from a site like that would have any credibility to begin with.

You've spent a great deal of time attempting to hide from the fact that you've been caught in misinformation, misunderstanding, or worse. A simple, "I'm sorry, I must have misread/misspoke/mis-'posted' " would have been so much better than all this rigamarole that, quite frankly, looks like just more of the same to avoid admitting to the problems we've shown with your initial post.

Sorry, Ken, but I really just don't know what to say anymore. God bless.

K

kennethcadwell

This is part of regular rotations through the European theater exercises the U.S. does with her allies over there all the time. The story reported on Military.com which CNN cites in this story doesn't make it out to be anything other than routine.

Your comment earlier today specifically said "tanks." I don't care if CNN mentioned this on-air today or not, those tanks went over there three months ago, and any claim they were bring "deployed" is about three months too late to be factual. Perhaps it was a reference to the event in March.

Nonetheless, as I pointed out to you, Ken, none of this has a thing to do with your thread title. You've successfully created another brouhaha that overshadows the facts of what I said earlier, that nuclear strategy is not openly discussed nor will it ever be openly discussed, and you still haven't posted copy from that email you got from your news/prophecy website that would give any credence to what you say -- not that anything from a site like that would have any credibility to begin with.

You've spent a great deal of time attempting to hide from the fact that you've been caught in misinformation, misunderstanding, or worse. A simple, "I'm sorry, I must have misread/misspoke/mis-'posted' " would have been so much better than all this rigamarole that, quite frankly, looks like just more of the same to avoid admitting to the problems we've shown with your initial post.

Sorry, Ken, but I really just don't know what to say anymore. God bless.

Then go and blame CNN if you wish because it was their news cast this morning that reported about the tanks, and once again just because you don't have all the details either does not make it a false story......

You need to get over your pride and acting like you would have known all of this one minute one if it were true, as you are no special then anybody else on here.

Instead of just up front being negative toward another about what they post, when it is not belittling another person, speak on the issue in a respectful manner.

If you realized what I said in my original post I said that this is what I heard, and asked if anybody else had any more information on this. Meaning I was seeking info on if anybody heard more about it.
It had nothing to do with posting a false story that you up front just started accusing me of, instead of be respectful and just no you haven't or gave any other stories that would go somewhat along with it.

Please as I ask again come of your negative approach toward others, and I don't know if this is a military thing or not, but you and Dcon both who have ties to the military both seem to take this same negative style approach toward others. Especially when they do not side with.
I have come on your threads and called you out before, and I admit that because I get so sick and tired of my fellow Christians instead of showing love and forgiveness doing just the opposite. Showing hatred, belittling, and making sarcastic remarks about others as that is unbecoming of a Christian and is not proper behavior for us to show. I asked you to please stop with the negativity as I am asking you again nicely to please stop again........

Like you have said to me before; If you have something to contribute to the context of the thread then fine, but if you want to be negative please leave as the badgering and sarcastic responses is uncalled for !!!

K

kennethcadwell

Also I just wanted to say the F-22's are not part of the normal rotations.................

B-2 and B-52 bombers, F-15Cs and A-10 attack planes as well as Army and Navy assets, are what the article says is part of the normal rotations. The F-22's are being sent for a deterant to Russia !!!

S

Sirk

Also I just wanted to say the F-22's are not part of the normal rotations.................

B-2 and B-52 bombers, F-15Cs and A-10 attack planes as well as Army and Navy assets, are what the article says is part of the normal rotations. The F-22's are being sent for a deterant to Russia !!!
Reporting live...from the ground...this is Kenneth Cadwell....Back to you Brian.

V

Viligant_Warrior

Also I just wanted to say the F-22's are not part of the normal rotations...
And yet again, totally irrelevant to the issue of whether the U.S. is openly talking about a nuclear strike against Russia.

Which again, they are not.

K

kennethcadwell

And yet again, totally irrelevant to the issue of whether the U.S. is openly talking about a nuclear strike against Russia.

Which again, they are not.

Well when they start posting on the news here in the next couple of weeks about the meeting coming up, will you then apologize to me...........

Because if nothing comes to pass by the end of June I will apologize for posting the ramblings of an off main stream world news following prophecy site. In which I never said they were going to actually do nuclear strikes on Russia, as what I actually said was that was part of the talks on what things to do next to Russia since sanctions are not working.

The reason those are on the table is because any kind of attack on Russia most likely would escalate that way.....

The other thing that gets me is a lot of people believe we are in the end times now, and Revelation shows a war that will kill 1/3 of the world population. Yet some of you are still saying this will not happen, but those things in Revelation have to come to pass if we are truly in the end times....

Mar 21, 2015
Originally Posted by popeye

Obama is in the process of turning our military 180 and using it on US citizens

Of COURSE he is, Popeye !
Sounds like a great excuse for keeping all those guns.
They should be heaps of use against military-grade weaponry.

Do you make this stuff up on the run or soak it up from some looney right-wing website ?

How about just a teensy-weensy bit of evidence that Obama is in the process of using the military against U.S.citizens ?
I love it when people like Popeye (and there are a few of them here) post crud like his offering above ...
and then go and hide under a rock when their nonsense has been exposed.

K

kennethcadwell

I love it when people like Popeye (and there are a few of them here) post crud like his offering above ...

The same goes with those whose soul purpose is to come into a thread just to start a heated argument, by not even going by the topic of the thread but spend the whole time belittling or saying sarcastic things to others in that thread. I have seen this happen way to many times, a thread gets started with a person asking a question.

Instead of them coming in and respectfully answering the question, they right away start with the negativity toward them.
Now if the person starts a thread on heretic teaching or the soul purpose of the thread is to demean and belittle another person then it should be immediately squashed and shut down. But if neither is taking place, then they need to respectfully contribute or move on and leave.........

V

Viligant_Warrior

Well when they start posting on the news here in the next couple of weeks about the meeting coming up, will you then apologize to me...........

I won't have to worry about them posting such tripe, or making an apology. But go your delusional way, my friend. Between this and your out-of-context Scripture twisting and deliberate misapplication, I've had enough of you.

K

kennethcadwell

I won't have to worry about them posting such tripe, or making an apology. But go your delusional way, my friend. Between this and your out-of-context Scripture twisting and deliberate misapplication, I've had enough of you.

More insults by you and false accusations, when in the previous post #96 I posted 2 links speaking of the upcoming NATO talks in Europe about the next steps to take against Russia, which is what this posting is all about.

You get hung up on one aspect and have not even addressed the topic at hand, and that is the upcoming NATO meeting that is taking place !!! So keep your hateful demeaning, and improper behavior toward coming !!! For it just rolls off me like water on a duck...............

Mar 21, 2015
Originally Posted by Pumicestone

The same goes with those whose soul :D purpose is to come into a thread just to start a heated argument,
by not even going by the topic of the thread but spend the whole time belittling or saying sarcastic things to others in that thread.
You are partly right, Ken. I should not have been so sarky.
But my sole purpose was not merely to start a heated argument.

Sometimes it is hard to restrain oneself when confronted with Popeye-type nonsense like Obama "using the military against U.S. citizens" - particularly when he declines to provide any source for this twaddle - let alone a credible source.

Actually, it's right up there with stuff like
"U.S. MEETING TO DISCUSS NUCLEAR STRIKES AGAINST RUSSIA !!!"

Same thing but at least you provided some source - just not a credible one.

K

kennethcadwell

Originally Posted by Pumicestone

You are partly right, Ken. I should not have been so sarky.
But my sole purpose was not merely to start a heated argument.

Sometimes it is hard to restrain oneself when confronted with Popeye-type nonsense like Obama "using the military against U.S. citizens" - particularly when he declines to provide any source for this twaddle - let alone a credible source.

Actually, it's right up there with stuff like
"U.S. MEETING TO DISCUSS NUCLEAR STRIKES AGAINST RUSSIA !!!"

Same thing but at least you provided some source - just not a credible one.

I was not talking about you when I posted that, and I see at least you read and saw how I used soul instead of sole. lol
Thank you for that as some show constantly that they don't even read what you said, so I throw little things in there like that so see if they are. Plus I guess in a way it does apply because it shows where their heart stands when they come in to mistreat others.

I was actually agreeing with you that others will post nonsense or come into another's thread to start an argument from minute one, and give nothing to contribute to the topic...

Yes my topic does say that and if anybody read what I wrote, I said I heard about this and asked if anybody had more info on it. It did not require the heated and demeaning remarks made toward me, and in post #96 I provided 2 more links on the upcoming NATO meeting.