Ugliest Animals

  • Thread starter Thread starter blueorchidjd
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

blueorchidjd

Guest
From your own experience what animals do you consider horrifyingly ugly?

Please paste the picture and animal name below.

I really appreciate it and thank you for your time.
 
ugly.jpg

I'm pretty sure this one is photoshopped. I found it in google images. But still, creepy!
 
I've always considered the Blob fish as rather hideous. But at the same time, God's creativity amazes me, even in this rather morbid and gross looking fellow.

blobfish.jpg.638x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg
 
That one looks like spidy is having a bad hair day.
Either that or he has just stuffed a leg in an electric socket. :D
 
Apparently this is some type of giant crustacean.
Im never going to put the rubbish out on a dark night ever again. :(


c8dd5dd45f5c.jpg



1359751297_kokosovyy-krab-1.jpg
 
I've always considered the Blob fish as rather hideous. But at the same time, God's creativity amazes me, even in this rather morbid and gross looking fellow.

blobfish.jpg.638x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg
LOL Looks like Kilroy-was-here's full face. LOL
(And I would never have brought up Kilroy had we not just talked about him recently. lol)
 
I've always considered the Blob fish as rather hideous. But at the same time, God's creativity amazes me, even in this rather morbid and gross looking fellow.

blobfish.jpg.638x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

1.jpg

Son, is that you?
 
Last edited by a moderator: