UFOs and Aliens

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
"The devil was hurled to THE earth and his demons with him." Revelation 1:29
"He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him." Rev 12:9

Demons were not in heaven at all.

OneFaith

Sep 5, 2016
"He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him." Rev 12:9

Demons were not in heaven at all.
Sorry, 'his angels with him'. It means the same thing, because yes demons were angels in heaven- just as satan was.

MarkWilliams

Jun 13, 2018
Please quote the scripture that says it’s impossible for a Christian to take the mark of the beast.

JPT
Jesus said that nobody will snatch them out of my Fathers hand, referring to the elect. That's a basic fundamental biblical truth, I'm surprised you never heard it before.

Oct 31, 2015
Jesus said that nobody will snatch them out of my Fathers hand, referring to the elect.

Departing from Christ, by choosing to reject Him and serve another god, is not being "snatched" out of His hand.

Unfruitful Christians who are in Christ, will be removed and cast into the fire and burned.

Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; John 15:2

If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. John 15:6

JPT

Oct 31, 2015
I beg to differ, the Bible tells us that Christians will not receive the mark of the Best, but false Christians will

Ok, please post the scriptures where the bible says this.

Unbelievers, false Christians are already doomed to the lake of fire.

John is warning the Church, about the mark of the beast, and admonishing the saints to endure patiently to the end.

9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

JPT

Oct 31, 2015
Can you prove it from Scriptures?

Fallen angels are just that, angels who can fly.

Demons are confined to the earth, and are disembodied spirits of Nephilim.

When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. Matthew 12:43

The giants who are born from the [union of] the spirits and the flesh shall be called evil spirits upon the earth because their dwelling shall be upon the earth and inside the earth. Evil spirits have come out of their bodies. Because from the day that they were created from the sons of God they became Watchers: their first origin is the spiritual foundation. They will become evil upon the earth and shall be called evil spirits. The dwelling of the spiritual beings of heaven is heaven; but the dwelling of the spirits of the earth, which are born upon the earth, is in the earth. (1 Enoch 15:8-10)

JPT

MarkWilliams

Jun 13, 2018
Ok, please post the scriptures where the bible says this.

Unbelievers, false Christians are already doomed to the lake of fire.

John is warning the Church, about the mark of the beast, and admonishing the saints to endure patiently to the end.

9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

JPT
You answered your own question, false Christians will receive the mark of the Beast. So you've obviously read the scripture so I don't need to quote it thanks

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
One of best videos on the subject:

And his book on the subject is a masterpiece:

screenshot-creationsuperstore.com 2018-06-22 10-25-25-959.png

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Can you prove it from Scriptures?
Demons are spirit beings and so are angels. But demons are more involved with attacking humans on a personal level, whereas evil angels appear to work through deception and control of the systems of this world under Satan.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
Demons are spirit beings and so are angels. But demons are more involved with attacking humans on a personal level, whereas evil angels appear to work through deception and control of the systems of this world under Satan.
Demons seem to be desperate creatures seeking a body to live in, even in animals. Also, they seem to be gone in our age. Or hiding, at least.

While angels do not have such need, their nature is spiritual. I am not sure what evil angels are doing, Bible almost does not mention them. They are in some pit in darkness.

P

pjharrison

There are no aliens. They are demons. There are no planets, just earth and the stars. We have been lied too. They want us to believe those will be aliens when the demons are kicked out of the heavenly relms. They will be given a body which will keep them from being able to go in and out of the heavenlies. They will be stuck in time and space.

MarkWilliams

Jun 13, 2018
There are no aliens. They are demons. There are no planets, just earth and the stars. We have been lied too. They want us to believe those will be aliens when the demons are kicked out of the heavenly relms. They will be given a body which will keep them from being able to go in and out of the heavenlies. They will be stuck in time and space.
There's a great documentary on youtube called "The privileged planet". It explains the universe and the earth in great detail.

It clearly explains why it's impossible for Aliens to exist. It also exposes all the lies the scientific community have been telling us.

KelbyofGod

Oct 8, 2017
Regarding Aliens:

I’m going to start this out with a scolding because many who have commented here make statements suggesting that they know God. It bothers me because … if you know him, why haven’t you just asked him? He still talks, ya know.

It’s especially irksome when someone claims to have “a personal relationship with Jesus Christ” and yet has never heard his voice. Worse yet is when someone subverts his word by claiming personal reasoning to be the voice of God. Kinda torks me off when they belittle the true and living God like that. He SPEAKS. Seek him until he speaks to YOU. **Rant complete**

Ok...With that being said, I’ll share what God showed me when I asked him whether there are aliens or not, beginning with why I was asking.

BTW, Kudos to OneFaith who answered the question explaining briefly one reason why it had to be the correct answer. I will share another reason.

I was talking to the ‘head pastor’ of our church at the time, and someone walked up asking “Are there [space] aliens?”

At first I thought it to be a foolish question and wondered why he was bothering him with it. Then I realized it was very wise to ask rather than just continue wondering, so I started listening for the answer. The pastor said “I don’t really know. There is one scripture [John 10:16] where Jesus said he had sheep of another fold, but whether that only means the gentiles, or includes others [including space aliens] as well, I really just don’t know.”

Well, I was looking for an opportunity to learn something that particular ‘head pastor’ didn’t already know. So, now that I saw an opportunity, I took that topic to prayer, asking God to reveal it to me. ( NOTE: For those who will jump all over that piece of honesty saying I had bad motives and all that… I really don’t care what you think. Sometimes the proof is in the pudding, and if God was willing to answer me, it doesn’t really matter much what you think, now does it? God says “Ask and ye shall receive”, and that’s what I did. It just took a few weeks of seeking his face.)

I started by asking if there was life on other planets. God asked me if I meant microbial life. I said “No, something like us. [Humans]”. He said “Do you mean that they look like you?” I said, “No. I don’t care what they look like. I don’t care if they look like soup. I mean beings that are LIKE US [meaning who we are on the inside, as beings].”

Then He showed me that those two words are the key…”LIKE US” [mankind].

He showed me that man measures things in terms of intellect or intelligence. And in those the angels are not only as intelligent as us, they surpass us The devil himself is declared a master deceiver. But God doesn’t measure/separate things by intelligence.

In the spiritual realm there is a more important measurement that divides things. SIN. (you may want to stop and think about that for a while). So, in the heavens there are only 2 types of entities. Those that have sinned...and those that have NEVER sinned.

Angels that sinned are now known as, and forever will remain as, devils. Angels that have never sinned remain just that...angels (sinless beings).

So which are we more like by that measurement? Angels (that have never sinned)...or Devils (that have sinned)? Well, by that measurement we are more like the devils because we HAVE sinned.

BUT, there is something that separates us from the devils... God loves US [mankind] so much that he was moved to provide a redemption from sin. That is something not available to the devils. That is what makes us different from the devils.

SO….

For ANY alien race to be LIKE US...they would need to have sinned...and God would need to love them so greatly that he would be obligated to likewise make a way for their redemption.

We know that our redemption required a sacrifice, right? Well it couldn’t be just any sacrifice.. A bull or goat was not a worthy sacrifice for a human. Only one creature could be an acceptable sacrifice for Mankind...and that is.a MAN...and a sinless man at that.

Not finding a sinless man among us, God had to send his word Jesus (which is called Christ) who also is Emmanuel...or “God with US”... to be made flesh [human] and die for us. (in this case “US” is meaning humans).

Well, that same rule would apply to any alien species. The only sacrifice that would make the atonement for them would be a sinless one of their own. So God would have to send his word Jesus to be made flesh [in the alien race] to die for them as one of their own. <--and THAT is impossible because of the fact that he will only offer ONE sacrifice for sins...as stated in the following verses:

Romans_6:10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.

Hebrews_10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Hebrews_10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

1 Peter_3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

Any second sacrifice would make TWICE, not once...making those verses a lie.

Therefore it is a biblical impossibility for there to be aliens that are “like us”.

Love in Jesus,
Kelby

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
You can see some planets of our solar system with a good telescope, some planets can be even seen by a naked eye, for example Venus.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
There's a great documentary on youtube called "The privileged planet". It explains the universe and the earth in great detail.

It clearly explains why it's impossible for Aliens to exist. It also exposes all the lies the scientific community have been telling us.
That documentary says that its impossible for a life to develop by an accident. On a Christian forum, we do not believe in accidents.

If we exist, aliens can exist in the same way - by the will of God.

DJ2

Apr 15, 2017
Ok I have not been in a church for almost thirty years. I'm wondering now....What do Christian churches teach about UFOs and Aliens? Or do they? I'm not asking to see an argument or any kind of dispute I'm just looking for an answer.
Churches generally don't address "what if" issues (with a few exceptions). You will not see classes on UFO's or space aliens for the same reason you will not see Bigfoot or Loch Ness debated. Their existence must first be proven before any serious discussion is possible about their nature or origin.

Its like debating claims on who raised John Doe (God or Satan) back to life before even checking to see if Mr. Doe was even truly dead.

Nauga

Jun 7, 2018
Churches generally don't address "what if" issues (with a few exceptions). You will not see classes on UFO's or space aliens for the same reason you will not see Bigfoot or Loch Ness debated. Their existence must first be proven before any serious discussion is possible about their nature or origin.

Its like debating claims on who raised John Doe (God or Satan) back to life before even checking to see if Mr. Doe was even truly dead.
Oh They exist all right! There are far too many witnesses to be otherwise.

P

pjharrison

You can see some planets of our solar system with a good telescope, some planets can be even seen by a naked eye, for example Venus.
Those are stars. If God would have created planets during creation, he would said it. NASA has lied to us. They lied about landing on the moon. They can,t land on the moon, It's a great light just as God said. That's so people will believe in aliens from outer space.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
Those are stars. If God would have created planets during creation, he would said it. NASA has lied to us. They lied about landing on the moon. They can,t land on the moon, It's a great light just as God said. That's so people will believe in aliens from outer space.
You must be naive if you think that in the era of Russia vs USA race in space, Russians would just let Americans to fake moon landing and win the race.

There is not only NASA. There is Rosskosmos, ESA, Chinese space agency, Indian etc. Almost every country has its own observatory or some space agency, even as small ones as is mine.

Even private companies like SpaceX can get to space, today.

Your conspiracy theory is impossible to hold these days.