Unbaptised Tea

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Faucettephoto

Banned
Sep 13, 2014
7
0
0
Today I want you to think about letting the Holy Spirit flow through you.
Many illustrations come to mind here but one stood out in my mind recently.
Down here in the south we LOVE sweet iced tea. The sweeter the better.
If you go to a restaurant and order tea they assume you want sweet tea.
And if its not sweet enough the manager will be sure to hear about it.
At home when I make tea I let it sit for a full day and have found that the longer the tea sits in the fridge, the sweeter it gets. Still thinking about why that is the case.
Just how does one make sweet tea you ask?
First boil a big pot of water, about a quart to two quarts.
Wait until the water is boiling good and then put in several bags of Lipton tea.
Then after the tea boils awhile I turn off the heat and let it soak in all that great flavor.
While the water is still hot I put two cups of sugar in a tea pitcher and pour in the hot tea. Stir the sugar so it dissolves well.
Then put it in the fridge for one day.
The next day put ice in your favorite cup and pour in the sweet tea.
It will make your mouth happy!

But what if I never put the tea bags in the water? What if I had unbaptized tea?
The hot water would be there but there would be no great tasting tea.
If we as Christians don't allow the Holy Spirit to flow through us then how can the world know how great God really is?
Think about this the next time you make some great tasting sweet tea.