U.S. Military Killed 130,000 People In Nuclear Tests During a 12-Year Span

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PoxEclipse

Banned
Jul 12, 2013
1,011
11
0
[video=youtube;6mqZwOQTLx4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mqZwOQTLx4[/video]

Case Study: U.S. Military Killed 130,000 People In Nuclear Tests During a 12-Year Span - | Intellihub News

By Shepard Ambellas | October 20, 2013 | 2:43am EST | Special Report

Words can’t describe the pain and suffering endured by survivors of the tragic 12-year wave of terror unleashed by the U.S. Government.

Nuclear weapon test Bravo (yield 15 Mt) on Bikini Atoll. The test was part of the Operation Castle. The Bravo event was an experimental thermonuclear device surface event. (Photo: Wiki Commons)

MICRONESIA, THE REPUBLIC OF THE MARSHALL ISLANDS (INTELLIHUB) – 67 nuclear tests took place starting in 1946 and many living things, including humans, have been affected by the aftermath of radiation plumes released both undersea and in the earth’s atmosphere by the U.S. Government. In fact at the time it was unknown if any of the test explosions would actually fully ignite the oxygen in the earth’s atmosphere, possibly even decimating the entire surface of the planet.

“The Marshall Islands, officially the Republic of the Marshall Islands (Marshallese: Aolepān Aorōkin M̧ajeļ),is an island country located in the northern Pacific Ocean. Geographically, the country is part of the larger island group of Micronesia, with the population of 68,480 people spread out over 24 low-lying coral atolls, comprising 1,156 individual islands and islets. The islands share maritime boundaries with the Federated States of Micronesia to the west, Wake Island to the north, Kiribati to the south-east, and Nauru to the south. The most populous atoll is Majuro, which also acts as the capital.”, reads Wikipedia.org’s opening paragraph on the region.[SUB][1][/SUB] Nonetheless, testing ensued.

Later on after the U.S. military used up and experimented with some 11,000 personnel throughout the 12-year testing process, the side-effects of the surrounding areas and areas downwind became evident. There was major collateral damage, damage that affected many living things in and around the region and damage that’s still is affecting living things to this day. An excerpt from a case study entitled U.S. Nuclear Testing on the Marshall Islands: 1946 – 1958[SUB][2][/SUB] reads:




I myself have met a survivor of the blast who was born with defects from the radiation and have seen first hand how sinister the U.S. Government is as they have actually offered the individual and others no financial assistance. Survivors and victims of the nuclear testing are currently planning to ban together in the near future to file a class-action lawsuit against the U.S. military for the experimental testing on human beings. Some lawsuits have already been filed.

Updated 2:57pm EST


I also wanted to add that my source for this information whom was indeed affected by the nuclear tests pointed out that still to this day, the entire area is highly contaminated with nuclear fallout. In fact my source stated that “flies will not even land on the fish” that you catch and told me how the fish actually “change color” when you pull them out of the water. My source also said that even coconut water in the area is contaminated and highly poisonous.
 
How very sad. This scripture comes to mind:

[h=3]Romans 8:21-23[/h]King James Version (KJV)

[SUP]21 [/SUP]Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
[SUP]22 [/SUP]For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

[SUP]23 [/SUP]And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
 
All is vanity...

[video=youtube;SHhrZgojY1Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q[/video]

We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgement of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again

The change, it had to come
We knew it all along
We were liberated from the fold, that's all
And the world looks just the same
And history ain't changed
'Cause the banners, they are flown in the next war

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
No, no!

I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
Though I know that the hypnotized never lie
Do ya?

There's nothing in the streets
Looks any different to me
And the slogans are replaced, by-the-bye
And the parting on the left
Are now parting on the right
And the beards have all grown longer overnight

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
Don't get fooled again
No, no!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss

The Futility of All Endeavor

1 The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.
[SUP]2 [/SUP]“[SUP][a][/SUP]Vanity of vanities,” says the Preacher,

“[SUP][b][/SUP]Vanity of vanities! All is [SUP][c][/SUP]vanity.”

[SUP]3 [/SUP]What advantage does man have in all his work
Which he does under the sun?
[SUP]4 [/SUP]A generation goes and a generation comes,
But the earth [SUP][d][/SUP]remains forever.
[SUP]5 [/SUP]Also, the sun rises and the sun sets;
And [SUP][e][/SUP]hastening to its place it rises there again.
[SUP]6 [/SUP][SUP][f][/SUP]Blowing toward the south,
Then turning toward the north,
The wind continues [SUP][g][/SUP]swirling along;
And on its circular courses the wind returns.
[SUP]7 [/SUP]All the rivers [SUP][h][/SUP]flow into the sea,
Yet the sea is not full.
To the place where the rivers [SUP][i][/SUP]flow,
There they [SUP][j][/SUP]flow again.
[SUP]8 [/SUP]All things are wearisome;
Man is not able to tell it.
The eye is not satisfied with seeing,
Nor is the ear filled with hearing.
[SUP]9 [/SUP]That which has been is that which will be,
And that which has been done is that which will be done.
So there is nothing new under the sun.
[SUP]10 [/SUP]Is there anything of which one might say,
“See this, it is new”?
Already it has existed for ages
Which were before us.
[SUP]11 [/SUP]There is no remembrance of [SUP][k][/SUP]earlier things;
And also of the [SUP][l][/SUP]later things which will occur,
There will be for them no remembrance
Among those who will come [SUP][m][/SUP]later still.

The Futility of Wisdom

[SUP]12 [/SUP]I, the Preacher, have been king over Israel in Jerusalem. [SUP]13 [/SUP]And I set my [SUP][n][/SUP]mind to seek and explore by wisdom concerning all that has been done under heaven. It is [SUP][o][/SUP]a grievous task which God has given to the sons of men to be afflicted with. [SUP]14 [/SUP]I have seen all the works which have been done under the sun, and behold, all is [SUP][p][/SUP]vanity and striving after wind. [SUP]15 [/SUP]What is crooked cannot be straightened and what is lacking cannot be counted.
[SUP]
16 [/SUP]I [SUP][q][/SUP]said to myself, “Behold, I have magnified and increased wisdom more than all who were over Jerusalem before me; and my [SUP][r][/SUP]mind has observed [SUP][s][/SUP]a wealth of wisdom and knowledge.” [SUP]17 [/SUP]And I set my [SUP][t][/SUP]mind to know wisdom and to know madness and folly; I realized that this also is striving after wind. [SUP]18 [/SUP]Because in much wisdom there is much grief, and increasing knowledge results in increasing pain.
 
Your eyes are too pure to approve evil...

[video=youtube;BfuWXRZe9yA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfuWXRZe9yA[/video]

No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes

No one knows what it's like
To be hated
To be fated
To telling only lies

But my dreams
They aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be

I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free

No one knows what it's like
To feel these feelings
Like I do
And I blame you

No one bites back as hard
On their anger
None of my pain and woe
Can show through

But my dreams
They aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be

I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free

When my fist clenches, crack it open
Before I use it and lose my cool
When I smile, tell me some bad news
Before I laugh and act like a fool

If I swallow anything evil
Put your finger down my throat
If I shiver, please give me a blanket
Keep me warm, let me wear your coat

No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes

Chaldeans Used to Punish Judah

1 The [SUP][a][/SUP]oracle which Habakkuk the prophet saw.
[SUP]2 [/SUP]How long, O Lord, will I call for help,
And You will not hear?
I cry out to You, “Violence!”
Yet You do not save.
[SUP]3 [/SUP]Why do You make me see iniquity,
And cause me to look on wickedness?
Yes, destruction and violence are before me;
Strife exists and contention arises.
[SUP]4 [/SUP]Therefore the law is [SUP][b][/SUP]ignored
And justice [SUP][c][/SUP]is never upheld.
For the wicked surround the righteous;
Therefore justice comes out perverted.

[SUP]5 [/SUP]“Look among the nations! Observe!
Be astonished! Wonder!
Because I am doing something in your days—
You would not believe if [SUP][d][/SUP]you were told.
[SUP]6 [/SUP]“For behold, I am raising up the Chaldeans,
That [SUP][e][/SUP]fierce and impetuous people
Who march [SUP][f][/SUP]throughout the earth
To [SUP][g][/SUP]seize dwelling places which are not theirs.
[SUP]7 [/SUP]“They are dreaded and feared;
Their justice and [SUP][h][/SUP]authority [SUP][i][/SUP]originate with themselves.
[SUP]8 [/SUP]“Their horses are swifter than leopards
And [SUP][j][/SUP]keener than wolves in the evening.
Their [SUP][k][/SUP]horsemen come galloping,
Their horsemen come from afar;
They fly like an eagle swooping down to devour.
[SUP]9 [/SUP]“All of them come for violence.
[SUP][l][/SUP]Their horde of faces moves forward.
They collect captives like sand.
[SUP]10 [/SUP]“They mock at kings
And rulers are a laughing matter to them.
They laugh at every fortress
And heap up rubble to capture it.
[SUP]11 [/SUP]“Then they will sweep through like the wind and pass on.
But they will be held guilty,
They whose strength is their god.”

[SUP]12 [/SUP]Are You not from everlasting,
O Lord, my God, my Holy One?
We will not die.
You, O Lord, have appointed them to judge;
And You, O Rock, have established them to correct.
[SUP]13 [/SUP]Your eyes are too pure to [SUP][m][/SUP]approve evil,
And You can not look on wickedness with favor.
Why do You look with favor
On those who deal treacherously?
Why are You silent when the wicked swallow up
Those more righteous than they?
[SUP]14 [/SUP]Why have You made men like the fish of the sea,
Like creeping things without a ruler over them?
[SUP]15 [/SUP]The Chaldeans bring all of them up with a hook,
Drag them away with their net,
And gather them together in their fishing net.
Therefore they rejoice and are glad.
[SUP]16 [/SUP]Therefore they offer a sacrifice to their net
And [SUP][n][/SUP]burn incense to their fishing net;
Because through these things their [SUP][o][/SUP]catch is [SUP][p][/SUP]large,
And their food is [SUP][q][/SUP]plentiful.
[SUP]17 [/SUP]Will they therefore empty their net
And continually slay nations without sparing?
 
I went to college with a girl from the marshall islands. She was telling me about what it's like there and showed me some pics of some of the effects the radiation had on some of the children there because of the nuclear tests in the area. It was the first time I'd ever even heard about the Marshall Islands. That is all freely available public information, to my knowledge it's never really been hidden.
 
I went to college with a girl from the marshall islands. She was telling me about what it's like there and showed me some pics of some of the effects the radiation had on some of the children there because of the nuclear tests in the area. It was the first time I'd ever even heard about the Marshall Islands. That is all freely available public information, to my knowledge it's never really been hidden.

Doesn't need to be. Americans don't care about anyone but themselves... Actually that would be most people any more.
 
What happened to Marshall islands could happen to every country on the face of the earth if nuclear weapons lobby is not definitively exposed and banned ! If a nuclear war happens between two countries, it doesn't matter who officially wins or loses, because in the end, everyone is destroyed or poisoned, and everything on land is destroyed or poisoned in short term, medium term, and long term.
 
Is it a unicorn on your picture ? From the Scriptures, I believe dragons and unicorns are real :)
Yeah, I'm a big child at heart :)