When I began 25 years ago I was reading 8 hours a day...i later went to 16...sometimes not even sleeping and I evangelized right from the start and God let people get saved
If you read the Bible 80 hours a week and you live all day and night for God to obey all you read He promises to give more...and so it was
45 min sermons are not but milk to 80 hours a week in the Word and commentaries....i found most preaching to be weak and simple and not always correct
But after decades of it...45 min building religion is not like what I have with God....and having people over and reading for an hour you can read Gal and Eph. But in church 45 min is a few verses...i just got so familiar with all 66 books I just knew the whole thing after 15 years...so no 45 min of one man works right...we went to school 40 hours and had homework...but God gets 45 min one day a week in a ceremony that is repeated over and over...
My point is the pastors I train them now and most will say they really did not know the Bible right till they read one book at a time and out lots of hours in...and prayed and did...and then most all stop and just later don't give the Bible much time...and just teach what their church believes...so really the truth is lost today