UFOs and Aliens

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
The ISS in only around a 100 miles in the sky so you can hardly call that space. It would be utter foolishness to send people to stay on the moons of Jupiter, because there's no benefit to anyone.

I would recommend some Bible study to help you understand the scriptures. You can't read the Bible like a novel, it takes time and effort to understand the scriptures properly.
Space begins in 100 kilometers which is 62 miles high.

The ISS is about 200 miles far away from Earth, so its 3x higher than where space begins.

I am not sure why, then, I could hardly call that space...?

Also, ISS means "International Space Station". The name is not random.

Oct 31, 2015
Its important to me because....yes. I am writing a book. LOL As for myself, I believe in the existence of UFOs and aliens, though I strongly believe aliens ARE demons. In disguise. I believe that this is a major part of the coming great deception which WILL claim many Christians. But that's only my belief.

Fallen angels, not demons.

Satan and his angels, are called rulers of darkness; spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Ephesians 6:12

• spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Satan and his angels have access to heavenly places.

Satan and his angels will be cast down and confined to the earth very soon.

7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:7-9

• he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Satan understood from the time Israel became a nation [1948] again, that the time of the end of the age was coming.

He knew that he would be cast out of the heavens to the earth soon.

He began to prepare the inhabitants of the earth to receive him as something other than what he really is.

The major difference between fallen angels and demons is, fallen angels have access to the heavenlies, while demons are wicked spirits that walk upon the earth.

Demons, in ancient Jewish thought, were the spirits of Nephelim [giants] who had died.

Nephilim came from the sons of God and the daughters of men.

• There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them.

Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.
3 And the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” 4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. Genesis 6:1-4

again

The giants who are born from the [union of] the spirits and the flesh shall be called evil spirits upon the earth because their dwelling shall be upon the earth and inside the earth. Evil spirits have come out of their bodies. Because from the day that they were created from the sons of God they became Watchers: their first origin is the spiritual foundation. They will become evil upon the earth and shall be called evil spirits. The dwelling of the spiritual beings of heaven is heaven; but the dwelling of the spirits of the earth, which are born upon the earth, is in the earth. (1 Enoch 15:8-10)

JPT

MarkWilliams

Jun 13, 2018
Fallen angels, not demons.

Satan and his angels, are called rulers of darkness; spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Ephesians 6:12

• spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Satan and his angels have access to heavenly places.

Satan and his angels will be cast down and confined to the earth very soon.

7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:7-9

• he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Satan understood from the time Israel became a nation [1948] again, that the time of the end of the age was coming.

He knew that he would be cast out of the heavens to the earth soon.

He began to prepare the inhabitants of the earth to receive him as something other than what he really is.

The major difference between fallen angels and demons is, fallen angels have access to the heavenlies, while demons are wicked spirits that walk upon the earth.

Demons, in ancient Jewish thought, were the spirits of Nephelim [giants] who had died.

Nephilim came from the sons of God and the daughters of men.

• There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them.

Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.
3 And the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” 4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. Genesis 6:1-4

again

The giants who are born from the [union of] the spirits and the flesh shall be called evil spirits upon the earth because their dwelling shall be upon the earth and inside the earth. Evil spirits have come out of their bodies. Because from the day that they were created from the sons of God they became Watchers: their first origin is the spiritual foundation. They will become evil upon the earth and shall be called evil spirits. The dwelling of the spiritual beings of heaven is heaven; but the dwelling of the spirits of the earth, which are born upon the earth, is in the earth. (1 Enoch 15:8-10)

JPT
That's a very thorough summary, it sounds like you have researched the subject in depth.
It's quite a controversial subject, there are many different views of it. I don't think it's important to a saved Christian, we will prevail no matter what Satan and His Demons do

Oct 31, 2015
That's a very thorough summary, it sounds like you have researched the subject in depth.
It's quite a controversial subject, there are many different views of it. I don't think it's important to a saved Christian, we will prevail no matter what Satan and His Demons do

On the contrary -

9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus. Revelation 14:9-12

again

9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. 10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come. Matthew 24:9-14

• But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

JPT

MarkWilliams

Jun 13, 2018
On the contrary -

9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus. Revelation 14:9-12

again

9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. 10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come. Matthew 24:9-14

JPT
That's all irrelevant to the believer, Jesus only requires us to believe in Him and He guarantees our salvation. He said, nobody will snatch them out of my Father hand. We are safe and have no need to fear the Devil or his angels or the power of sin, Jesus defeated all of them on the cross and we freely receive the fruits of His victory.

Nov 14, 2016
Ok I have not been in a church for almost thirty years. I'm wondering now....What do Christian churches teach about UFOs and Aliens? Or do they? I'm not asking to see an argument or any kind of dispute I'm just looking for an answer.
+++The teaching on aliens in the Church had been covered for years. The materials I have studied for 40 years all point to the deception involved. The message from aliens ( demons) does not speak of Christ or His atonement, rather it speaks of salvation through "enlightenment". This is like the original deception in the garden

Oct 31, 2015
That's all irrelevant to the believer, Jesus only requires us to believe in Him and He guarantees our salvation. He said, nobody will snatch them out of my Father hand. We are safe and have no need to fear the Devil or his angels or the power of sin, Jesus defeated all of them on the cross and we freely receive the fruits of His victory.

So you believe that Christians who walk in disobedience to the truth and obey unrighteousness will receive eternal life on that Day?

You believe that Christians who take the mark of the beast, to save their life will continue to be saved?

• He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

again

JPT

Nov 14, 2016
+++The teaching on aliens in the Church had been covered for years. The materials I have studied for 40 years all point to the deception involved. The message from aliens ( demons) does not speak of Christ or His atonement, rather it speaks of salvation through "enlightenment". This is like the original deception in the garden
+++A good book on the subject of aliens is by Lester Sumrall called Alien Entities. This unmasks the deception behind their agenda (demons). You can find it on Amazon.

MarkWilliams

Jun 13, 2018
So you believe that Christians who walk in disobedience to the truth and obey unrighteousness will receive eternal life on that Day?

You believe that Christians who take the mark of the beast, to save their life will continue to be saved?

• He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

again

JPT
You choose not to believe in Jesus at your own peril, He will say to you depart into the everlasting lake of fire because you don't believe in Him.
You believe in the Muslim Jesus, who had no power to save but He was just a prophet and a good man.
The Jesus I believe in is able to save any sinner who believes in Him. You believe in the Roman Catholic Jesus, who helps you to save yourself and He came and suffered for nothing.
I can see beyond any doubt, you don't believe in the real Jesus, you are on the road to eternal destruction.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Not impossible....Portals are all over the planet. Both to gate to other places on Earth and also to other planets...Also there are time portals. There are even stories out there of our government gating soldiers to other planets. Soooo.... The difference between us then is ..... I do care.. Peoples eternity depends on knowing.
Stargate fan aye?

Oct 31, 2015
You choose not to believe in Jesus at your own peril,

I believe in Jesus, therefore I obey what He says, and warns -

• “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God.

To believe these words means you obey these words.

Don't take the mark of the beast, or you will be tormented day and night forever.

JPT

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Personally I do NOT believe that aliens are just demons driving around in UFO's.. That's ludicrous. I believe there MUST be SOME form of life on other planets, or why else would God create them to be utterly empty and useless?

As for fairies and elves, I dunno but keep in mind this earth was once perfect and magical. :) So who's to say that fairies and elves were'nt part of that beautiful and mysterious world??

I think people are too eager to dismiss what sounds silly and impossible to them. Such as aliens, fairies, and such. Why can't we just believe that MAYBE these things ARE real, yet rarely seen anymore? After all, y'all believe a whale swallowed Jonah and that a donkey talked, but you dismiss the possibility of aliens. LOL

prove-all

May 16, 2014
off topic but What Is Dark Energy?

"a mysterious, dark force that is pulling galaxies apart."

Dark Energy, Dark Matter
https://science.nasa.gov/astrophysics/focus-areas/what-is-dark-energy

"More is unknown than is known. We know how much dark energy there is
because we know how it affects the universe's expansion. Other than that,
it is a complete mystery. But it is an important mystery.

It turns out that roughly 68% of the universe is dark energy. Dark matter
makes up about 27%. The rest - everything on Earth, everything ever
observed with all of our instruments, all normal matter - adds up to less
than 5% of the universe. "
-

Dark matter
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter

Dark matter has not been directly observed, but its presence is implied in a variety
of astrophysical measurements, notably when observing gravitational effects that
cannot be explained by visible matter alone. For this reason most experts consider
that dark matter is ubiquitous in the universe and has strongly affected its structure
and evolution.

The name dark matter refers to the fact that it does not appear to interact with
observable electromagnetic radiation, such as light, and is thus invisible (or 'dark')
to the entire electromagnetic spectrum, making it extremely difficult to detect
using usual astronomical equipment.[1]
-

What is dark matter? No one knows. We can register its effects,
but we cannot see it or measure it.

When God spoke to Job about the universe, He asked Job,

“Where is the way where light dwelleth? and as for darkness, where is the place
thereof, that thou shouldest take it to the bound thereof, and that thou shouldest
know the paths to the house thereof?” (Job 38:19-20).

The Living Bible renders this, “[T]ell me about the darkness. Where does it
come from? Can you find its boundaries, or go to its source?”

Romans 1:20 says “the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are
clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made .…” The visible universe
shows that there must be this invisible matter or force holding it all together.

-We can see the invisible power of God by seeing the visible.

By the power of God “were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in
earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities,
or powers: all thing were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things,
and by him all things consist” (Colossians 1:16-17).

“By him all things consist” or are held together. Perhaps “dark matter”
is actually the invisible power of God holding the universe together.

Hebrews 1:3 says that Jesus Christ is “upholding the universe by his word of power”
(rsv). Upholding comes from a Greek word meaning to bear or carry. God says in
Psalm 75:3 that “When the earth totters, and all its inhabitants, it is I who keep steady
its pillars” (rsv). God holds together and sustains the universe by His power.

Whatever “dark matter” actually is, we know that God created all things—both
visible and invisible—and that He is the Sustainer of the universe.
-

Psalms 18:11
He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him
were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.

MarkWilliams

Jun 13, 2018
I believe in Jesus, therefore I obey what He says, and warns -

• “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God.

To believe these words means you obey these words.

Don't take the mark of the beast, or you will be tormented day and night forever.

JPT
The Bible says, those who don't believe in Jesus as their personal savior are condemned to the lake of fire.

All tose other things you listed before, are done as a result of our love for our saviour. We obey because He saved us and suffered incredible torment on our behalf. We didn't obey to be saved, we obey because He saved us. Before He saved us we were His enemies, we never would have chosen to repent and give our lives to Him.

The Gospel is foolishness to everyone until God saves them and ones their spiritual eyes. Only then do we obey and serve Him, not the other way around. Works based salvation believers, say you are saved because you decided that Jesus was worth believing and giving your life to serve Him. We believe He caused us to repent and believe, because the Bible says we were born dead in our sins. Dead men can't choose to do anything, let alone decide to give their life to a God they don't believe in.

C

claysmithr

http://www.jeffersonscott.com/nonfiction/ufos.htm <-- This makes the most sense to me. I don't believe in literal alien spacecraft (rather, I think they are an illusion). The military might have TR-3B's though.

Since it is impossible for aliens to get here in a timely manner, and since they have all the signs of being demons, IMO they are demons.

There is another theory that the government have created advanced biological humanoids, which would also make sense because of how simple the features are of the "aliens"

MarkWilliams

Jun 13, 2018
Personally I do NOT believe that aliens are just demons driving around in UFO's.. That's ludicrous. I believe there MUST be SOME form of life on other planets, or why else would God create them to be utterly empty and useless?

As for fairies and elves, I dunno but keep in mind this earth was once perfect and magical. :) So who's to say that fairies and elves were'nt part of that beautiful and mysterious world??

I think people are too eager to dismiss what sounds silly and impossible to them. Such as aliens, fairies, and such. Why can't we just believe that MAYBE these things ARE real, yet rarely seen anymore? After all, y'all believe a whale swallowed Jonah and that a donkey talked, but you dismiss the possibility of aliens. LOL
This is a Christian Chat, Christians believe the Bible. The Bible tells us that there's no such thing as Aliens, Fairies and Elves et..
The Pagans believe all of those things, because the evil one has deceived them into believing all kinds of lies. We have been liberated from the lies and deception, we abide in the truth.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
This is a Christian Chat, Christians believe the Bible. The Bible tells us that there's no such thing as Aliens, Fairies and Elves et..
The Pagans believe all of those things, because the evil one has deceived them into believing all kinds of lies. We have been liberated from the lies and deception, we abide in the truth.

I know this is a Christian chat site, I've been here for nearly 5 years. :) And the bible says NOTHING about aliens, fairies and elves, or anything of such ilk.. And no, I'm not a pagan.

C

claysmithr

Yes, but what you seem to be missing is the bible tells us of fallen angels and demons that can possess people and do supernatural signs. Surely, they can trick people into believing in Aliens, Fairies, Elves, etc.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
True.. BUT who is to say that there is not life on other planets? Why put life on only ONE planet, and leave the others devoid of any other life form?

If Earth is the only planet with a life form on it, then the other planets were created for a useless purpose..

Zmouth

Nov 21, 2012
Space begins in 100 kilometers which is 62 miles high.

The ISS is about 200 miles far away from Earth, so its 3x higher than where space begins.

I am not sure why, then, I could hardly call that space...?

Also, ISS means "International Space Station". The name is not random.

The earth atmosphere extends 600 miles above the earth. Source: https://www.space.com/17683-earth-atmosphere.html

That would indicate that the diameter of the earth and atmosphere is 8,526 miles, or rather the distance at which the bow is seen in the cloud (firmament) which the LORD brought over the earth like a garment (See Job 38:9) from the frozen waters that at one time covered the entire face of the earth (see Genesis 1:2).

Since the cloud is held in place by a band of invisible light, which is referred unto as swaddlingband in Job 38:9, which is the electromagnetic bands of light which produce what is known as the Van Allen Radiation belts that pulls and pushes on the earth which results in the earth's turning on it axis.

The ISS is actually in a free fall, however it remains above the earth due to the earth's rotation, meaning it moves at a speed that matches the way Earth's surface curves.